Trumps word salad press briefing

We are pumping at all time highs, even greater than Trump when in office.

Biden, by your standards, has abled America to reach energy independence.

The left are saying all over the place that Trump is just as old as Biden and has just as many cognitive issues.

You pay a lot of attention to what the left says. That's not something I'd recommend, as you can bet that 95% of it isn't going to be completely honest.
As in Biden's statement.... "I'm going to end fossil fuels in the USA." <<<< Total lie. He knew it was a lie when he said it. But a lot of democrats and even more republicans believed him. Even though almost everyone knows that politicians lie.

Why do you think that is?

But can he bring back energy independence? No one gives a shit about how he talks. He could use a puppet sitting on his knee and it doesn't matter. Will he close the border? Can he stop the WEF and CBDC?

The US has never been energy independent.... Not ever.

We use 20 million bpd and produce 13 million barrels now. During the Trump administration we produced 11 million barrels. Trump is a liar and he's making a fool of you.

I can't make heads or tails on what subject he's talking about, throughout most of this briefing. He starts out with the scotus ruling. Which I agree with. But then he starts rambling about everything from ISIS, prisons in the congo, how Biden didn't need authorization from congress. But then follows up admitting he had to fight congress for it. Or something like that.

Maybe he's losing it.
"So I say respectfully to president Biden, you have the authorization right now, I did it. I didn't go to congress and say do I have to write the clause. I fought congress on it. Close the borders. You can do it right now. You have everything. Use my policies. My policies were great. Everybody said it. Use my policies."

Mumbling bumbling word salad. This is like something we'd expect from Biden.

Trump is batshit crazy! But he makes for good TV!

You pay a lot of attention to what the left says. That's not something I'd recommend, as you can bet that 95% of it isn't going to be completely honest.
As in Biden's statement.... "I'm going to end fossil fuels in the USA." <<<< Total lie. He knew it was a lie when he said it. But a lot of democrats and even more republicans believed him. Even though almost everyone knows that politicians lie.

Why do you think that is?

People didn't believe that he would do it.

It was a signal to who he is beholding to, a signal to who he supports.
I mean, this is the simple stuff, it just gets harder from here.

People didn't believe that he would do it.

It was a signal to who he is beholding to, a signal to who he supports.
I mean, this is the simple stuff, it just gets harder from here.

BS. Trumps supporters did. They've posted that video of him saying it, as if it was proof, 1000 times.

Forum List

Back