Will the Biden cases be considered?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I read in the press that materials were submitted to the Senate for consideration that testify to Biden's corruption in Ukraine and espionage and betrayal of national security in favor of China, and that these cases are not being considered for some reason. Is it true? Why are they not considered by Serat and why are the special services not doing this?

I think it's in the interests of the entire American people, not just the right, to review these materials, because the American people are against crime, no matter who the perpetrator is.

So the people should insist that they do it immediately.

I read in the press that materials were submitted to the Senate for consideration that testify to Biden's corruption in Ukraine and espionage and betrayal of national security in favor of China, and that these cases are not being considered for some reason. Is it true? Why are they not considered by Serat and why are the special services not doing this?

I think it's in the interests of the entire American people, not just the right, to review these materials, because the American people are against crime, no matter who the perpetrator is.

So the people should insist that they do it immediately.
Nothing will come of it. If the Biden family gets investigated for corruption it will put all the other politician's families at risk of being investigated for corruption. Anything they do will be for show and nothing will come of it.

Political Kabuki Theatre of the UNiparty.
DC is run on the principles of blackmail, grift, leverage & the philosophy of if one goes down, they all go down.
It's a pit of vipers.
Think of it like King's Landing with 10,000 Littlefingers

Forum List

Back