Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

View attachment 369405

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

View attachment 369407

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

You seem to forget Maxwell and Epstein are/were both associated with lots of rich & powerful people and in different roles......but then so is many of their associates......Prince Andrew, Trump, Clintons, celebrities.....the list goes on. They (the elitists) all live in a different world than the rest of us commoners. So of course they would have interactions at some point or another.

IF by some weird chance the Clintons are innocent of any wrong doing with underage girls, sex trafficking and a whole host of other possible crimes they (Maxwell/Epstein) were involved in......then so be it and same goes for any possible guilt of Trump.

The stuff Maxwell & Epstein were involved in goes waaaaayyyy beyond 'who's on first', Right or Left and it's sick and so wrong.

I am fully aware of what Maxwell/Epstein was associated with. You chose only Clinton but Clinton is not in multiple pictures with Maxwell and Epstein. trump is.

Being in a picture with Trump means only that you were standing beside him when a photographer took his picture. Flying to Pedo Island with Epstein means you went to Pedo Island with Epstein. Big difference, dude!

Don't kill his hopes like this, IM2 can dream can't he ?? His TDS is off the chain.

How can you portray scenes of Epstein and Trump partying with NFL cheerleaders half their ages at Mar-a-Lago before their highly publicized falling out, as anything but creepy? Those pictures, from the 1990's, and the accounts of the guy who arranged that "party", were very disturbing. Not to mention their "falling out" occurred right after, but not before Epstein's wrist slap conviction for child sex trafficking in Miami in 2006.

The girl who accused Trump of beating and raping her at the age of 13, said this occurred at Epstein's New York apartment. There are no first person accounts from any of Epstein's victims accusing Bill Clinton of anything. Donald Trump cannot make the same claim.

Even the Gateway Pundit stopped short of saying that Bill Clinton spent time with any of Epstein's victims. They implied it was a possibility because he was on the island when victims were there, but even the Gateway Pundit never asked or answered the question of where the victims were staying. They just let you fools jumps to that conclusion, which you readily did.

Listen you, don't be putting words in my mouth or attributing anything to me that I didn't say or suggest or do.. Got it ????

I don't know anything about what went on in all of this mess, but watching you and others trying to commit trial by the mob, otherwise as being based upon very vague evidence or facts is just laughable. I guess this is what goes on in here, and has been going on for years.

Get the hardcore undisputed facts, and then the room might lend you an ear, but for now it's just speculation until indictments are served up.

Really, right back atcha, a$$hat. You've been attributing all sorts of words to me and other posters than none of us have ever said, and you don't have any problem doing that, at all. Right now, you're trying to accuse Clinton by mob, and attacking everyone who says that the source is suspect, and the story looks and reads like their typical fake news, while at the same time, protecting Donald J. Trump, who has been credibly accused by numerous women, including his ex-wife.

It's amazing that all the liberal progressive pukes, jerks and twerps know every detail in the lives of Bill, Hitlery and all the rest of the disgusting scum in the Democrat tribe.

And you are saying this to mean what ??

View attachment 369405

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

View attachment 369407

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

You seem to forget Maxwell and Epstein are/were both associated with lots of rich & powerful people and in different roles......but then so is many of their associates......Prince Andrew, Trump, Clintons, celebrities.....the list goes on. They (the elitists) all live in a different world than the rest of us commoners. So of course they would have interactions at some point or another.

IF by some weird chance the Clintons are innocent of any wrong doing with underage girls, sex trafficking and a whole host of other possible crimes they (Maxwell/Epstein) were involved in......then so be it and same goes for any possible guilt of Trump.

The stuff Maxwell & Epstein were involved in goes waaaaayyyy beyond 'who's on first', Right or Left and it's sick and so wrong.

I am fully aware of what Maxwell/Epstein was associated with. You chose only Clinton but Clinton is not in multiple pictures with Maxwell and Epstein. trump is.

Being in a picture with Trump means only that you were standing beside him when a photographer took his picture. Flying to Pedo Island with Epstein means you went to Pedo Island with Epstein. Big difference, dude!

Don't kill his hopes like this, IM2 can dream can't he ?? His TDS is off the chain.

How can you portray scenes of Epstein and Trump partying with NFL cheerleaders half their ages at Mar-a-Lago before their highly publicized falling out, as anything but creepy? Those pictures, from the 1990's, and the accounts of the guy who arranged that "party", were very disturbing. Not to mention their "falling out" occurred right after, but not before Epstein's wrist slap conviction for child sex trafficking in Miami in 2006.

The girl who accused Trump of beating and raping her at the age of 13, said this occurred at Epstein's New York apartment. There are no first person accounts from any of Epstein's victims accusing Bill Clinton of anything. Donald Trump cannot make the same claim.

