Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

Trump has no indictments for taking classified information.

He has indictments for obstruction of justice, lying to investigaters and breaking the espionage act, and maintaining docs after requests and subpeanas to get them back.

Biden did none of the above.

You post a false equivalence.
More lies by you.

Biden lied to investigators, which is obstruction of Justice.

He also stole classified documents over decades, stored then in unsecure locations, and let people with no clearance see them.

All felonies.

Yep, for years after he knew he had them. He didn’t turn them over as soon as he discovered he had them.
Just went through Appendix A for Hur's report. President Demento was hiding 127 different classified documents, with over 650 pages of classified material. Holy Shit. I don't see anyone reporting on the volume of classified material the senile old fuck was hoarding.

Here is the proof. Biden intended to write a book when he was Vice President. His book paid him 8 million dollars. Biden had that many reasons to commit a crime.

Point being is Trump did not have a book deal that included classified documents.

Biden did though.

And the title of that book is?

Just went through Appendix A for Hur's report. President Demento was hiding 127 different classified documents, with over 650 pages of classified material. Holy Shit. I don't see anyone reporting on the volume of classified material the senile old fuck was hoarding.
Accidents.

It lacked intent so no charges.

Yes false.
It's in Hur's report.

When was I corrected?
For two straight days.. But like a dog with bone. you won't give it up.

Last time. second paragraph on page 1 of Hur's report

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.

Yes false.

Not according to the law.

For two straight days.. But like a dog with bone. you won't give it up.

Last time. second paragraph on page 1 of Hur's report

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.
You left out the bottom paragraph on page 1.

Intent is required.

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden

But if your only rebuttal is you think he is wrong, I can't help you with that.

Not according to the law.

You left out the bottom paragraph on page 1.

Intent is required.
Uh, willful = intent.

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden

Nothing about intent there
But if your only rebuttal is you think he is wrong, I can't help you with that.
Nope my "rebuttal" is that Mr. Hur found Biden's retention of classified documents to be willful as required by 18 U.S.C. § 793(e). I can't help you with your partisanship that prevents you from honestly reading Mr. Hur's report.

We're done. Have a blessed day

Uh, willful = intent.

Nothing about intent there

Nope my "rebuttal" is that Mr. Hur found Biden's retention of classified documents to be willful as required by 18 U.S.C. § 793(e). I can't help you with your partisanship that prevents you from honestly reading Mr. Hur's report.

We're done. Have a blessed day
He didn't say Biden was willful; he said he found evidence Biden was willful but the evidence does not establish guilt beyond a reasonable doubt as I posted from page one.

Did you leave the word evidence out of your post on purpose?

More lies by you.

Biden lied to investigators, which is obstruction of Justice.

He also stole classified documents over decades, stored then in unsecure locations, and let people with no clearance see them.

All felonies.
So you have evidence of this but refuse to tell investigators...

Why are you protecting Biden?

Forum List

Back