Way to Go, Grandpa Joe! Biden's Cannibal Story Has Made Papua New Guinea Academics MAD

Once again like always you parsec.
He avoided the draft cuz he's special
This thread isn't about trump. Knockoff the hopovers to something you feel more comfortable talkng about .

How was Joe "Special"? He was a working-class kid from Scranton, PA. Trump, on the other hand, had the affluence to get a doctor to write him a bullshit excuse about bone spurs.

The draft was run from 1964-1973. Both Trump and Biden's student deferments expired in 1968 after graduation, then both received medical deferments (1y) from their draft boards after proving they each had medical reasons for a deferment.

Again- timing.

Joe was born in 1943. His first draft eligibility was in 1961. By the time Vietnam started in earnest, he was already older than they took most men.

Trump, on the other hand, actively dodge the draft, and has called veterans "suckers" and "losers", has mocked gold star families, and said of "John McCain, "I like people who weren't captured."

1713748808557.png

How was Joe "Special"? He was a working-class kid from Scranton, PA. Trump, on the other hand, had the affluence to get a doctor to write him a bullshit excuse about bone spurs.

Again- timing.

Joe was born in 1943. His first draft eligibility was in 1961. By the time Vietnam started in earnest, he was already older than they took most men.

Trump, on the other hand, actively dodge the draft, and has called veterans "suckers" and "losers", has mocked gold star families, and said of "John McCain, "I like people who weren't captured."
you can't prove your lie
biden is a draft dodger... and you don't like it
5 deferments for the coward.
I have the moral authority to say such, since I served during vietnam

Way to Go, Grandpa Joe!

Biden's Cannibal Story Has Made

Papua New Guinea Academics MAD

19 Apr 2024 ~~ By Amy Curtis

The other day, we told you about Biden lying -- again -- about his uncle Bosey getting eaten by cannibals after his plane was shot down during WWII. We also told you about the hilarious hashtag this lie inspired.
But not everyone is laughing. In fact, some academics in Papua New Guinea are offended:

Commentary:
No om;y Biden's perpetual lies. We cxan nowmake yjis a daily feature: What Country Will Biden Piss Off Today?
This can be a daily feature: What Country Will Biden Piss Off Today?

Trump has 10 grandkids...

you can't prove your lie
biden is a draft dodger... and you don't like it
5 deferments for the coward.
I have the moral authority to say such, since I served during vietnam

Why would that make a difference?

Biden received a Medical Deferment in 1968 due to asthma as a teen. But before that, they weren't even looking at him, really. Why would they? He first became eligible in 1960, when most young men received deferments, as the army wasn't looking for that many people.

Here's an ugly truth. The military MUCH prefers volunteers to draftees. 2/3rd of the guys who did got Vietnam were volunteers.

Guys like Bush, Trump and Quayle, though, were eligible when they were really looking for people, and all found ways to dodge the draft.

You didn't go to college, did you?
He hasn't mastered basic punctuation, so no.

So for those playing along at home, yes, the Vietnam draft was terribly unfair. If you were poor and uneducated, you got drafted because you were considered "expendable". If you were educated and affluent, you weren't.

That said, we've had THREE opportunities to elect guys who served in Vietnam (Gore, Kerry, and McCain), and we whiffed at the bat. Clinton, Bush-43, Trump, and Biden all found ways to avoid going there. The guy who actually has some bragging rights is Bush-43, at least he spent SOME time in a uniform.

The problem lies not within the stars but within ourselves.

Why would that make a difference?
Makes one helluva a difference.

Biden received a Medical Deferment in 1968 due to asthma as a teen.
Poor poor Joey.........

It was the last game of the season, and it sure looked like Archmere Academy had checked out. The Auks were down 30-0 to Friends’ Central, a Philadelphia high school. Then, something slightly amazing happened.

Archmere’s split end, a tall, skinny, athletic kid, caught a pass to score the Auks’ first touchdown of the afternoon. Then he did it again, and did it a third time. Successful two-point conversions on each touchdown put the score at 30-24.

Alas, the fairytale comeback ended right there. Archmere lost the game and finished the season 1-6. But the team had better days ahead — and so did the talented wide receiver, a junior by the name of Joe Biden.

So the highly talented football star got a 1Y deferment due to asthma as a teen, before scoring touchdowns? He go to the same foot doctor as Trump?

He first became eligible in 1960, when most young men received deferments, as the army wasn't looking for that many people.
All young men are listed as 1A unless they provide information as to why they shouldn't be 1A. Active draft wasn't used until 1964 - 1973 when the shit was hitting the fan in the 'Nam.
Guys like Bush, Trump and Quayle, though, were eligible when they were really looking for people, and all found ways to dodge the draft.
Ahhh..............yes, George Bush who dodged the draft by enlisting in the Air National Guard? You liberals are one f**ked up crowd.

