58 percent of voters open to backing independent candidate if faced with Biden, Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Marc The Cube Cuban or Anthony The Mooch Scarammucci would be perfect candidates. i know some folks like Gary Johnson, but no thanks

cuban or the mooch?....
george-takei-laugh.gif

Marc The Cube Cuban or Anthony The Mooch Scarammucci would be perfect candidates. i know some folks like Gary Johnson, but no thanks

Brilliant plan if you want to hand the election over to the Dem's without a fight.

Two Fucking neo-Cons...fuck them!

About 63% of voters don't want Biden to run while 55% say they don't want Trump to run. Trump wins.
Not wanting them to run doesn't mean that partisans won't overwhelmingly turn out to vote for them if they are the nominees.

Hard core partisans and republicans will vote a straight party ticket for their party no matter who the candidates are.

Millions will also either not vote for POTUS at all, write in someone else, or even sit the election out.

There's also those that will turn out in huge numbers to vote for the lesser of two evils by voting against the candidate they despise or fear the most.

Polls like this one are pretty well meaningless.

NFW Xiden gets the dem nomination in 2024. The dems want to 25th his ass already.
So Kamala or Buttplug look like their nominee in 2024.

The GOP has a hard core of Trump supporters that aren't going away. Here's hoping that in 2024 we win the primaries and nominate Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Ted Cruz, or Dan Crenshaw...

NFW Xiden gets the dem nomination in 2024. The dems want to 25th his ass already.

The GOP has a hard core of Trump supporters that aren't going away. Here's hoping that in 2024 we win the primaries and nominate Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Ted Cruz, or Dan Crenshaw...
If there was anything close to unanimity in dem's wanting him removed under the 25th Amendment he'd already be gone.

No doubt most of them realize he is a wreck but not to the extent of removing him because of the harm or at least perceived harm to the party in doing so.

Nikki Haley, or Ted Cruz, or Dan Crenshaw...
These people are the reason Trump won.
Maybe you like Open Borders neo-Cons.

There's at least a few more very competent women that would make a great running mate on any Republican Ticket. I generally like Haley but Christie Noem and others deserve a hard look as well.

Nikki Haley, or Ted Cruz, or Dan Crenshaw...
These people are the reason Trump won.
Maybe you like Open Borders neo-Cons.
It ain't 2016 or 2020 and Trump has a very poor record as president for them to run against.

I agreed with Trump on probably 85-90% of his policies but he was a disaster for both the party and the country.

If we can't do better than Trump in 24 we don't deserve to win.

It ain't 2016 or 2020 and Trump has a very poor record as president for them to run against.

I agreed with Trump on probably 85-90% of his policies but he was a disaster for both the party and the country.

Trump has a very poor record as president for them to run against.

Our economy was the best in the world, even during COVID and Trump received more votes than anyone in history except for Biden's harvested vote dump.

Trump was a disaster for the GOP?
That's exactly the platform he ran on; the GOP sucks for over 99% of Americans.

1. Trump has a very good record to run on, looking at his "promises kept" list, especially closing the southern border.
2. Fau-Chi's Covud pandemic was the disaster. Until that hit Trump had a fantastic economy.
3. But I don't like Trump personally. As General Kelly describes him, "Trump is a very flawed man".

Ted Cruz? You must be joking.

Ted Cruz? You must be joking.
Ted Cruz came in 2nd to Trump in 2016. It was a very close contest. There is nothing wrong with Ted Cruz.

You must be joking when you look at who the dems have in 2024:
80 yr old senile Biden
Buttplug
AOC
Kamala "the giggling slut"
Hillary the hag

Ted Cruz came in 2nd to Trump in 2016. It was a very close contest. There is nothing wrong with Ted Cruz.

You must be joking when you look at who the dems have in 2024:
80 yr old senile Biden
Buttplug
AOC
Kamala "the giggling slut"
Hillary the hag
Forget Kamala, Hillary and AOC. There's lots wrong with Cruz. He's a coward and a suck up.

Forum List

Back