Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

The FBI is never in trouble, they're the
same as politicians and other corrupt government institutions like the CIA, where as they are immune from prosecution.
Normalizing corruption is like everything else that has gone on in this new deal, new ways of thinking or ideology being found in America these day's. Hopefully people will step back, and begin to think and rationalize again. Seek the truth in the word, and begin to live it once again.

Fixed your grammatical errors if you didn't mind, where as I think this that I fixed is what you were attempting to say right ??

View attachment 369405

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

View attachment 369407

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

Your photos prove nothing other than that Trump had his picture taken somewhere with Maxwell.

You should remember that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago for being a sleazy bastard.

Fake news.

Clinton had that picture of him snapped on his way out of a church service he attended.

Trump went to the church, where there was no service, just to take his photo.

Clinton attended that church regularly.

Trump almost never attended services at St. John's Episcopal Church.

Clinton was holding up his own Bible.

Trump had to borrow one for his manufactured photo-op.

No one was shot with rubber bullets or pepper balls for Clinton to be at his church.

Hundreds were shot at with rubber bullets and pepper balls to clear the way for Trump to pose in front of a church with a Bible (upside-down).

Lol, when are you kids gonna wise up to gateway pundit?
@Gracie knows it's a hack site, that's why she refused to site it as a source when asked.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I'm thrilled to see you so happy about child molestation...and so are everyone else looking at this thread. Not only are you a racist, but you are a loser to boot. Scum. Pathetic.
Pedophile defenders - aka Democrats / snowflakes - always try to discredit sources because they can't debunk the facts being reported....
LOL

Between Clinton and Trump, only Trump was ever accused of pedophilia.

@Gracie knows it's a hack site, that's why she refused to site it as a source when asked.

I'm thrilled to see you so happy about child molestation...and so are everyone else looking at this thread. Not only are you a racist, but you are a loser to boot. Scum. Pathetic.
Pedophile defenders - aka Democrats / snowflakes - always try to discredit sources because they can't debunk the facts being reported....
LOL

Where? Show proof.

LOL

Where? Show proof.

LOL

BTW, how many times did Bill "drop trou" ditch his secret service team so he could be whisked away on the Lolita Express to make the trip to Pedo Island? At least five times?

LOL

BTW, how many times did Bill "drop trou" ditch his secret service team so he could be whisked away on the Lolita Express to make the trip to Pedo Island? At least five times?
LOL

Sure, delusional dale. What a pity the source for that story is from a conspiracy site...

Overall, we rate True Pundit not only Questionable, but also a far right conspiracy site that rarely publishes credible news. This is a far right conspiracy source that cannot be trusted for accurate news reporting.

A conspiracy nut citing a conspiracy site. Who could have expected that?? :lol:

Laughingly, to counter an actual accusation of pedophilia against Impeached Trump, the best you could find is some woman who claimed someone told her Clinton raped him as a child. Complete with satanic rituals, blood sacrifices, animals and child trafficking. A pity no one ever actually came forward with such accusations and a pity she died.

As far as Clinton visiting pedophile isle at least 5 times... let's see your evidence of that...

:popcorn:

Last edited:

LOL

Where? Show proof.
Poor Gracie, all she can do is laugh at proof Impeached Trump was accused of raping a child since she can't refute it.

Sucks to be her. :mm:

LOL

Where? Show proof.
Poor Gracie, all she can do is laugh at proof Impeached Trump was accused of raping a child since she can't refute it.

Don't call me again, asswipe.
Trump is still potus. Cry impeachment all you want but it won't change that fact, bubba.
Stay blinded.
And now you are going on iggy too. I have no patience for fools.

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Trump is still potus. Cry impeachment all you want but it won't change that fact, bubba.
Stay blinded.

Good for you, Gracie.:113:

LOL

Where? Show proof.

Stay blinded.
LOLOLOL

Gracie couldn't refute my post, and like a coward, runs away as fast as her walker would allow.

tenor.gif

Meanwhile..this seems interesting:

Wut?? Gracie, you sayin' Bill Clinton avoided the draft?

Did you vote for president BoneSpurs? Are you voting for him in November? Let's see just how big of a hypocrite you really are...

LOL

LOL

Sure, delusional dale. What a pity the source for that story is from a conspiracy site...

Overall, we rate True Pundit not only Questionable, but also a far right conspiracy site that rarely publishes credible news. This is a far right conspiracy source that cannot be trusted for accurate news reporting.

Laughingly, to counter an actual accusation of pedophilia against Impeached Trump, the best you could find is some woman who claimed someone told her Clinton raped him as a child. Complete with satanic rituals, blood sacrifices, animals and child trafficking. A pity no one ever actually came forward with such accusations and a pity she died.

As far as Clinton visiting pedophile isle at least 5 times... let's see your evidence of that...

BTW, MBDC has declared that the NYT is just left of center....that is all I need to know about this armchair purveyor of truth, lil fau, the perv.

LOL

LOL

BTW, MBDC has declared that the NYT is just left of center....that is all I need to know about this armchair purveyor of truth, lil fau, the perv.

Sadly, you're too fucked in the head to render a lucid appraisal of mediabias or NY Times.

Oh, and your MoonieTimes article? Like your brain, it's a no show...

Screenshot_20200804-052028_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shit, if you had a functioning brain, you would have noticed that from your own post...

Screenshot_20200804-052510_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you ever not a loser, delusional dale?

Ever???

:abgg2q.jpg:

Did you vote for president BoneSpurs? Are you voting for him in November? Let's see just how big of a hypocrite you really are...

Are you voting for jesuit Joe, the pedo, lil faun, the perv? Would you let him sniff your hair?

:auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Now you think Biden is a pedophile too? Who ever accused him of that?

Are you voting for jesuit Joe, the pedo, lil faun, the perv? Would you let him sniff your hair?

LOLOL

Here's the thing, you like using the media and sources to sling your bullcrap all over the place, and using it to accuse people of criminality too. So if your bullcrap spewed was true, then how come we don't see any criminal convictions, just your mouth running on this site making claims you can't back up with proof of indictments or jail time given ???? No it's all political with you, but you point the fingers at others as if you are the smart one. LOL.

LOLOL

Here's the thing, you like using the media and sources to sling your bullcrap all over the place, and using it to accuse people of criminality too. So if your bullcrap spewed was true, then how come we don't see any criminal convictions, just your mouth running on this site making claims you can't back up with proof of indictments or jail time given ???? No it's all political with you, but you point the fingers at others as if you are the smart one. LOL.

LOLOL

You don't see criminal convictions?? You must be blind. Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Papadopoulos, Cohen. Who did I leave out?

Forum List

Back