Biden announces $33bn to help Ukraine in war

You would rather we wait until the continent is almost lost, so we can fight our way onto the continent again? This way is much cheaper, cost-efficient and much easier on our troops You know as well as I do, we aren't going to give up the free world to the Evil Empires, so suck it.
Coming from the guy who gets his military stipend because we defend the whole planet.

Joe is a dead hard on? Yeah... surprised to see you get something right once in a while Dwight-sex.
So how much of your money has Zalensky spent on his crack habit doooosh-bag? Any guess?
Joe is correct about anything ever except maybe his brand of Adult undergamtns which don't always work in case you haven't noticed.
You go right on believing that the Ukraine war is a battle between good guy and band buy. See your DNC masters need you to believe that all the money being sent over there is for the war and you are stupid enough to believe that. Oh and your recent history happens to suck btw. The Republicans were Trumps biggest obstacle in the legislature not his ally.

JO
No. I have no guess. Looked at accounts and didn't see anything missing. How about you justoff?

Enough of the bullshit; if Europe needs the US to protect them we should just take over Europe and introduce Capitalism and get rid of Great Britain's royalty.
What century are you in? Great Britain is not ruled by it's Royalty. You really should crack a book once in a while.

$33 billion? $33 fucking billion? How about fucking helping our own people out with $33 billion? I was fine when he was sending $800 million for weapns and drones, but $33 BILLION dollars?

America has:
A homelessness problem
Homeless VETERAN Problems
Crumbling Infrastructure problems
Science and Math education problems
College tuition problems
Substance Abuse problems
Mental Health problems

Fucking give our own people $33 billion for this. It's shit like this that reminds me: oh wait, the Military Industrial Complex controls everything in this stupid country.

Fucking $33 billion dollars to another country to fight a war, like get the fuck outta here with this shit.

$33 billion? $33 fucking billion? How about fucking helping our own people out with $33 billion? I was fine when he was sending $800 million for weapns and drones, but $33 BILLION dollars?

America has:
A homelessness problem
Homeless VETERAN Problems
Crumbling Infrastructure problems
Science and Math education problems
College tuition problems
Substance Abuse problems
Mental Health problems

Fucking give our own people $33 billion for this. It's shit like this that reminds me: oh wait, the Military Industrial Complex controls everything in this stupid country.

Fucking $33 billion dollars to another country to fight a war, like get the fuck outta here with this shit.
Why are you such a fluffer stooge for PUTIN?!? :laugh2:

Coming from the guy who gets his military stipend because we defend the whole planet.
You wanted it, when I was for hire and you got your money's worth and more. Thanks for the checks and health care.

Yet when a repub is in office, the dems bitch about the same thing.

But they are big spenders. Didn't Joe seek to blow 5-6 trillion right out of the gate last year? Right after saying Trump was a big spender.

While refusing to spend far less right here at home to protect against an immediate direct threat here.

Ukraine is not a free country, Zelensky is a Nazi-led mobster in the business of global money laundering who just last year seized all TV stations and made them all into one state run one.

They and everyone still are, but that doesn't make it OUR business, responsibility nor war.

While depending on them for oil and gas and feeding them tons of money.

There is no "Trump Mafia." Get real.

No, it is an election year where Dems are about to get hammered like shit so THEY have to get on board.
Are you fsb?

What century are you in? Great Britain is not ruled by it's Royalty. You really should crack a book once in a while.
House Of Commons
House Of Lords
The main export of England is the Queen waving her hand like a mental Case.

Why in the f@ck do US citizens pay income taxes when they know it does not go to supporting the USA? Does Sleepy Joe's handlers think it would help their case if the itemized the bill? Some buildings were damaged. Who are the landlords and did they have insurance? Some people were displaced. Just send them on free flights to the USA like hundreds of thousands of third worlders have already. Let Russia hire Italians to fix up the region they want to annex and enjoy the nice new buildings. :dunno:

At least the bearded midget dictator in the green t-shirt should now be able to afford a suit and tie for his doom and gloom predictions and money begging in the future. :heehee:

House Of Commons
House Of Lords
The main export of England is the Queen waving her hand like a mental Case.
How about that? I thought their main exports were Gold, Cars and Turbo-jets. Who knew? :auiqs.jpg:

as I predicted , this old man is an old cold war warrior who knows the drill , US/EU/Free world will simply crack up Moscow empire much like Ronald Reagan did to ussr in 80s !

President Biden is asking Congress for $33bn (£27bn) in military, economic and humanitarian assistance to support Ukraine - although he insisted that the US was not "attacking Moscow ".

View attachment 637663
I'd like to see where the dollars are actually going but on it's face I like it.

still not seeing our dog in the fight here folks.......~S~
Take a look at the economic damage that has been done just with Putin invading one European country.

Multiply that exponentially for every subsequent country he will invade if he's allowed to succeed here.

How exactly are we going to take it all? Do you think Putin is going to hand it over without a fight after he takes it?
I want the European nations that need our money to build up their military become tax paying satellites of the US as opposed to the US constantly handing out US tax money to them.
What the hell do they do the money?
It's obviously not to build up a military since they always need our money to do that when there's a threat.

Take a look at the economic damage that has been done just with Putin invading one European country.

Multiply that exponentially for every subsequent country he will invade if he's allowed to succeed here.
And you'd be spot on Tex, all conflict on this rock has economic roots cloaked in the guise of a noble cause, fueled by panic and fear by those who've the most to gain.

FWIW, that would not be me, you, or anyone else in this conversation

~S~

Forum List

Back