Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

Bill's inability to control his dick is legendary. Certainly possible that perv was drilling little girls, but I'll believe he pays a price when I see him in a courtroom...
funny how the propaganda machine can find these lonesome liars to say just about anything. The man has not done anything for years forget about it. Just another phony scandal for the bass already investigated already discredited but never retracted by the scumbag propagandists. Who seem to be running the GOP now fantastic.
how many phony scandals do you believe against the clintons Obama holder rice etc etc that never go anywhere in the real world? Wake up.

Meh, watch the Netflix documentary. Multiple people say he was there. If so, he lied. We know he isn't credible, and has lied in the past to cover up his penis adventures, so this would be no surprise.

If he was diddling underage girls we shouldn't just forget about it. That psycho Epstein abused likely hundreds of girls. Whoever was involved in that in any way should be prosecuted.
Just another phony scandal....

If that's what you'd like to believe go ahead. Clinton is a proven liar who has zero credibilty.

If witnesses saw him there, when he says he was never there, he's lying to hide something.
all investigated all discredited never retracted. How many phony scandals do you believe now that never go anywhere in the real world of law enforcement and journalism. Just repeated endlessly by clowns on your propaganda machine and in the White House..

Bill's inability to control his dick is legendary. Certainly possible that perv was drilling little girls, but I'll believe he pays a price when I see him in a courtroom...
funny how the propaganda machine can find these lonesome liars to say just about anything. The man has not done anything for years forget about it. Just another phony scandal for the bass already investigated already discredited but never retracted by the scumbag propagandists. Who seem to be running the GOP now fantastic.
how many phony scandals do you believe against the clintons Obama holder rice etc etc that never go anywhere in the real world? Wake up.

Meh, watch the Netflix documentary. Multiple people say he was there. If so, he lied. We know he isn't credible, and has lied in the past to cover up his penis adventures, so this would be no surprise.

If he was diddling underage girls we shouldn't just forget about it. That psycho Epstein abused likely hundreds of girls. Whoever was involved in that in any way should be prosecuted.

If that's what you'd like to believe go ahead. Clinton is a proven liar who has zero credibilty.

If witnesses saw him there, when he says he was never there, he's lying to hide something.
all investigated all discredited never retracted. How many phony scandals do you believe now that never go anywhere in the real world of law enforcement and journalism. Just repeated endlessly by clowns on your propaganda machine and in the White House..

Oh really, that's why he was fined by a judge for “false, misleading and evasive answers that were designed to obstruct the judicial process.” in the Paula Jones case, when he lied about Lewinsky to try to cover that up as well as mislead, according to the judge.

Get a grip.

I was just thinking about that, read it a day or 2 ago.
Wow..the corruption was pretty deep.
I think it's shallower now. :)

Oh really, that's why he was fined by a judge for “false, misleading and evasive answers that were designed to obstruct the judicial process.” in the Paula Jones case, when he lied about Lewinsky to try to cover that up as well as mislead, according to the judge.

Get a grip.
Yep after 4 years of investigation and 28 years of lies they found he lied about a b******. Very impressive LOL. And the GOP came out looking horrible. As they are.

See we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty. And this is just another crap phony scandal like all the rest. On the other hand the GOP is a swamp. Run by Putin or is it pure propaganda from Rupert Murdoch? A disgrace.

See we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty. And this is just another crap phony scandal like all the rest. On the other hand the GOP is a swamp. Run by Putin or is it pure propaganda from Rupert Murdoch? A disgrace.
No foreign shill. this IS for real. Eat shit.
Maxwell can give them almost everything they killed Epstein to avoid being heard.
80%+

this is just another crap phony scandal like all the rest.
Tell that to the underage girls and boys, you asshole. Nice to know you defend pedos.
I defend Democrats who are accused by innuendo and lie all the time. Your propaganda machine is a total disgrace. Everything you know is wrong.

No foreign shill. this IS for real. Eat shit.
Maxwell can give them almost everything they killed Epstein to avoid being heard.
80%+
Yes this will be different from all the rest. Lol. Poor hater dupes poor America.

Get a grip.
Yep after 4 years of investigation and 28 years of lies they found he lied about a b******. Very impressive LOL. And the GOP came out looking horrible. As they are.

That wasnt about a blowjob. He lied under oath in one suit to cover another matter. The issue is his credibility. He has none. He is a known and proven liar in circumstances exactly like this.

Tell that to the underage girls and boys, you asshole. Nice to know you defend pedos.
I defend Democrats who are accused by innuendo and lie all the time. Your propaganda machine is a total disgrace. Everything you know is wrong.
yet you use both methods to accuse others of crap so you can bitch at them for innuendos and lies too.

how...odd.

Truth hurts, sparky. Roll in it so it hurts more.
not a single one of hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracy theories about Democrats has gone anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. You are brainwashed functional morons.

yet you use both methods to accuse others of crap so you can bitch at them for innuendos and lies too.

how...odd.
I don't use any of your crappy propaganda methods. I listen to all sides and your side is a lying stinking swamp. you people are absolute brainwashed functional morons at this point. I blame the GOP propaganda machine and their lies. Which is whatever they say that disagrees with the big world out there. Change the channel.

Yes. It's time to change the channel. Mute it. Therefore....on iggie you go. I have better ways to spend my time than read your drivel.

Yes. It's time to change the channel. Mute it. Therefore....on iggie you go. I have better ways to spend my time than read your drivel.
Yep, because there's no winning or helping these types of character's. It's like they go back to some sort of brainwashing propaganda think tank, and they get a panel of demon's to help them come up with the next counter point or rebuttal. After a while you realize what is going on, and you find that you are casting your pearls before the swine so to speak.

Good for you.

The FBI is never in trouble,they a
Same as politicians and other corrupt government institutions like the CIA,are immune from prosecution.

Forum List

Back