biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

The democrat drumbeat...Republicans are going to cut social security and Medicare and the wealthy should pay more taxes. Blah blah blah. They repeat this chant for years and years while screwing over the middle class.

Hahaha, you asked, I gave it to you, you are sputtering like a fool.

If you are the richest in the world and live in the usa, I can make either statement, they are both factual.

I know you dont know much about money, so follow my pists and after awhile you will have a nice education.

The richest people in the Universe are Democrats
This is simply nonsensical. I am getting bored with you.

Move on and troll somewhere else.

You allowed me to repeat four times that the richest peoole in the world are democrats
You started out with richest people in the country. Do you understand the difference between country and world?

Not really.

The money used to buy the capital asset is taxed before you invest the money ( if it was taxable income) you don't pay tax on that twice.

For example.

If you invested 100K of after tax money and in 10 years your stocks were worth 1 million if you sold all those stocks you would only pay capital gains on 900K
Those stocks are the value of the company, which is taxed year after year. If we did not rax corporations you have a point.

Those stocks are the value of the company, which is taxed year after year. If we did not rax corporations you have a point.
That has nothing to do with your capital gains.

The value of a company is not taxed, the company's income (or profit) is. Capital gains is also a tax on the profit you made selling your stocks

Democrats cater to the base emotion of stupid losers, envy. Someone has it better than you so we're gonna make it right, and the idiotic stupid shithead losers fall for it every election.

Obfuscating the facts, propaganda. Posing for the reporters

The richest in our country are all democrats.

Biden and Obama could of taxed the rich. Somehow they always talk about it but never do anything
Yes, 8 of the richest people in the world are Americans.

Bush was honest and let the rich slide, Obama lied and let the rich slide, Trump was honest and let the rich slide, now Biden is letting the rich slide but so far he has lied.
Rich donors carry a lot of influence.

Billionaires take a dollar a year in income and somehow live lavishly…
I’m in favor of a strongly progressive tax system, but not one limited only to “income.” As you say our richest oligarchic billionaires often declare no income, or purely nominal income, and they try hard not to pay taxes on “capital gains” — they don’t often sell personally owned shares.

Billionaires increase their wealth by increasing the value of their untaxed assets or from corporate earnings that enrich their privately or publicly owned companies — companies that today generally issue small or no taxable dividends. Billionaires mostly live on lines of credit granted them by banks or their own companies (i.e. they take out “loans,” which are not taxable) backed by their huge asset wealth, which allows them to live like kings. They also pay negligible interest on these truly endless lines of credit!

That said, the regular complicated tax system workers and even most professionals are trapped in should remain progressive … but new laws must also be passed to tax financial transactions and great oligarchic wealth directly.

A few radical economists and social democratic politicians like Bernie Sanders have mentioned such proposals, which can also serve to stabilize our financial system and wring out some of the speculative froth, but they have been generally laughed off the stage. Some of the other less realistic proposals associated with “radicals” and “progressives” have often left them discredited by the mainstream.

To be honest, all these proposals would require serious and knowledgeable experts to design them. Few such experts exist today, as economists are oriented toward analyzing the existing system and not toward changing it in any way … even in academia.

Of course the needed political will to change our tax system dramatically is also utterly lacking.

Last edited:
Hilarious how many stupid shits buy this 'tax the rich' crap from politicians. Vote for me I'll tax the rich and give you their money. The sheeple are still waiting for politicians to 'tax the rich' 50 years later.

Forum List

Back