biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

That isn't what I replied to but you know it isnt.
Yup my bad.

But tell me after this guy supposedly sold a car dealership did the new owners show up to provide the leadership or did the new owners never show up and employees just started running a profitable business?

Yup my bad.

But tell me after this guy supposedly sold a car dealership did the new owners show up to provide the leadership or did the new owners never show up and employees just started running a profitable business?

It just happened. I know the old GM sent out a newsletter stating he would remain the GM.

And I doubt the actual owners come in to work. They may show up from time to time. Some large conglomerate bought them out.

But I've still not seen a good argument for a two tiered tax system.

It just happened. I know the old GM sent out a newsletter stating he would remain the GM.

And I doubt the actual owners come in to work. They may show up from time to time. Some large conglomerate bought them out.

But I've still not seen a good argument for a two tiered tax system.

A flat tax is the only equitable tax.

And I highly doubt unsupervised employees would run a profitable business.

A flat tax is the only equitable tax.

And I highly doubt unsupervised employees would run a profitable business.

A flat tax would be far preferable to what we have so why go to such lengths to defend what you acknowledge is an unfair system?

A flat tax would be far preferable to what we have so why go to such lengths to defend what you acknowledge is an unfair system?

I wasn't defending anything.

If I was defending the current system i wouldn't even mention a flat tax or I would call a flat tax unfair.

Forum List

Back