biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
meanwhile back at the ranch...
no one, i mean no one has tried more to avoid paying their tax bill than the bidens
Now it's come out hunter, owed 300000 k in 2014 but the clock has run out.

no one, i mean no one has tried more to avoid paying their tax bill than the bidens

And the clock ran out because the DOJ intentionally dragged it out.

And then Biden says the rich should pay their fair taxes? I swear, you can’t make this shit up!

It's one of the few things I agree with him on. Sadly though, he doesn't really believe it and it does look really bad right now for him to start running on it again.

It's one of the few things I agree with him on. Sadly though, he doesn't really believe it and it does look really bad right now for him to start running on it again.
Make it simple. If you are ph uked with y authoritarians where you live, then watch scorched earth. Help no one. You see a person with a weapon entering an area, just leave and let nature take its course. Why help authoritarians abusing your rights.

Biden’s been saying this throughout his career. It’s the Left’s rallying call when they need to stir up the class warfare pot.

When the Left cuts egregious spending (need to stop with the $10M gender studies in Pakistan) then we can take a top-down review to see if the high income earners are paying their fair share with the top 10 percent of the wealthy paying 70 percent of the Income Tax

Biden’s been saying this throughout his career. It’s the Left’s rallying call when they need to stir up the class warfare pot.

When the Left cuts egregious spending (need to stop with the $10M gender studies in Pakistan) then we can take a top-down review to see if the high income earners are paying their fair share with the top 10 percent of the wealthy paying 70 percent of the Income Tax
Sticking it to the rich guy is the best selling point to Marxism.

Yet every Marxist country in existence has its citizens wind up living in poverty, or worse.

Funny that.

As has been pointed out, things like that $10 million is simply a pay off for someone to make sure our military can continue to protect the interests of Wall Street.

Neither party has ever made any effort to stop that.

The poor pay taxes via inflation every day.

It is the worst kind of tax on the poor.

So what does the government do? They print more money to help them, causing even more inflation.

It's what you call stupid.

The printing has not been done to "help the poor". I imagine you know that though.

So I should do as he says, not as he and his crackhead son does?

Quit putting your money in their banks, quit shopping at their big box stores, quit shopping at their mega online stores, quit voting for referendums that allow pro sports owners to build billion dollar stadiums at your expense.

As has been pointed out, things like that $10 million is simply a pay off for someone to make sure our military can continue to protect the interests of Wall Street.

Neither party has ever made any effort to stop that.
As has also been pointed out, everytime the Left flirts with spending cuts, they go after Defense and Intelligence yet never failed social engineering projects. Worse, across the Board, the Left’s political hacks, The Democrats, refer to a “spending cut” one that is actually an increase but not at the spending level they wanted.

Forum List

Back