Biden says he would shut down the country

Joe Biden says that if it were necessary to stop the spread of COVID-19, he would shut the country down.

Biden says he would shut the country down again if necessary to fight against COVID-19 spread
So he would send all the people who work in the WH home?

Why not? They can work from home.
Not the ones who clean the toilets, cook the food and make the beds.

Maybe they could only clean the essential toilets.

Joe Biden says that if it were necessary to stop the spread of COVID-19, he would shut the country down.

Biden says he would shut the country down again if necessary to fight against COVID-19 spread

Not the ones who clean the toilets, cook the food and make the beds.

So you actually weren't talking about the White House, but the residence.

brothers and sisters: after Biden/Harris win in 2020, we need Hunter Biden/AOC to win in 2024!

The Career politicians in the relief bill had their priorities....................Even though they would still be paid........didn't lose a job.....and could work from home...........they gave themselves a raise as they caused the loss of jobs of 40 million people from their JACK BOOT policies.. That number does NOT INCLUDE the family members of the unemployed.

Let that sink in a bit..........

Try getting your breakfast sausage or waffles from somebody who works from home.

What we should do is have teachers work from home, and close down the schools. We taxpayers pay thousands a year to have those school buildings, and they've been proven unnecessary thanks to Covid. Now we can layoff 80% of those union teachers because if a union teacher can tech 30 kids online, why not 300? Why not 3,000? Why not 30,000?

I had to call Verizon to settle some billing issues. When the machine answered the phone, it stated because of Covid, their customer service representatives were working from home, and there would be huge delays. I waited for 45 minutes and finally hung up.

The next day I called again, this time early in the morning, and I hit the option to cancel my service. I got a rep in one minute. It was difficult to discuss my situation with her between the dog barking in the background and kids yelling and screaming.

Try getting your breakfast sausage or waffles from somebody who works from home.

What we should do is have teachers work from home, and close down the schools. We taxpayers pay thousands a year to have those school buildings, and they've been proven unnecessary thanks to Covid. Now we can layoff 80% of those union teachers because if a union teacher can tech 30 kids online, why not 300? Why not 3,000? Why not 30,000?

I had to call Verizon to settle some billing issues. When the machine answered the phone, it stated because of Covid, their customer service representatives were working from home, and there would be huge delays. I waited for 45 minutes and finally hung up.

The next day I called again, this time early in the morning, and I hit the option to cancel my service. I got a rep in one minute. It was difficult to discuss my situation with her between the dog barking in the background and kids yelling and screaming.

Was there a point in all of that? Guess what? We're in the middle of a deadly pandemic that is killing over 1,000 Americans per day. Yes, you might be inconvenienced so that someone doesn't take ill and DIE.

It's not forever. It is just until we can get this deadly disease under control. COVID has killed more people in the past four months than any other four month time frame in HISTORY.

Was there a point in all of that? Guess what? We're in the middle of a deadly pandemic that is killing over 1,000 Americans per day. Yes, you might be inconvenienced so that someone doesn't take ill and DIE.

It's not forever. It is just until we can get this deadly disease under control. COVID has killed more people in the past four months than any other four month time frame in HISTORY.

Yes, there was a point in all that. We can't close the country down. People need products and supplies. We need truck drivers to deliver those supplies. We need stores to sell those supplies.

People can't just stop working. My washer took a dump a few weeks ago. I went to Home Depot to buy another one. I couldn't. They were out of stock anywhere from two weeks to over a month depending on what you planned on buying. I had to buy a used one from a second hand store which I wasn't crazy about.

60 million Americans got infected with H1N1. We didn't close down shit.

Forum List

Back