George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins parents!

Wonder if he will win or loose? Case is probably on hold cause of the virus.

Bringing in phony witnesses in an effort to try and frame an innocent man is serious shit. Proving it is the hard part.
yep its sick. Tell George to go get a job.

Last edited:

I hope he wins. He should win. That would be another case of poetic justice at work.

But you know, people are insane today. Jussie Smollett people could be on the jury, so you never know.

Win George Win!:up:
whith includes Trayvon's. Who was senselessly killed. George does not have a case.

You climb on top of me and start bashing my head into the concrete and I have a pistol you're gonna die.
Traygone had made it home and went back to confront Zimmerman....oops.

Bringing in phony witnesses in an effort to try and frame an innocent man is serious shit. Proving it is the hard part.

The slanders Mr.Zimmerman has endured has discouraged Police Departments from hiring him. George would love to get a police officer job

I hope he wins. He should win. That would be another case of poetic justice at work.

But you know, people are insane today. Jussie Smollett people could be on the jury, so you never know.

~~~~~~
It's one thing to win, it's another to collect......
Ever go into small claims court, win the case and be told the loser has 20 years to make payment?

I was able to watch a large portion of the trial. It did seem unlikely to me that an athletic teenage young man would choose to call this girl when the Martin/Zimmerman shit all transpired.

The slanders Mr.Zimmerman has endured has discouraged Police Departments from hiring him. George would love to get a police officer job
George couldn’t get a police job before he killed Trayvon and that’s really saying something.

It’s likely no one will hire him.

Crump has strengthened Zimmerman's case even more by saying that George was >> " "revictimizing individuals whose lives were shattered by his own misguided actions,"

George couldn’t get a police job before he killed Trayvon and that’s really saying something.
George Zimmerman is guilty of being an idiot. He would of been a terrible cop.

It’s likely no one will hire him.

Zimmerman should have hired an agent after his exoneration. Like Joey Buttafuoco and John Wayne Bobbitt.

George Zimmerman is guilty of being an idiot. He would of been a terrible cop.

Zimmerman has had a million dollar bounty on his head courtesy of the Black Panther Party for more than 8 years.

That could be part of his sometimes erratic behavior since.

Forum List

Back