Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

“When you say you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?”

V: On the island

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?”

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.”

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?”

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.”

JS: “Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey’s house?”

V: “Yes”

ewww. just....ewww. Have you seen pics of the old flabby men there at the island?
Fucking gross.

1596177472541.png

Meh. BJ Clinton likes to diddle 16 year old girls. No harm, no foul. Unlike many Hollywood celebrities, at least these girls were beyond puberty.
And what if those diddled girls didn't want to be diddled but were forced? No harm or foul then, too? And how about 12 year olds that looked 15 or 16? Or even younger? And boys. You KNOW there were boys there too. Those pervs would fuck a tree knot hole if it got them off.

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?”

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.”

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?”

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.”

Do you have a link to the source of those documents?

The documents have been released. Go find them. I'm getting the copies posted at Twitter by those who HAVE copies of those now released documents.

The documents have been released. Go find them. I'm getting the copies posted at Twitter by those who HAVE copies of those now released documents.

Hi, Gracie. :smiliehug:

Gateway Pundit. Does it matter? LOL

BJ Clinton and Epstein were bffs who shared a mutual interest in 16 year old girls. All of a sudden you think this is a problem?

Meh. BJ Clinton likes to diddle 16 year old girls. No harm, no foul. Unlike many Hollywood celebrities, at least these girls were beyond puberty.

No harm, no foul?????? In some states 16 is still considered statutory rape.

Nice to know you approve of it
Same way I've been saying, meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone

1596190276095.png

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

1596190853896.png

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

View attachment 369405

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

View attachment 369407

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

Trump was never on the Lolita Express (BJ Clinton 30+ trips) nor was he ever on Lolita Island

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

rs-trump-d600a8df-7d2b-4423-8843-d2eaca873c05.jpg

5abe5f29ff241a1c008b467c
00TRUMPRACEweb4-jumbo.jpg
trumpsblacks_jjackson_web120.jpg

And what if those diddled girls didn't want to be diddled but were forced? No harm or foul then, too? And how about 12 year olds that looked 15 or 16? Or even younger? And boys. You KNOW there were boys there too. Those pervs would fuck a tree knot hole if it got them off.
The denial will go deep for people here.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

this where i show you pictures of bill and hillary with KKK members and shit like that and use implied guilt like you're trying to do?

the worst part about people who know they are full of shit is they tend to never stop being full of shit.

Forum List

Back