Ben Carson's Word Salad On The Middle East

He sounds like Sarah Palin.

QUESTION: Dr. Carson, you were against putting troops on the ground in Iraq and against a large military force in Afghanistan. Do you support the president's decision to now put 50 special ops forces in Syria and leave 10,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan?

CARSON: Well, putting the special ops people in there is better than not having them there, because they -- that's why they're called special ops, they're actually able to guide some of the other things that we're doing there.

And what we have to recognize is that Putin is trying to really spread his influence throughout the Middle East. This is going to be his base. And we have to oppose him there in an effective way.

We also must recognize that it's a very complex place. You know, the Chinese are there, as well as the Russians, and you have all kinds of factions there.

What we've been doing so far is very ineffective, but we can't give up ground right there. But we have to look at this on a much more global scale. We're talking about global jihadists. And their desire is to destroy us and to destroy our way of life. So we have to be saying, how do we make them look like losers? Because that's the way that they're able to gather a lot of influence.

And I think in order to make them look like losers, we have to destroy their caliphate. And you look for the easiest place to do that? It would be in Iraq. And if -- outside of Anbar in Iraq, there's a big energy field. Take that from them. Take all of that land from them. We could do that, I believe, fairly easily, I've learned from talking to several generals, and then you move on from there.

But you have to continue to face them, because our goal is not to contain them, but to destroy them before they destroy us.

Read more and watch the video @

Watch Ben Carson Deliver A Bunch Of Word Salad On The Middle East
People are crazy in the Mideast
Really? Everybody is nuts eh? And you have lived there how many years?
...by their behavior
What behavior? Terrorists? Who represent a miniscule number of the overall 1.6 billion Muslims in this world? You have seen news reports. Have never lived and probably never even visitied a Muslim country, but you think you know 'how they act' and what they are. Ridiculous.

I can't argue when someone says I'm stupid because all I can say is no I'm not.

There is another alternative.
I can't argue when someone says I'm stupid because all I can say is no I'm not.

There is another alternative.

Can you play mozart's piano sonata no 13 in B-flat major?

Have you traveled around the world once never mind 10 times?

Do you own and run your own business?

Do you live in a million dollar home that you paid for yourself?

I do and have. So fuck you.
Bullshit. If you are so wonderful doing all that, WTF are you doing hanging around here?

QUESTION: Dr. Carson, you were against putting troops on the ground in Iraq and against a large military force in Afghanistan. Do you support the president's decision to now put 50 special ops forces in Syria and leave 10,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan?

CARSON: Well, putting the special ops people in there is better than not having them there, because they -- that's why they're called special ops, they're actually able to guide some of the other things that we're doing there.

And what we have to recognize is that Putin is trying to really spread his influence throughout the Middle East. This is going to be his base. And we have to oppose him there in an effective way.

We also must recognize that it's a very complex place. You know, the Chinese are there, as well as the Russians, and you have all kinds of factions there.

What we've been doing so far is very ineffective, but we can't give up ground right there. But we have to look at this on a much more global scale. We're talking about global jihadists. And their desire is to destroy us and to destroy our way of life. So we have to be saying, how do we make them look like losers? Because that's the way that they're able to gather a lot of influence.

And I think in order to make them look like losers, we have to destroy their caliphate. And you look for the easiest place to do that? It would be in Iraq. And if -- outside of Anbar in Iraq, there's a big energy field. Take that from them. Take all of that land from them. We could do that, I believe, fairly easily, I've learned from talking to several generals, and then you move on from there.

But you have to continue to face them, because our goal is not to contain them, but to destroy them before they destroy us.

...by their behavior
What behavior? Terrorists? Who represent a miniscule number of the overall 1.6 billion Muslims in this world? You have seen news reports. Have never lived and probably never even visitied a Muslim country, but you think you know 'how they act' and what they are. Ridiculous.
They apparently don't want to police thier own anyway, the way they treat their women and children says everything about their cult of Islam. Rape rooms are in every Muslim community for raping little boys and girls...Dumb$$

...by their behavior
They apparently don't want to police thier own anyway, the way they treat their women and children says everything about their cult of Islam. Rape rooms are in every Muslim community for raping little boys and girls...Dumb$$

OMG, you're an idiot.

...by their behavior

OMG, you're an idiot.
a nasty cult...

The man has zero experience with foreign policy.

I intend to vote Republican in 2016, and I hope he's not my option
Voting only for the Senate and House remains an option for me.

...by their behavior
How asinine. If you really believe that, you are a huge fool.

...by their behavior
It s part of the cult of Islam...
...by their behavior
Muslim Rape 'Misunderstandings' Come to Europe

Fact: in the cult of Islam women/children are seen as property, nothing more...

This is total bullshit. I have lived and worked in three Muslim countries for over eight years. I have worked closely with Muslim women and children, daily. The claims you are making are bogus. It's propaganda designed to make people like you hate Muslims and Islam. It is total bullshit.

Consider the source of your article: the author is someone who has an agenda, an agenda against Muslims. If you want to be duped, that's your problem, but I have lived it and experienced it first hand for over 8 years. This guy is full of shit.

NeoCommies LIE, about lies that they lied about, especially about a black conservative!

6TrAuzD.jpg

This is total bullshit. I have lived and worked in three Muslim countries for over eight years. I have worked closely with Muslim women and children, daily. The claims you are making are bogus. It's propaganda designed to make people like you hate Muslims and Islam. It is total bullshit.

Consider the source of your article: the author is someone who has an agenda, an agenda against Muslims. If you want to be duped, that's your problem, but I have lived it and experienced it first hand for over 8 years. This guy is full of shit.
Na, women and children are considered property, to do with as pleased...

Yeah, you know because you have spent so much time living in Muslim countries and interacting daily with Muslim women and children. Uh huh....

Yeah, you know because you have spent so much time living in Muslim countries and interacting daily with Muslim women and children. Uh huh....
They are treated like stray dogs...

LMAO You are an idiot.

LMAO You are an idiot.
Islam is a sick cult...

Muslim women university graduates
Univ-students-Iran-graduation1.jpg

Muslim university students in Pakistan
5175.jpg

Muslim career woman at the World Economic Forum
5122552107_3a522c4082_b.jpg

Women police officers in the Middle East

553a8349-5708-4288-976b-12fcb0094cfb-policajke-1-718x446.jpg

I could go on and on, fill volumes, with images of educated career women in the Muslim world.

Yep, when candidates like Carson who know nothing about the subject are questioned, they just ramble on spouting disconnected sentences and ideas. The listener is left with the question, what did he say?

LMAO You are an idiot.
Islam is a sick cult...
Fox News Evangelicals are far sicker than Muslims in general

Forum List

Back