Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

So you have evidence of this but refuse to tell investigators...

Why are you protecting Biden?
Give it up.

I addressed this claim earlier asking which investigators he lied to and he/she ran away for a bit then called me a liar then posted the same claim again.

He/she is not interested in good faith debate.

Just went through Appendix A for Hur's report. President Demento was hiding 127 different classified documents, with over 650 pages of classified material. Holy Shit. I don't see anyone reporting on the volume of classified material the senile old fuck was hoarding.
You have no proof of Biden hiding anything...

Those are a list of Recovered Documents...

This involves reading the English language.

Yes, but the evidence didn't support charges.

It's in the report.
That's a lie. God do you idiot Dems ever listen to the stupid shit you spew? He didn't think he could get a JURY to convict Joe because he's old and forgetful...THAT doesn't even need to be in the report if the spin you just posted were true.

That's a lie.

No it isn't.

From page 1.

"However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden."

God do you idiot Dems ever listen to the stupid shit you spew?

I'm an independent and am simply reading from the report.

He didn't think he could get a JURY to convict Joe because he's old and forgetful...

It doesn't matter why he didn't think he could prove intent. What's important is he didn't think he could prove intent.

THAT doesn't even need to be in the report if the spin you just posted were true.
It wasn't a spin. It's straight from the report.

So if I steal a car and drive it for years, then get caught with it I can just give it back and all is good?
A better analogy would be if you accidently steal a car and then someone catches your mistake and so then you volunteer to return the car without any fuss, then no harm, no foul.
But if you steal the car and then when asked for it back you attempt to hide it by moving it around to various stash places in addition to paying people to lie for you and say you've already returned the car then yeah....that's different and you are busted.
Any more stupid questions?

Give it up.

I addressed this claim earlier asking which investigators he lied to and he/she ran away for a bit then called me a liar then posted the same claim again.

He/she is not interested in good faith debate.
The video has been posted, liar.

You have no proof of Biden hiding anything...

Those are a list of Recovered Documents...

This involves reading the English language.
That’s part of the problem with the hundreds of classified docs he stole…….he didn’t hide them from anyone when he stored them for decades.

A better analogy would be if you accidently steal a car and then someone catches your mistake and so then you volunteer to return the car without any fuss, then no harm, no foul.
But if you steal the car and then when asked for it back you attempt to hide it by moving it around to various stash places in addition to paying people to lie for you and say you've already returned the car then yeah....that's different and you are busted.
Any more stupid questions?
Would love to hear all the examples of someone accidentally stealing a car and keeping it for years without knowing he shouldn’t have it.

Bring us your links.

GO!

How do you not understand this story?
They do and that's why the moronic response and not even attempting to refute anything cause he knows facts can't be refuted. So they jump into their little safety net of one sentence responses, take a puff on their bong and the like-minded losers applaud him.

Hence the reason to ignore them. You'll never get them to admit anything regardless of truth or facts.

Ignore

Forum List

Back