Ben Carson's Word Salad On The Middle East

I asked what the fox screenshot had to do with Carson.

Why, yes, you did. Then you failed to see - or perhaps just to acknowledge - the connection between the erroneous map and Carson's foreign policy experience.

That your only recourse is name-calling is not surprising.
It wasn't his map.

No one said it was. Correlation, analogy, metaphor are obviously not in your wheelhouse.

I fully expect your response to that to have something to do with boats...
Carson thinks the pyramids were grain storages for a fictional character in a book and that humans coexisted with dinosaurs. But some people think he should be in charge of our military. What a world.
Obama is a Muslim, I mean a Christian too.
And this one is the 2nd most idiotic post on this thr:asshole:ead.
fuck you esmo. Your whole life is idiotic. You win.
Seriously, you people are pathetic. You know nothing about my life. You're just pitiful regarding the posts you have made in this thread. Do you ever make a sensible post?
Give me a specific example of why what Carson said is incorrect.

You Prog Loon are completely oblivious to the consequences of your ideology. When countries cede control of areas within their own borders to Sharia, they are enabling the rape and abuse of women and children.

I guess that is their problem, or a problem you imagine they have. Are you defending the claim that the Swedish Courts have made rape legal?
She is saying two very ignorant and stupid things. One that all Muslims live by full sharia law, which is completely untrue, and that all Muslims rape and abuse women and children: also completely untrue.

View attachment 54485
This is another stupid, idiotic post that references nothing. Why would I be 'butt hurt' regarding your ignorance of this issue? It has nothing to do with me personally. I'm not a Muslim. You're a fool and an idiot.

Our forum nutters are so dumb. lol
Specifically why do you say everyone is dumb.

He sounds like Sarah Palin.

QUESTION: Dr. Carson, you were against putting troops on the ground in Iraq and against a large military force in Afghanistan. Do you support the president's decision to now put 50 special ops forces in Syria and leave 10,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan?

CARSON: Well, putting the special ops people in there is better than not having them there, because they -- that's why they're called special ops, they're actually able to guide some of the other things that we're doing there.

And what we have to recognize is that Putin is trying to really spread his influence throughout the Middle East. This is going to be his base. And we have to oppose him there in an effective way.

We also must recognize that it's a very complex place. You know, the Chinese are there, as well as the Russians, and you have all kinds of factions there.

What we've been doing so far is very ineffective, but we can't give up ground right there. But we have to look at this on a much more global scale. We're talking about global jihadists. And their desire is to destroy us and to destroy our way of life. So we have to be saying, how do we make them look like losers? Because that's the way that they're able to gather a lot of influence.

And I think in order to make them look like losers, we have to destroy their caliphate. And you look for the easiest place to do that? It would be in Iraq. And if -- outside of Anbar in Iraq, there's a big energy field. Take that from them. Take all of that land from them. We could do that, I believe, fairly easily, I've learned from talking to several generals, and then you move on from there.

But you have to continue to face them, because our goal is not to contain them, but to destroy them before they destroy us.

Read more and watch the video @

Watch Ben Carson Deliver A Bunch Of Word Salad On The Middle East
People are crazy in the Mideast

Especially those Israelis.

I guess that is their problem, or a problem you imagine they have. Are you defending the claim that the Swedish Courts have made rape legal?
She is saying two very ignorant and stupid things. One that all Muslims live by full sharia law, which is completely untrue, and that all Muslims rape and abuse women and children: also completely untrue.

View attachment 54485
This is another stupid, idiotic post that references nothing. Why would I be 'butt hurt' regarding your ignorance of this issue? It has nothing to do with me personally. I'm not a Muslim. You're a fool and an idiot.

One example is your lack of reading comprehension. See, I did not say everyone is dumb. I did not even say all conservatives are dumb. I specifically said our "forum nutters" are dumb. Not all conservatives fit that category. I may not always agree with g5000 or toxicmedia, but they are far from dumb. They are also both conservative.

Hope that helps.

View attachment 54485

One example is your lack of reading comprehension. See, I did not say everyone is dumb. I did not even say all conservatives are dumb. I specifically said our "forum nutters" are dumb. Not all conservatives fit that category. I may not always agree with g5000 or toxicmedia, but they are far from dumb. They are also both conservative.

Hope that helps.
They are not conservative. Hope that helps.

QUESTION: Dr. Carson, you were against putting troops on the ground in Iraq and against a large military force in Afghanistan. Do you support the president's decision to now put 50 special ops forces in Syria and leave 10,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan?

CARSON: Well, putting the special ops people in there is better than not having them there, because they -- that's why they're called special ops, they're actually able to guide some of the other things that we're doing there.

And what we have to recognize is that Putin is trying to really spread his influence throughout the Middle East. This is going to be his base. And we have to oppose him there in an effective way.

We also must recognize that it's a very complex place. You know, the Chinese are there, as well as the Russians, and you have all kinds of factions there.

What we've been doing so far is very ineffective, but we can't give up ground right there. But we have to look at this on a much more global scale. We're talking about global jihadists. And their desire is to destroy us and to destroy our way of life. So we have to be saying, how do we make them look like losers? Because that's the way that they're able to gather a lot of influence.

And I think in order to make them look like losers, we have to destroy their caliphate. And you look for the easiest place to do that? It would be in Iraq. And if -- outside of Anbar in Iraq, there's a big energy field. Take that from them. Take all of that land from them. We could do that, I believe, fairly easily, I've learned from talking to several generals, and then you move on from there.

