biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

Obfuscating the facts, propaganda. Posing for the reporters

The richest in our country are all democrats.

Biden and Obama could of taxed the rich. Somehow they always talk about it but never do anything

meanwhile back at the ranch...
no one, i mean no one has tried more to avoid paying their tax bill than the bidens
Now it's come out hunter, owed 300000 k in 2014 but the clock has run out.

And Biden said he is proud of his son.

meanwhile back at the ranch...
no one, i mean no one has tried more to avoid paying their tax bill than the bidens
Now it's come out hunter, owed 300000 k in 2014 but the clock has run out.

Here we go again with this tired old bullshit.

Obfuscating the facts, propaganda. Posing for the reporters

The richest in our country are all democrats.

Biden and Obama could of taxed the rich. Somehow they always talk about it but never do anything
The richest in our country are all Democrats? I seen this last week in other areas of the RWNM. Are you sure you want to go with this?

The poor pay taxes via inflation every day.

It is the worst kind of tax on the poor.

So what does the government do? They print more money to help them, causing even more inflation.

It's what you call stupid.
Inflation is not taxes.

Our President is correct

We demand little from our rich
Because every corrupt politician knows that the middle class is where the tax revenue really lives.

Our entire tax system is purposely designed to squeeze every tax dollar possible out of the middle class. Democrats know this and they just keep trotting out the tax the rich bullshit to polarize the masses and pander to their base.

The richest in our country are all Democrats? I seen this last week in other areas of the RWNM. Are you sure you want to go with this?
Yes, blackrock investments worth $12 trillion dollars controlled by a democrat billionaire activist, larry fink.

Of the 10 richest billionaires in the world, 8 are Democrats.

Last edited:
Yes, blackrock investments worth $12 trillion dollars controlled by a democrat billionaire activist, larry fink.

Of the 10 richest billionaures in the world, 8 are Democrats.
In one post you said country in the other you said world. Are Democrats worldwide now?

If somone has declared income it is taxed nearly 40%FED & 10%State.

Billionaires don’t draw a paycheck worth Billions….(maybe $1million for some.).

DemWitted loons just screech nonsense. They don’t even propose a TAX change (to increase confiscation). For instance Capital Gains Tax or whatever?

Board libstain parrots fall in line and screech the same false tired BS. And it goes on for decades. Pathetically ignorant LW.

Last edited:
If somone has declared income it is taxed nearly 40%FED & 10%State.

Billionaires don’t draw a paycheck worth Billions….(maybe $1million for some.).

DemWitted loons just screech nonsense. They dont even propose a TAX change (to increase confiscation). For instance Capital Gains Tax or whatever?

Board libstain parrots fall in line and screech the same false tired BS.
Billionaires take a dollar a year in income and somehow live lavishly

Capital Gains should be taxed like any other income

In one post you said country in the other you said world. Are Democrats worldwide now?
Does it matter? Of the top ten billionairs in the world, ten are DEMOCRATS.

Democrats also control the richest investment fund in the world, $12 trillion dollars, blackrock.

The richest Democrats make money worldwide, that is correct.

Democrats also control the richest investment fund in the world, $12 trillion dollars, blackrock.

You know what, figure out what you are trying to say then say it. Now you are saying of the top ten billionaires in the whole world, 10 are Democrats.

You are making it up

Billionaires take a dollar a year in income and somehow live lavishly

Capital Gains should be taxed like any other income

But it isn't like any other income.

Lots of income isn't taxed like W2 income.

But yes all income should be taxed at the same rate for everyone. Personally I think 10% of all gross income is sufficient.

Capital gains are taxed before they get paid to the investor, why tax them twice?
Not really.

The money used to buy the capital asset is taxed before you invest the money ( if it was taxable income) you don't pay tax on that twice.

For example.

If you invested 100K of after tax money and in 10 years your stocks were worth 1 million if you sold all those stocks you would only pay capital gains on 900K

The printing has not been done to "help the poor". I imagine you know that though.
But that is the way it is always presented.

And they usually do throw a few more crumbs to the dog under the table to justify it all. Even Al Capone ran a soup kitchen for the poor so he could point to it for legitimacy.

And then when they do throw some crumbs at the poor, the media eats it up telling people how much better off they are with all the spending.

But what gets me is, the government spends money regardless of their revenue. How much the government spends has nothing to do with how much money it takes in, so the notion that we need to take more from the rich to give to the poor is blatantly false.

But alas, the main stream media is Marxist and will never report any of that.

You know what, figure out what you are trying to say then say it. Now you are saying of the top ten billionaires in the whole world, 10 are Democrats.
Hahaha, you asked, I gave it to you, you are sputtering like a fool.

If you are the richest in the world and live in the usa, I can make either statement, they are both factual.

I know you dont know much about money, so follow my pists and after awhile you will have a nice education.

The richest people in the Universe are Democrats

Forum List

Back