AP-NORC poll shows Biden did more harm to country than Trump

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
AP-NORC is a polling agency from Associated Press and and a non-partisan research organization at the University of Chicago. A nationwide poll conducted by AP-NORC on April 4, 2024 asked which president did more to help people like them. 35% of adults said Trump did more, 26% said Biden did more, and 30% thought neither was effective in helping people like them.

Many say Biden and Trump did more harm than good, but for different reasons, AP-NORC poll shows

"WASHINGTON (AP) — There’s a reason why President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are spending so much time attacking each other — people don’t think either man has much to brag about when it comes to his own record. Americans generally think that while they were in the White House, both did more harm than good on key issues.

But the two candidates have different weak spots. For Biden, it’s widespread unhappiness on two issues: the economy and immigration. Trump, meanwhile, faces an electorate where substantial shares think he harmed the country on a range of issues."

Both the Biden and Trump presidencies are viewed as mostly doing more harm than good across a range of issues - AP-NORC

1712929902212.png

So nobody's going to ask me which president I think has done more to help this country?

Trump, of course.

WOW. Nobody would have guessed that in a 1000 years.

A Trump worshiper thinks Trump did more to help the country.

You see something new every day :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

WOW. Nobody would have guessed that in a 1000 years.

A Trump worshiper thinks Trump did more to help the country.

You see something new every day :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If you had half as much enthusiasm and confidence for your candidate that I had for mine, she might top that 1.2% of the votes she got in 2020, loser.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back