Even the Gateway Pundit stopped short of saying that Bill Clinton spent time with any of Epstein's victims. They implied it was a possibility because he was on the island when victims were there, but even the Gateway Pundit never asked or answered the question of where the victims were staying. They just let you fools jumps to that conclusion, which you readily did.

Listen you, don't be putting words in my mouth or attributing anything to me that I didn't say or suggest or do.. Got it ????

I don't know anything about what went on in all of this mess, but watching you and others trying to commit trial by the mob, otherwise as being based upon very vague evidence or facts is just laughable. I guess this is what goes on in here, and has been going on for years.

Get the hardcore undisputed facts, and then the room might lend you an ear, but for now it's just speculation until indictments are served up.

Really, right back atcha, a$$hat. You've been attributing all sorts of words to me and other posters than none of us have ever said, and you don't have any problem doing that, at all. Right now, you're trying to accuse Clinton by mob, and attacking everyone who says that the source is suspect, and the story looks and reads like their typical fake news, while at the same time, protecting Donald J. Trump, who has been credibly accused by numerous women, including his ex-wife.

It's amazing that all the liberal progressive pukes, jerks and twerps know every detail in the lives of Bill, Hitlery and all the rest of the disgusting scum in the Democrat tribe.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

That they defend to the death Bill and Hitlery are as innocent as newborn babes and none of them know anything about the criminal scum.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

Spit it out, Franco.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

That they defend to the death Bill and Hitlery are as innocent as newborn babes and none of them know anything about the criminal scum.

Yep, it's all an attempt to hold all facets of their broken party together, although the party has been broken for many years now. It just forgot how to lay down in defeat afterwards.

“When you say you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?”

V: On the island

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?”

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.”

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?”

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.”

JS: “Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey’s house?”

V: “Yes”
Do you have a link to the source of those documents?
The documents have been released. Go find them. I'm getting the copies posted at Twitter by those who HAVE copies of those now released documents.

No they have not. FBI interviews are NEVER released to the public. This is made up bullshit from a conspiracy theory website that you cannot back up.

Have at it honey. You are truly a detestable, lazy human being

No Trump in any of this. Yet communist democrats are still crying Trump and showing 20 year old party pictures like they mean something.

F5C7C659-1F58-4508-85FE-169438F58151.gif

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?”

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.”

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?”

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.”

The documents have been released. Go find them. I'm getting the copies posted at Twitter by those who HAVE copies of those now released documents.

No they have not. FBI interviews are NEVER released to the public. This is made up bullshit from a conspiracy theory website that you cannot back up.

No Trump in any of this. Yet communist democrats are still crying Trump and showing 20 year old party pictures like they mean something.
It was 20 years ago when Bill knew him as well.... :icon_rolleyes:

Bill's inability to control his dick is legendary. Certainly possible that perv was drilling little girls, but I'll believe he pays a price when I see him in a courtroom...
funny how the propaganda machine can find these lonesome liars to say just about anything. The man has not done anything for years forget about it. Just another phony scandal for the bass already investigated already discredited but never retracted by the scumbag propagandists. Who seem to be running the GOP now fantastic.

Meh, watch the Netflix documentary. Multiple people say he was there. If so, he lied. We know he isn't credible, and has lied in the past to cover up his penis adventures, so this would be no surprise.

If he was diddling underage girls we shouldn't just forget about it. That psycho Epstein abused likely hundreds of girls. Whoever was involved in that in any way should be prosecuted.

Bill's inability to control his dick is legendary. Certainly possible that perv was drilling little girls, but I'll believe he pays a price when I see him in a courtroom...
funny how the propaganda machine can find these lonesome liars to say just about anything. The man has not done anything for years forget about it. Just another phony scandal for the bass already investigated already discredited but never retracted by the scumbag propagandists. Who seem to be running the GOP now fantastic.

Meh, watch the Netflix documentary. Multiple people say he was there. If so, he lied. We know he isn't credible, and has lied in the past to cover up his penis adventures, so this would be no surprise.

If he was diddling underage girls we shouldn't just forget about it. That psycho Epstein abused likely hundreds of girls. Whoever was involved in that in any way should be prosecuted.
Just another phony scandal....

Just another phony scandal....

If that's what you'd like to believe go ahead. Clinton is a proven liar who has zero credibilty.

If witnesses saw him there, when he says he was never there, he's lying to hide something.

There are pictures of Clinton with the girls. Not just with Epstein. There are pictures of Clinton and Maxwell getting on Epstein's plane to fly to the island.

Clinton's saying he had never gone to that island after testimony from the girls themselves is only worth a chuckle.

It was 20 years ago when Bill knew him as well.... :icon_rolleyes:
Monica wasn't 20 years ago. Stay blinded.

Forum List

Back