Ben Carson said homosexuality is a choice

Hey Vigilante...........how friggin' awesome is it to see this Hillary bitch going down hard???:coffee:
She'll withstand it and even your conservative wives will vote for the first woman president. And no one wants the GOP to control all 3 branches of gov. You guys only win low turnout midterms.

You actually think women are stupid! Well, thank you for proving that the WAR ON WOMAN, is directed from the left. Perhaps the Hildebeast should walk around like Sandy "The Slut" Fluke with condoms all over her! After all, Sandy got her shot a fame while losing running for public office with the blessing of the DNC!

Sandra_Fluke_Condom_Researcher.png

Hey Vigilante...........how friggin' awesome is it to see this Hillary bitch going down hard???:coffee:
She'll withstand it and even your conservative wives will vote for the first woman president. And no one wants the GOP to control all 3 branches of gov. You guys only win low turnout midterms.

You actually think women are stupid! Well, thank you for proving that the WAR ON WOMAN, is directed from the left. Perhaps the Hildebeast should walk around like Sandy "The Slut" Fluke with condoms all over her! After all, Sandy got her shot a fame while losing running for public office with the blessing of the DNC!

You think blacks only voted for Obama because he's black. You think blacks are stupid? So the GOP are waging a war on blacks?
I voted for Dukakis because he's Greek. Its human nature. Women want to see a woman potus.

You think blacks only voted for Obama because he's black. You think blacks are stupid? So the GOP are waging a war on blacks?
I voted for Dukakis because he's Greek. Its human nature. Women want to see a woman potus.

92% of blacks voted for a Halfrican! Blacks aren't stupid, but as with liberals, they are EASY to manipulate by the MSM, racists, and liberal whites that USE them as a VOTING TOOL, and have done NOTHING for them since the 64 Civil Rights act.... One of the best examples of this comes from the movie "Bulworth"...

Angry black woman: Are you sayin' the Democratic Party don't care about the African-American community?

Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: Isn't that OBVIOUS? You got half your kids are out of work and the other half are in jail. Do you see ANY Democrat doing anything about it? Certainly not me! So what're you gonna do, vote Republican? Come on! Come on, you're not gonna vote Republican! Let's call a spade a spade!

[Loud, angry booing]

Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: I mean - come on! You can have a Billion Man March! If you don't put down that malt liquor and chicken wings, and get behind someone other than a running back who stabs his wife, you're NEVER gonna get rid of somebody like me!

We see how the Hildebeast paid her salaried women employees LESS than her male employees, we see how she lied about Bosnia, the e-mail scandal, Benghazi lies about when she knew what was going on, and the VIDEO TAPE coverup, and fired from her Watergate job decades ago.... you think women want to be backing that?...I think a majority of women are smarter than YOU!

Forum List

Back