Biden announces $33bn to help Ukraine in war

Biden is asking Congress for $33bn (£27bn) in military, economic and humanitarian assistance to support Ukraine You know part of that "economic and humanitarian assistance" is for the salary of the military and government employeess. Why the fuck should we be paying fo that. Where is the European Union and NATO when it comes to footing the bill.
It should not be on the backs of the US Taxpayers.
Another party for the DC politicians as the money gets dropped into the unexaminable box of no return only to boomerang back to them, their favorite war time contractors, their no show relatives on the take and a host of other goodies other than the defense of Ukraine.

JO

Another party for the DC politicians as the money gets dropped into the unexaminable box of no return only to boomerang back to them, their favorite war time contractors, their no show relatives on the take and a host of other goodies other than the defense of Ukraine.

JO
Exactly. They are going to Launder the hell oit of it.

Be nice to track it and end that BS

Exactly. They are going to Launder the hell oit of it.

Be nice to track it and end that BS

That's why they are all so goddammed giddy about this down there while the show the somber face to the public as if they regret having to take that money from us and give it away but after all it's for FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.....yeah Freedom and Democracy my ass.

JO

Last edited:
Just ANOTHER 33 billion that WON'T be spent on fixing our roads and bridges!
Well who knew you were interested in spending on infrastructure? Most republicans never gave a rats as about infrastructure, fighting spending on it in the past. You live near a dam of have to drive across a river to work?

Well who knew you were interested in spending on infrastructure?
WHY would you think I wasn't? Know anyone against infrastructure? Or are you being an ass again? Trump was supposed to help rebuild it too and I was mad that never materialized largely I think due to the GOP RINOs fighting him on everything!

Most republicans never gave a rats as about infrastructure,
That's leftwing bullshit.

Last edited:
WHY would you think I wasn't? Know anyone against infrastructure? Or are you being as ass again? Trump was supposed to help rebuild it too and I was mad that never materialized largely I think due to the GOP RINOs fighting him on everything!

That's leftwing bullshit.
I'm being an ass again. People are always interested in infrastructure, just not the Republican Party, preferring the money be spent during Democrat administrations, so they can bitch about the money spent. So, fine. The Dems spent the money, as Republicans paint them as big spenders anyway, to everybody is happy right? And, the Dems are willing to spend money to fight a direct threat in Europe to help a free nation stand up to Russian takeover, again you can paint them the big spenders. Republicans used to be against Russian aggression. Now not so much, but the people support standing up to the Russians by a vast majority, whether the trump mafia does or not, and it is an election year so Republicans facing election have to get on board, whether it is bad for the pro-trump (Russia never did anything to me) morons or not.

preferring the money be spent during Democrat administrations, so they can bitch about the money spent.
Yet when a repub is in office, the dems bitch about the same thing.

So, fine. The Dems spent the money, as Republicans paint them as big spenders anyway,
But they are big spenders. Didn't Joe seek to blow 5-6 trillion right out of the gate last year? Right after saying Trump was a big spender.

And, the Dems are willing to spend money to fight a direct threat in Europe
While refusing to spend far less right here at home to protect against an immediate direct threat here.

to help a free nation stand up to Russian
Ukraine is not a free country, Zelensky is a Nazi-led mobster in the business of global money laundering who just last year seized all TV stations and made them all into one state run one.

Republicans used to be against Russian aggression.
They and everyone still are, but that doesn't make it OUR business, responsibility nor war.

but the people support standing up to the Russians by a vast majority
While depending on them for oil and gas and feeding them tons of money.

, whether the trump mafia does or not,
There is no "Trump Mafia." Get real.

and it is an election year so Republicans facing election have to get on board,
No, it is an election year where Dems are about to get hammered like shit so THEY have to get on board.

Not a wise move on the US part. We're antagonizing and pushing for nuclear war. This is insane policy but this is what you receive when your leadership has been installed.

Don't be such an alarmist coward. If you favor Putin, move to Russia.

Don't be such an alarmist coward. If you favor Putin, move to Russia.

Thats not what I said. Dont be so emotional while making inaccurate assumptions. Its the height of arrogance and hypocrisy to condemn a nation for starting a war after said country invaded a sovereign nation, iraq, based on lies.

as I predicted , this old man is an old cold war warrior who knows the drill , US/EU/Free world will simply crack up Moscow empire much like Ronald Reagan did to ussr in 80s !

President Biden is asking Congress for $33bn (£27bn) in military, economic and humanitarian assistance to support Ukraine - although he insisted that the US was not "attacking Moscow ".

View attachment 637663
Why not? He helped out the taliban in afghanistan by leaving all that equipment behind. May as well fund other wars, eh?
Meanwhile, our vets are homeless and need medical care but they don't count, right?

Well who knew you were interested in spending on infrastructure? Most republicans never gave a rats as about infrastructure, fighting spending on it in the past. You live near a dam of have to drive across a river to work?
The last "infrastructure" bill was a ftotal lie, you pom-pom waving, party man hack rube.

as I predicted , this old man is an old cold war warrior who knows the drill , US/EU/Free world will simply crack up Moscow empire much like Ronald Reagan did to ussr in 80s !

President Biden is asking Congress for $33bn (£27bn) in military, economic and humanitarian assistance to support Ukraine - although he insisted that the US was not "attacking Moscow ".

View attachment 637663
Um NITWIN Biden has never even smelled a Military uniform dumbass never mind put one on. He's good for sniffing 9 year old girl's hair.
And while I have your attention what are your plans to console the families of the children you are so eager to see dead in Mariupol?

Forum List

Back