Dershowitz just offered to represent Jews, pro bono, in suing the antisemitic organizations that have violated their rights

He was 14 in '44. That's a good age. Mine was 15.
Were you telling the Nazis where the Jews were hiding, and thus steer them toward the gas chambers? Because that’s what Soros was doing in 1944.

BTW, someone alerted me yesterday that antisemites use a code in their names as a dog whistle to their fellow Jew-haters. They said it’s when the first letter of the person’s account name is a lower case letter, and the second one is a capital. Like…..dOg.

Just thought I’d point it out, especially since you are making light of the fact that Soros said, as an adult, his best year was when he was turning in Jews to the Nazis. He is one sick, and dangerous, SOB.

Were you telling the Nazis where the Jews were hiding, and thus steer them toward the gas chambers? Because that’s what Soros was doing in 1944.

BTW, someone alerted me yesterday that antisemites use a code in their names as a dog whistle to their fellow Jew-haters. They said it’s when the first letter of the person’s account name is a lower case letter, and the second one is a capital. Like…..dOg.

Just thought I’d point it out, especially since you are making light of the fact that Soros said, as an adult, his best year was when he was turning in Jews to the Nazis. He is one sick, and dangerous, SOB.
My d0g uses a zero.

Forum List

Back