Ben Carson's Word Salad On The Middle East

Fact: in the cult of Islam women/children are seen as property, nothing more...
You are such an idiot, really.

On the positive side.......

The idea of head coverings in Islam is actually rooted in humility.

Many of the Sunni women of Turkey wear them, by choice, for a few reasons.

One, it means I'm not a sex object.

Two, it represents resistance to vanity.

Three, it honors God.

Of course there are backwards conservative rural Muslims...kind of like our backwards red states evangelical conservatives here...that both us religion to dominate women. But uneducated backwards religious types are the problem in the US and the Islamic world. They both intend to control women, and essentially subjugate them. You guys do it through attempts to regulate abortion and contraception, and they use their own cultural practices to do the same thing.

I don't expect someone like you who has zero exposure to the Muslims world to understand...but blood thirsty conservative Islamists are the problem there, and blood thirsty conservative Christians are the problem here. It's just that in America, the media and law enforcement are far more organized and effective. I'm sure if it weren't, you have women barefoot and pregnant again just to alleviate your insecurities about being impotent and irrelevant.

Na, women and children are considered property, to do with as pleased...
Yeah, you know because you have spent so much time living in Muslim countries and interacting daily with Muslim women and children. Uh huh....
They are treated like stray dogs...
LMAO You are an idiot.
Islam is a sick cult...
Fox News Evangelicals are far sicker than Muslims in general
Well, Muslims go around killing those who they disagree with...
The progressives at Fox News really don't do that.

68a609006c0701331c2a005056a9545d.jpg
The only thing holds anyone back from success in this country, the federal government.....

Yeah, you know because you have spent so much time living in Muslim countries and interacting daily with Muslim women and children. Uh huh....
They are treated like stray dogs...
LMAO You are an idiot.
Islam is a sick cult...
Fox News Evangelicals are far sicker than Muslims in general
Well, Muslims go around killing those who they disagree with...
The progressives at Fox News really don't do that.
God....I would pay real money to send you to the middle east, so you'd stop talking out of your ass

Three, it honors God.

Of course there are backwards conservative rural Muslims...kind of like our backwards red states evangelical conservatives here...that both us religion to dominate women. But uneducated backwards religious types are the problem in the US and the Islamic world. They both intend to control women, and essentially subjugate them. You guys do it through attempts to regulate abortion and contraception, and they use their own cultural practices to do the same thing.

I don't expect someone like you who has zero exposure to the Muslims world to understand...but blood thirsty conservative Islamists are the problem there, and blood thirsty conservative Christians are the problem here. It's just that in America, the media and law enforcement are far more organized and effective. I'm sure if it weren't, you have women barefoot and pregnant again just to alleviate your insecurities about being impotent and irrelevant.
I know all about tribal, in the Mideast everything is tribal and yes, women and children are treated as property to be raped and beaten and make babies...
Indians in this country were the same for centuries...

Three, it honors God.

I know all about tribal, in the Mideast everything is tribal and yes, women and children are treated as property to raped and beaten and make babies...
I gotta learn when I'm wasting my breath.

Have a nice day, and please try to find some peace and happiness somewhere in that intolerance

Three, it honors God.

I know all about tribal, in the Mideast everything is tribal and yes, women and children are treated as property to raped and beaten and make babies...

Have a nice day, and please try to find some peace and happiness somewhere in that intolerance
Sorry... The truth hurts... Huh??

Three, it honors God.

I know all about tribal, in the Mideast everything is tribal and yes, women and children are treated as property to be raped and beaten and make babies...
You are very, very ignorant.

Three, it honors God.

Sorry... The truth hurts... Huh??
:cuckoo:

The only thing holds anyone back from success in this country, the federal government.....
that is just you making excuses for being a "parasitic slacker"....at least Carson had the idea of hooking up with a fraudulent medical care provider to make millions ....

that is just you making excuses for being a "parasitic slacker"....at least Carson had the idea of hooking up with a fraudulent medical care provider to make millions ....
This country is a capitalist republic in theory, the being best form of government the world has ever seen...

This country is a capitalist republic in theory, the being best form of government the world has ever seen...
I think the term is democratic republic.

And I think in order to make them look like losers, we have to destroy their caliphate. And you look for the easiest place to do that? It would be in Iraq. And if -- outside of Anbar in Iraq, there's a big energy field. Take that from them. Take all of that land from them. We could do that, I believe, fairly easily, I've learned from talking to several generals, and then you move on from there.

But you have to continue to face them, because our goal is not to contain them, but to destroy them before they destroy us.
He's done his homework! obama needs to pay him to come over and show him where the middle east is on the map.

He needs to buy a clue.

This from the far left drone that voted twice for Obama..

But then again they prove they are true racists by attacking a Black man running for president..

I think the term is democratic republic.
Na, not really...

I find it amusing how Republicans were repulsed and skeptical about Obama's academic credentials, yet Ben Carson's are somehow beneficial

Forum List

Back