Trumps word salad press briefing

Of course not. It's just better with Biden, as sad as it really is yet better than Trump.

"Better" is just an opinion.

My opinion is that they both suck. They're both too old for the job. And the LO2E (lesser of two evils) voters are destroying this country.

You pay a lot of attention to what the left says. That's not something I'd recommend, as you can bet that 95% of it isn't going to be completely honest.
As in Biden's statement.... "I'm going to end fossil fuels in the USA." <<<< Total lie. He knew it was a lie when he said it. But a lot of democrats and even more republicans believed him. Even though almost everyone knows that politicians lie.

Why do you think that is?
If we are going to have the same standard for everyone then either both Biden and Trump should be prosecuted or neither Biden or Trump should be prosecuted. We can't have Trump being prosecuted and Biden not be prosecuted.

If we are going to have the same standard for everyone then either both Biden and Trump should be prosecuted or neither Biden or Trump should be prosecuted. We can't have Trump being prosecuted and Biden not be prosecuted.
Sure we can, Frisco, and Trump will be prosecuted. I bet your boots on it.

We the people don't set the standards. It's their game. And their rules. Things within the two parties are "fair." If you haven't noticed, the left isn't coming after Trump with anything legit. Everything they're throwing at him are things he can easily get out of.
Do you honestly think the left doesn't see the martyr they're making out of Trump? Of course they do. If they wanted him gone, there's ways of doing that that would be way more effective.

As in not talking about him 24/7. Taking him to court for things that would actually end his campaign long before the campaigns even started. They know they're pushing Trump right into the white house. Why? Because Trump was very good for the left and the RINO's. Which make up 95% of our government now days. The only ones that don't see this are the party and political loyalist.

The only true difference in Biden and Trump, are a few minor policies and the things they push in their speeches.
Trumps supposed to be this die hard opponent to illegal immigration. And yet Obama deported more than Trump. Trump supposedly supports mass deportation, but didn't do anything to get that done when he was president. In fact, he left an over bloated immigration docket for Biden.

It's all just a god damn charade. Why? Because government charades work.

We the people don't set the standards. It's their game. And their rules. Things within the two parties are "fair." If you haven't noticed, the left isn't coming after Trump with anything legit. Everything they're throwing at him are things he can easily get out of.
Do you honestly think the left doesn't see the martyr they're making out of Trump? Of course they do. If they wanted him gone, there's ways of doing that that would be way more effective.

As in not talking about him 24/7. Taking him to court for things that would actually end his campaign long before the campaigns even started. They know they're pushing Trump right into the white house. Why? Because Trump was very good for the left and the RINO's. Which make up 95% of our government now days. The only ones that don't see this are the party and political loyalist.

The only true difference in Biden and Trump, are a few minor policies and the things they push in their speeches.
Trumps supposed to be this die hard opponent to illegal immigration. And yet Obama deported more than Trump. Trump supposedly supports mass deportation, but didn't do anything to get that done when he was president. In fact, he left an over bloated immigration docket for Biden.

It's all just a god damn charade. Why? Because government charades work.
I honestly don't believe the left realize they are making a martyr out of Trump. TDS gets in their way.

There is the law, and its Trump not Biden who broke it. You can whine all you want, but there it is.
Biden for sure broke classified documents laws. They said so. But, they don't want o prosecute his willful handling of those records because he is a nice old elderly man with cognitive issues and, as such, they didn't think a jury would convict a nice old elderly man with cognitive issues. And, there are other things Biden could be prosecuted for. I mean no one is guilty until they are found guilty, right? Trump hasn't been found guilty of anything.

Forum List

Back