Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

Would love to hear all the examples of someone accidentally stealing a car and keeping it for years without knowing he shouldn’t have it.

Bring us your links.

GO!
You start with a goofy, wing-nut analogy of how stealing government documents is like stealing a car.
So then in the next post I take your stupid stolen car analogy two steps further.
Then, in the next post you come back asking for literal, fucking "examples" of your OWN analogy.
This is like....priceless stupid dude!
One for the archives!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OK, I'll bite, how do you accidentally steal a car?
Let's say you are driving a guv-ment vehicle. Like....a nice, armored, decked out, high trim, SUV.
Suddenly you lose an election to someone like uh....Joe Biden.
So after you throw your giant national tantrum and your attempted coup fails and you have to leave anyway, you pay a couple of your Capos to drive that SUV to Florida because hey! You USED to be POTUS and that used to be YOUR car DAMNIT!
But then the guv-mint sends you a subpoena telling you that ain't really your fucking car. It actually NEVER was. It belongs to the people of The United States.
But you say "fuck you!" to the people of The United States. "I think this car should be MINE....because I WANT IT AND I SHOULD GET WHAT I WANT WHAAAAAH!"
So then you instruct some more of your Capos to keep moving your stolen car around so the guv-mint and the people of The United States cannot get it back.
And then right before you are about to be sent to federal prison you try to use the excuse "b-b-but....I THOUGHT The Presidential Records Act said I could keep whatever cars I wanted."

And THAT, my friend, is how you accidentally steal a car.
Anymore dumb questions.

Let's say you are driving a guv-ment vehicle. Like....a nice, armored, decked out, high trim, SUV.
So after you throw your giant national tantrum and your attempted coup fails and you have to leave anyway, you pay a couple of your Capos to drive that SUV to Florida because hey! You USED to be POTUS and that used to be YOUR car DAMNIT!
But then the guv-mint sends you a subpoena telling you that ain't really your fucking car. It actually NEVER was. It belongs to the people of The United States.
But you say "fuck you!" to the people of The United States. "I think this car should be MINE....because I WANT IT AND I SHOULD GET WHAT I WANT WHAAAAAH!"
So then you instruct some more of your Capos to keep moving your stolen car around so the guv-mint and the people of The United States cannot get it back.
And then right before you are about to be sent to federal prison you try to use the excuse "b-b-but....I THOUGHT The Presidential Records Act said I could keep whatever cars I wanted."

Anymore dumb questions.
You need to take a few weeks off from this politics stuff. Seriously.

You start with a goofy, wing-nut analogy of how stealing government documents is like stealing a car.
So then in the next post I take your stupid stolen car analogy two steps further.
Then, in the next post you come back asking for literal, fucking "examples" of your OWN analogy.
This is like....priceless stupid dude!
One for the archives!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No stupid, I asked for examples of YOUR scenario.

Learn to read.

Anymore dumb questions.
Quite a fairy tale. Do you share a brain with Adumb Schifferbrains?

Forum List

Back