But you have to continue to face them, because our goal is not to contain them, but to destroy them before they destroy us.

I'm reminded of the words of the Cowardly Lion in "The Wizard of Oz."

"What he say? What he say?"

Hope that helps.

Thank you forum nutter. :)

Hope that helps.

Thank you forum nutter. :)
G5000 wanted wanted kasich the most liberal and ignorant of the bunch. And honestly I don't know about toxic whoever.

Thank guy for proving my point that you can't debate without insults.

that must be why he cut the deficit from $ 1.4 T to $ .4 T

He did? Name one cut he proposed and signed into law.
I have never understood the righty inclination to expect Obama to propose all the legislation.

I thought it was congress's job to propose things, and Obama's job to veto it, or sign it?

We understand perfectly the left's inclination to credit Obama for things he doesn't deserve credit for. For example lower gas prices.
You blame him for higher gas prices...wtf?

Is that what I said dimwit?
Do you?

I can't argue when someone says I'm stupid because all I can say is no I'm not.

There is another alternative.
I can't argue when someone says I'm stupid because all I can say is no I'm not.

There is another alternative.

Can you play mozart's piano sonata no 13 in B-flat major?

Have you traveled around the world once never mind 10 times?

Do you own and run your own business?

Do you live in a million dollar home that you paid for yourself?

I do and have. So fuck you.

Hope that helps.
Here is the problem.

You missed the transition most people who vote Republican have undergone under the emergence of post Bush Fox News/Tea Party politics.

I'm an Eisenhower Republican, which means I'm fiscally conservative, pro 2nd amendment, and I'm all for entitlement reform.

What I don't do, is focus on gay marriage, abortion, Muslims, and hating the entire other half of the country.

People like you are being told "conservative" means hating Obama, and non Christians.

If you are capable of reasoned thought...you would wind up with a political repertoire of mixed opinions on issues.

Too many people match their party's platform.

That could be simply a perfect match...but I happen to know many Fox News Conservatives that really don't care about gay marriage, but they're anti gay because the GOP is.

Don't tell me what "conservative" is...there are many aspects to it. Fiscal, social, and foreign policy versions.

True (not John Stossell) Libertarians have social and foreign policy platforms that are closer to the Democratic social and foreign policy platforms IN TERMS OF OUTCOMES than the Republican platform is.

Being a fiscal conservative means you want government to be more efficient, that's it.

Being a social conservative means you embrace traditional cultural values, that's it. It doesn't mean you are a Christian.

Eisenhower was a no nonsense leader. He built the roads, was a great delegator, and he was boring. Fox News would call him a liberal because he didn't care to involve the Presidency in social issues.

You're a cookie cutter Fox News Republican, and I'd like to see an original though from those like you

He did? Name one cut he proposed and signed into law.
I have never understood the righty inclination to expect Obama to propose all the legislation.

I thought it was congress's job to propose things, and Obama's job to veto it, or sign it?

We understand perfectly the left's inclination to credit Obama for things he doesn't deserve credit for. For example lower gas prices.
You blame him for higher gas prices...wtf?

Is that what I said dimwit?
Do you?

I'm ignoring you because well, you are boring.

People are crazy in the Mideast
Really? Everybody is nuts eh? And you have lived there how many years?
...by their behavior

Hope that helps.
Here is the problem.

You missed the transition most people who vote Republican have undergone under the emergence of post Bush Fox News/Tea Party politics.

I'm an Eisenhower Republican, which means I'm fiscally conservative, pro 2nd amendment, and I'm all for entitlement reform.

What I don't do, is focus on gay marriage, abortion, Muslims, and hating the entire other half of the country.

People like you are being told "conservative" means hating Obama, and non Christians.

If you are capable of reasoned thought...you would wind up with a political repertoire of mixed opinions on issues.

Too many people match their party's platform.

That could be simply a perfect match...but I happen to know many Fox News Conservatives that really don't care about gay marriage, but they're anti gay because the GOP is.

Don't tell me what "conservative" is...there are many aspects to it. Fiscal, social, and foreign policy versions.

True (not John Stossell) Libertarians have social and foreign policy platforms that are closer to the Democratic social and foreign policy platforms IN TERMS OF OUTCOMES than the Republican platform is.

Being a fiscal conservative means you want government to be more efficient, that's it.

Being a social conservative means you embrace traditional cultural values, that's it. It doesn't mean you are a Christian.

Eisenhower was a no nonsense leader. He built the roads, was a great delegator, and he was boring. Fox News would call him a liberal because he didn't care to involve the Presidency in social issues.

You're a cookie cutter Fox News Republican, and I'd like to see an original though from those like you

Excellent!

:thewave:

The man has zero experience with foreign policy.

I intend to vote Republican in 2016, and I hope he's not my option
What would you do if he is?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

He's done his homework! obama needs to pay him to come over and show him where the middle east is on the map.

He needs to buy a clue.

A lot of people think Ben knows what he's talking about because he speaks calmly. Unfortunately, his supporters are as lost as he is. Ask him just about anything on just about any subject, and he will talk in circles without really saying anything substantive at all. He's almost as bad as Trump.

He's done his homework! obama needs to pay him to come over and show him where the middle east is on the map.

He needs to buy a clue.

A lot of people think Ben knows what he's talking about because he speaks calmly. Unfortunately, his supporters are as lost as he is. Ask him just about anything on just about any subject, and he will talk in circles without really saying anything substantive at all. He's almost as bad as Trump.
...but not as bad as Billary. That's the point. All she has is Republicans are evil.

Forum List

Back