What happens to Adam Schiff Now? Will he be a Senator?

brokedickdog

Apr 2, 2023
I think Adam Schiff is a traitor and a serial liar. But what I think does not matter.

Will he get Feinstein's senate seat in the November 2024 election?

If Diane Feinstein passes away before the election Gavin Newson will appoint a black woman (he has promised to do so) to fill that seat. The appointee will be the incumbent. Probably hard to beat.

If Newson wants Schiff to get that seat he would appoint an unpopular woman who would be easy to defeat in 2024. Put a stiff in that post short-term.

Nancy Pelosi and the DC swamp love this traitor. Schiff is smiling and bragging on Twitter.

Their agenda is clear- stop Donald Trump and MAGA by any means necessary. It doesn't matter if you lie, cheat, or steal, who gets libeled or slandered. Donald Trump and America First must be stopped.

Right now he is about even with a progressive woman (Katie Porter) in the polls. Is it likely that Porter will win the election?

Porter could win if voters dislike Schiff and are anti-establishment. Schiff is raising a lot of money but that might not be that important. There are many persons in history that had lots of money and lost elections. Jeb Bush in 2016 is an example.

Brass tacks- this censure may have been a mistake. He is trying to polish his brand with this action. The Ethics Committee is considering further punitive measures. Perhaps they should do nothing and wait until 2024-2025 to get this creep.

I am realistic and I understand that there is a chance that Schiff could be elected to the senate.

Interesting times. What say ye?

Last edited:
I think Adam Schiff is a traitor and a serial liar. But what I think does not matter.

If Diane Feinstein passes away before the election Gavin Newson will appoint a black woman (he has promised to do so) to fill that seat. The appointee will be the incumbent. Probably hard to beat.

If Newson wants Schiff to get that seat he would appoint an unpopular woman who would be easy to defeat in 2024. Put a stiff in that post short-term.

Nancy Pelosi and the DC swamp love this traitor. Schiff is smiling and bragging on Twitter.

Their agenda is clear- stop Donald Trump and MAGA by any means necessary. It doesn't matter if you lie, cheat, or steal, who gets libeled or slandered. Donald Trump and America First must be stopped.

Right now he is about even with a progressive woman (Katie Porter) in the polls. Is it likely that Porter will win the election?

Porter could win if voters dislike Schiff and are anti-establishment. Schiff is raising a shitload of money but that might not be that important. There are many persons in history that had lots of money and lost elections. Jeb Bush in 2016 is an example.

Brass tacks- this censure may have been a mistake. He is trying to polish his brand with this action. The Ethics Committee is considering further punitive measures. Perhaps they should do nothing and wait until 2024-2025 to get this creep.

I am realistic and I understand that there is a chance that Schiff could be elected to the senate.

What will happen to Schiff in the future? He will either continue in the House or move to the Senate in 2025. He's got a lock in his districts so he's going to be around for many years. Probably longer than either of us.

If Fetterman can win election after suffering from a stoke and uable to speak, I think they can drag bug eyes across the finish line as well.

IT's all about the DNC election machine.

If you mean the DNC Process then you are correct. Fetterman could have died and he would still be elected over the good Doctor who isn't so good after all. IN order for that to change, the population will have to change.

Porter could win if voters dislike Schiff and are anti-establishment. Schiff is raising a shitload of money but that might not be that important. There are many persons in history that had lots of money and lost elections. Jeb Bush in 2016 is an example.

The libtards in NoCal are completely fucked up. They elected Pelosi. And Harris. And Gruesome. They DESTROYED San Francisco. If it were up to me I'd split the state and let the lunatics have the north.

Especially since you're delusional.

It's a hallmark of fascist regimes to place themselves above the law and attack anyone who reveals for their crimes. That's what you're doing. The modern GOP has rejected democracy and the rule of law.

Schiff will stay in the House and continue to uphold his oath to the Constitution, and that will continue to enrage the traitor-filth.

If you mean the DNC Process then you are correct. Fetterman could have died and he would still be elected over the good Doctor who isn't so good after all. IN order for that to change, the population will have to change.
Actually, the DNC voting machine did elect a dead man in PA

Again, it is the DNC election machine, whether they cheat or are best at propaganda or a combination, you decide.

Apparently, the DNC could not run anyone else other than a stroke victim, which is patient abuse, and a dead man.

If Fetterman can win election after suffering from a stoke and uable to speak, I think they can drag bug eyes across the finish line as well.

IT's all about the DNC election machine.
That's a cynical point of view. I'm not saying you are wrong.

Fetterman was popular and Dr. Oz was, for many reasons, a bad candidate.

Actually, the DNC voting machine did elect a dead man in PA

Again, it is the DNC election machine, whether they cheat or are best at propaganda or a combination, you decide.

Apparently, the DNC could not run anyone else other than a stroke victim and a dead man.
Shall I tell you about Republican Dennis Hof?

That's a cynical point of view. I'm not saying you are wrong.

Fetterman was popular and Dr. Oz was, for many reasons, a bad candidate.

Had Fetterman died during the election, he would still have won leaving the selection of another Democrat to the Democrat Governor. The MAGAts are presenting nightmarish candidates and it's finally catching up to them. They think 2020 was rough, check out 2024.

Had Fetterman died during the election, he would still have won leaving the selection of another Democrat to the Democrat Governor. The MAGAts are presenting nightmarish candidates and it's finally catching up to them. They think 2020 was rough, check out 2024.
No other organization in the world has failed in the history of man as much as the GOP, hence they are the only reason democrats can still get elected.

It's almost as if the DNC runs them to get elected

Especially since you're delusional.

It's a hallmark of fascist regimes to place themselves above the law and attack anyone who reveals for their crimes. That's what you're doing. The modern GOP has rejected democracy and the rule of law.

Schiff will stay in the House and continue to uphold his oath to the Constitution, and that will continue to enrage the traitor-filth.
Ha ha you are full of Schiff.

Wow, you are in for a rude awakening in November 2024. The senate map is very GOP friendly and a republican majority is a lock. That is one we can call now.

It is too early to predict the House of Representatives and POTUS elections. Likely keep the House of Representatives majority. POTUS? We'll see.

"Schiff will stay in the House and continue to uphold his oath to the Constitution..."

He betrayed his oath to the constitution with many lies.

Wow, you are in for a rude awakening in November 2024. The senate map is very GOP friendly and a republican majority is a lock. That is one we can call now.

It is too early to predict the House of Representatives and POTUS elections. Likely keep the House of Representatives majority. POTUS? We'll see.

You are probably correct except for the Trump Factor

Dems know how to run against Trump and his MAGA followers
If 2024 becomes about stolen elections, Hunter Biden’s laptop, Trump being picked on by prosecutors, Woke, Transexuals and CRT……you will lose Big League

Porter could win if voters dislike Schiff and are anti-establishment. Schiff is raising a lot of money but that might not be that important. There are many persons in history that had lots of money and lost elections. Jeb Bush in 2016 is an example.

It’s California they will elect him if he has a D after his name, doesn’t matter if he is a snake oil salesman or not, it’s California.

Forum List

Back