Abbott give two different speeches on two days. One where he says laws don't stop mad men. Another that he gave at the gunner killing sight.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
Saying legislation is on the way.

I believe this is just Republican double talk as always.

This is just another double talk just like the speeches on Jan 6 th then the right wingers backed away from that.

A little politicing during an ectipn year by the Republican Abbott.

Can we expect any different.

• Banned
Abbott has a hard job, sucking off the NRA and placating the masses..
No doubt. Just like the GOP after the terrorist attack on the capital. They said what really happened then tried to walk it back after they found out their voters really want insurrection and the overthrow of the American government.

This is just another double talk just like the speeches on Jan 6 th then the right wingers backed away from that.

Will he demand a law that makes it illegal to kill children while they are at school?

That will solve the problem. All we need are laws.

If only there were a law against shooting children in school.

You Nazis have all the answers, outlaw guns and this will be fixed. But why stop at outlawing GUNS? Why not outlaw MURDER? :dunno:
When did I say to outlaw guns? Go ahead and show me...Abbott plans on doing nothing he is the one you should concern yourself with and your many fears.

When did I say to outlaw guns? Go ahead and show me...Abbott plans on doing nothing he is the one you should concern yourself with and your many fears.

You missed the OBVIOUS point how can a grown person fail to see the underlying sarcasm?

You missed the OBVIOUS point how can a grown person fail to see the underlying sarcasm?
Considering I own firearms and have since I was twelve the whole concept of projecting a situation that has never existed is an illogical sequence of discussion.

Considering I own firearms and have since I was twelve the whole concept of projecting a situation that has never existed is an illogical sequence of discussion.

No you were replying to this:

"If only there were a law against shooting children in school.

You Nazis have all the answers, outlaw guns and this will be fixed. But why stop at outlawing GUNS? Why not outlaw MURDER?"

you replied:

"When did I say to outlaw guns? Go ahead and show me...Abbott plans on doing nothing he is the one you should concern yourself with and your many fears."

===

Your answer was clueless since the killer passed the BACKGROUND Check and the State and Federal authorities failed to flag this long troubled person the year before, Abbott had nothing to with those failures stop making cheap attacks on him and the NRA!

When did I say to outlaw guns?

Aww, isn't it cute how you lie.

That is exactly what this whole dancing on the graves of dead children is about, disarming the peasants.

If ONLY you had "COMMON SENSE" gun laws to outlaw private ownership..

Go ahead and show me...Abbott plans on doing nothing he is the one you should concern yourself with and your many fears.

Since laws are the answer - let's outlaw shooting children in schools. Problem solved.

Of course you'd love what Nazi's say. Good fucking grief :rolleyes:
Poor, poor dumb nazi.

Tell me Nazi, what law would you demand?

Background checks? We already have them, moron. You have to pass a federal background check to buy a gun - period. And this BLM clown Ramos DID pass the background check.

So what is your magic law? Outlaw AR-15's? Because guns that are black or have plastic are so much more deadly than other guns? Require "clips" sic to hold 10 or less rounds? Because what BLM dude Ramos was short on was time to reload, what with police hiding in fear outside....

See, the reality is you Nazis are fucktards, you lack the ability of thought, you can't reason or deduct.

I'll tell you the truth, but you're a Nazi and you hate the truth, so you'll reject it.

But the TRUTH is only ONE thing has been PROVEN to reduce mass random shooting over the last 50 years.

Concealed Carry.

I told you that you'd reject facts and truth.

You have an agenda, and that agenda has nothing to do with keeping the children you wish you could have aborted safe.

Poor, poor dumb nazi.

Tell me Nazi, what law would you demand?

Background checks? We already have them, moron. You have to pass a federal background check to buy a gun - period. And this BLM clown Ramos DID pass the background check.

So what is your magic law? Outlaw AR-15's? Because guns that are black or have plastic are so much more deadly than other guns? Require "clips" sic to hold 10 or less rounds? Because what BLM dude Ramos was short on was time to reload, what with police hiding in fear outside....

See, the reality is you Nazis are fucktards, you lack the ability of thought, you can't reason or deduct.

I'll tell you the truth, but you're a Nazi and you hate the truth, so you'll reject it.

But the TRUTH is only ONE thing has been PROVEN to reduce mass random shooting over the last 50 years.

Concealed Carry.

I told you that you'd reject facts and truth.

You have an agenda, and that agenda has nothing to do with keeping the children you wish you could have aborted safe.
I tell liberals to arm themselves because you terrorists have been dreaming of murdering us for decades. You get off on dead kids. They're a price you're happy to pay. Fuck yourself.

I tell liberals to arm themselves because you terrorists have been dreaming of murdering us for decades. You get off on dead kids. They're a price you're happy to pay. Fuck yourself.
First off, you are no liberal-- far from it.

Secondly, I'm glad you're arming yourselves. That's what we want. An armed populace cannot be subjugated.

Now you're catching on.

Forum List

Back