Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

Meanwhile..this seems interesting:

Wut?? Gracie, you sayin' Bill Clinton avoided the draft?

Did you vote for president BoneSpurs? Are you voting for him in November? Let's see just how big of a hypocrite you really are...

:popcorn:

Are you voting for jesuit Joe, the pedo, lil faun, the perv? Would you let him sniff your hair?

:auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Now you think Biden is a pedophile too? Who ever accused him of that?

Here's the thing, you like using the media and sources to sling your bullcrap all over the place, and using it to accuse people of criminality too. So if your bullcrap spewed was true, then how come we don't see any criminal convictions, just your mouth running on this site making claims you can't back up with proof of indictments or jail time given ???? No it's all political with you, but you point the fingers at others as if you are the smart one. LOL.

LOLOL

You don't see criminal convictions?? You must be blind. Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Papadopoulos, Cohen. Who did I leave out?

I'm talking about the big fish, otherwise the ones you love to accuse daily (Trump especially), but none of them are in jail. Not talking about all the little minions in government or politics that don't matter, but I'm talking about those you politically target for political reasons. Why are they not in jail if you are so sure of yourself or so smart about these things ???

Did you vote for president BoneSpurs? Are you voting for him in November? Let's see just how big of a hypocrite you really are...

Are you voting for jesuit Joe, the pedo, lil faun, the perv? Would you let him sniff your hair?

LOLOL

Here's the thing, you like using the media and sources to sling your bullcrap all over the place, and using it to accuse people of criminality too. So if your bullcrap spewed was true, then how come we don't see any criminal convictions, just your mouth running on this site making claims you can't back up with proof of indictments or jail time given ???? No it's all political with you, but you point the fingers at others as if you are the smart one. LOL.

LOLOL

You don't see criminal convictions?? You must be blind. Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Papadopoulos, Cohen. Who did I leave out?

I'm talking about the big fish, otherwise the ones you love to accuse daily (Trump especially), but none of them are in jail. Not talking about all the little minions in government or politics that don't matter, but I'm talking about those you politically target for political reasons. Why are they not in jail if you are so sure of yourself or so smart about these things ???

Dumbfuck, a sitting president can't be indicted. Have you been paying attention at all?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Yeah, and many of these were simply escape goats who were seen as easy prey to the deep state for political reasons, where as they convicted and railroaded these poor fellas on unrelated charges in order to weaken the crew in hopes to get to a bigger fish or rather to finish what they started prior to 2016, and do it for purely political reasons.

That's alright though, because the day of reckoning is coming.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, a sitting president can't be indicted. Have you been paying attention at all?

Well then why do you waist so much time here as if he can be ???? Who is the real dummy here ? LOL, you are here calling Trump "impeached" Trump, otherwise making a fool of yourself everytime you do these things. Even though impeachment failed, you cling to it like the rabid partisan that you are. LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Bullcrap, Clinton was charged with lying under oath. Trump was cleared, yet you run around yelling impeached Trump, impeached Trump... LOL.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Yeah, and many of these were simply escape goats who were seen as easy prey to the deep state for political reasons, where as they convicted and railroaded these poor fellas on unrelated charges in order to weaken the crew in hopes to get to a bigger fish or rather to finish what they started prior to 2016, and do it for purely political reasons.

What the fuck is an "escape goat?" Is that a goat trying to break out of a zoo?

Retard.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Well then why do you waist so much time here as if he can be ???? Who is the real dummy here ? LOL, you are here calling Trump "impeached" Trump, otherwise making a fool of yourself everytime you do these things. Even though impeachment failed, you cling to it like the rabid partisan that you are. LOL

LOL

I call Impeached Trump because he was Impeached for a serious crime. And the impeachment hasn't exactly failed yet. Think of the election as an appeal of the Senate's acquittal.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Hey, look.... I found your "escape goat!"

j0nexsr4m1x21.jpg

LOLOL

LOLOL

Bullcrap, Clinton was charged with lying under oath. Trump was cleared, yet you run around yelling impeached Trump, impeached Trump... LOL.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Clinton was acquitted by the Senate the same as Impeached Trump.

Lol, when are you kids gonna wise up to gateway pundit?
@Gracie knows it's a hack site, that's why she refused to site it as a source when asked.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I'm thrilled to see you so happy about child molestation...and so are everyone else looking at this thread. Not only are you a racist, but you are a loser to boot. Scum. Pathetic.
Pedophile defenders - aka Democrats / snowflakes - always try to discredit sources because they can't debunk the facts being reported....
LOL

Between Clinton and Trump, only Trump was ever accused of pedophilia.
Where? Show proof.
Poor Gracie, all she can do is laugh at proof Impeached Trump was accused of raping a child since she can't refute it.

Sucks to be her. :mm:
Don't call me again, asswipe.
Trump is still potus. Cry impeachment all you want but it won't change that fact, bubba.
Stay blinded.
And now you are going on iggy too. I have no patience for fools.
So what you're saying is faun kicked your ass and you can't handle it.

Cool.

@Gracie knows it's a hack site, that's why she refused to site it as a source when asked.

I'm thrilled to see you so happy about child molestation...and so are everyone else looking at this thread. Not only are you a racist, but you are a loser to boot. Scum. Pathetic.
Pedophile defenders - aka Democrats / snowflakes - always try to discredit sources because they can't debunk the facts being reported....
LOL

Where? Show proof.
Poor Gracie, all she can do is laugh at proof Impeached Trump was accused of raping a child since she can't refute it.

Trump is still potus. Cry impeachment all you want but it won't change that fact, bubba.
Stay blinded.
So what you're saying is faun kicked your ass and you can't handle it.

Cool.
:dance:

cc: Gracie

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.

Good for you, Gracie.:113:
Why are you celebrating her capitulation?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Clinton was acquitted by the Senate the same as Impeached Trump.

Ok, so why aren't you running around hollaring "impeached Clinton, impeached Clinton" you political hack ??

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.

What are you talking about, you miserable person?

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.

She surrendered, you congratulated her.

Why?

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.

Why?

Why what?

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.

Why?

Why what?
Can you not read?

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.

Why?

Why what?
Can you not read?

Only when I turn my batteries on.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You don't see a biased, unethical Democrat Party, a weaponized DOJ, FBI under the Kenyan Muslim Obama Admin?? You must be blind and deaf. The only reason I don't add dumb is that you're certainly capable of talkin' shit.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

I call Impeached Trump because he was Impeached for a serious crime. And the impeachment hasn't exactly failed yet. Think of the election as an appeal of the Senate's acquittal.

Indeed he was impeached. That's the equivalent of being charged by a grand jury, not of being convicted of the charges. The trial was conducted in the Senate following the kangaroo court circus (grand jury proceedings) in the House.

President Trump was found NOT GUILTY.

The impeachment was a sham that served quite well in displaying to the American voters the absolute sleaziness of the Nancy "Lousy" Pelosi, Jerrold "Jabba" Nadler and Adam "Shitty" Schiff.

His impeachment will go down in history as the only partisan impeachment of the three we've had.

Your boy, Slick Willy was disbarred as a result of his impeachment.

BTW, your other boy, Obama is not a sitting president anymore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back