A detailed examination of both Biden and Trump reveal they both legitimately received 2s and 1y deferments......but only Trump is a draft dodger.

So the highly talented football star got a 1Y deferment due to asthma as a teen, before scoring touchdowns? He go to the same foot doctor as Trump?

Not unusual. When I enlisted in 1981, I had to explain why I was hospitalized when I was 10. (Essentially, some Catholic Hospital conned my mother into thinking I needed treatment when I didn't.) Another family member wasn't allowed to enlist in the Navy because they put him on Ritalin in grammar school.

All young men are listed as 1A unless they provide information as to why they shouldn't be 1A. Active draft wasn't used until 1964 - 1973 when the shit was hitting the fan in the 'Nam.

Again, not really. Keep in mind, by the time he got the deferment, Biden was already 26, above the age they really wanted people. At that point, he had a bachelor's degree and probably would have been shunted into the officer corps.

Ahhh..............yes, George Bush who dodged the draft by enlisting in the Air National Guard? You liberals are one f**ked up crowd.

A detailed examination of both Biden and Trump reveal they both legitimately received 2s and 1y deferments......but only Trump is a draft dodger.

Only Trump is a draft dodger because he paid for his deferment.

As for Bush, EVERYONE KNEW the National Guard is where you went to avoid the draft if you belonged to an affluent family or were an athlete.

Again, not really.
Yes really. You turn 18, register and your draft card comes from selective service with their classification status based on info you supplied at registration.
Only Trump is a draft dodger because he paid for his deferment.
How did Joe 'Wide out' Biden get a deferment for asthma after running his ass off, going deep, in Prep school and then at college?
As for Bush, EVERYONE KNEW the National Guard is where you went to avoid the draft if you belonged to an affluent family or were an athlete.
So you avoid the draft by enlisting?

If you got a 'greetings from the president' letter, back in the day, many enlisted in the Navy or Air Force to 'dodge the draft'. That only worked for so long as they met their recruitment easily by people 'dodging the draft'.
Again, not really. Keep in mind, by the time he got the deferment, Biden was already 26, above the age they really wanted people.
Doesn't mean dick.

Yes really. You turn 18, register and your draft card comes from selective service with their classification status based on info you supplied at registration.

Wow, you are a simpleton, aren't you?

So you avoid the draft by enlisting?

Yes, that is exactly what people did when they joined the guard, because there was exactly ZERO chance their units would be deployed to Vietnam.

Wow, you are a simpleton, aren't you?
You claim to have enlisted nine years after draft registration had ended, in 1981, so how would you know how it was during the days when you had to register?
You do a ROTC stint?
Yes, that is exactly what people did when they joined the guard, because there was exactly ZERO chance their units would be deployed to Vietnam.
Oh boy, Joe....afraid you got me here.......

The National Guard’s place in the Vietnam era is a challenging topic. According to a September 2002 National Guard Magazine article by CW2 John Listman (ret.), “the popular perception is that service in the Guard was solely a ‘dodge’ to being drafted and going to fight.” It’s true that the active component largely waged the war, supplemented by the ongoing draft. However, more than 9,000 Guard members did serve in Vietnam and 156 members died on active-duty orders during the Vietnam Era. Meanwhile, many guard units performed domestic operations at home, such as responding to civil unrest across the country, which further complicated the Guard’s role during the Vietnam era.
The Tet Offensive launched on January 31, 1968, was a series of well-coordinated surprise attacks across South Vietnam by the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese People’s Army of Vietnam, against South Vietnamese and American forces. Although the US and South Vietnamese defeated the attacking forces, the offensive was a psychological victory for North Vietnam. The offensive and rising tensions in the area prompted the Johnson administration to deploy Guard units and members as individual replacements to active-duty units.

Oh boy, Joe....afraid you got me here.......

Yeah, I kind of did, but nice deflection with a bullshit statistic. The Guard was a great place to hide from the draft, everyone knew it at the time because guard units were almost never sent. Come on, man, 156 guys who MIGHT have been in the Guard at one time dying out of 56,000 killed in Nam? That's a statistical anomaly.

Bush joined the guard to avoid the draft, and he couldn't even meet THAT minimum standard, largely blowing off his last year.

You claim to have enlisted nine years after draft registration had ended, in 1981, so how would you know how it was during the days when you had to register?

Most of the Senior NCOs I served with remember what it was like in the bad old days. One Sergeant told me that when he enlisted in the guard, he had to bribe a recruiter to get a coveted spot. Almost all of them told me that when the draft ended, the draft dodgers left the guard in droves, and in Chicago, we had huge armories left over that were barely used.

You have this senile douche bag Biden saying his uncle was eating by cannibals and all the stupid Liberals keep quiet about it. We know why. :heehee:

Forum List

Back