Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy

I think Joe and the dems shot past the point of no return a long time ago. And it would've been even worse but for Manchin and Sinema saying NO.

One thing though, it tells you exactly what to expect if the democrats ever get 51 votes in the Senate plus the House majority and the presidency. That may not happen for a few more years, but if it ever does then this country is well and truly fucked.

The premise of this article has been true and obvious for quite some time.

It has.

What is remarkable is that it has become so bad, and so undeniable, that even CNN is admitting it.

Yes. Exactly. That's why I posted it. I would never post something by fake news CNN normally, but that was amazing. And the language, "Point of no return", is quite apocalyptic.

Took only 18 months for this mfer to bring this country to the brink of disaster...and he won't stop.

Things are terrible. Let me tell you one thing people have yet to find out about on a mass scale---------->yesterday, I go and have the oil changed in my 1 ton diesel truck. It holds 15 qts of oil, specially designed for diesels. When they are done, the manager tells me I lucked out, they are down to 1 gallon of Shell Rotella T left after changing mine, and can't get anymore, anytime soon. I scratch my head, come home, and look it up. Articles proclaim we will be out of diesel oil within 10 weeks, with the prospect of getting more before early 23 as slim. What are the truckers going to do? If they can't get the special oil to lubricate their trucks engines, they are going to have to park them, then who delivers Americas stuff! What is Biden going to do, tell them to go buy an electric semi truck?

What the Left has done for decades, is now coming home to roost......blocking refinerys, forcing older ones to be shut down, etc. That and the Lefts war on domestic fossil fuels have snowballed all at the same time to put Americans in a precarious position. We are being destroyed from within, and some Americans just don't give a damn.

A CNN poll released Wednesday shows that the President's repeated efforts to highlight undeniably strong aspects of the economy's post-pandemic rebound and to offset blame for its bad spots aren't working
Probably not working because they're not "undeniably strong" like CNN suggests.

Any one of you motherfuckers denying that CNN is biased is fucking hell needs to take a read that paragraph again.

Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy​

President Joe Biden and his administration appear perilously close to an irreversible severing of public confidence in his capacity to deliver prosperity and financial security as stiff economic challenges balloon into huge political liabilities.

A CNN poll released Wednesday shows that the President's repeated efforts to highlight undeniably strong aspects of the economy's post-pandemic rebound and to offset blame for its bad spots aren't working.

CNN is taking down Old Joe? Oh man, the great Biden who supposedly got more votes than any man in history. LOL. Ya, right. He's out.
I'd say with Groceries for a family of four costing over $300 per week, and the average fill up at the gas station near, or over $100 per vehicle, he's past the point of no return....

Remember, only 19% think he's doing a good job....That's lower than Trump ever thought of getting....

undeniably strong! Who do these media bastards think they're fooling??
1249910439_sheeple_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

I certainly hope the American people realize that this isn't a Xiden problem....it's Dembot problem. We have to get to the point of no return for allowing the radical that have taken over the Dem party from holding public office

Forum List

Back