Ben Carson said homosexuality is a choice

Why does Carson hate fags so much?

Recognizing the disordered mind is not hating those saddled with mental disorder.

I recognized your mental disorder quite a while back... and I don't hate you because you're incapable of sound reason.

So, where are ya gettin' that nonsense?

To me, if homosexuality was the Lord's every intention, the female gender never would have been created which would then mean that man would be the only kind of person available to replenish the planet. :) :) :)

God bless you and Dr. Carson always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Carson confuses homosexual sex with homosexuality

In the absence of any other outlet, prisoners resort to homosexual sex......doesn't make them homosexual

Homosexuals can have sex with members of the opposite sex.....doesn't make them straight

To me, if homosexuality was the Lord's every intention, the female gender never would have been created which would then mean that man would be the only kind of person available to replenish the planet. :) :) :)

Holly

AND, there would be more who are homosexual. but Heterosexual is still the majority.

how weird is that...you people will find anything to dump on someone

threads like this is the reason more people aren't accepting of homosexuals. you just SHOVE it down peoples throats...

In the absence of any other outlet, prisoners resort to homosexual sex......doesn't make them homosexual

Homosexuals can have sex with members of the opposite sex.....doesn't make them straight
Yes..it's pretty well established that some men will put their dick in anything.

Holly

AND, there would be more who are homosexual. but Heterosexual is still the majority.

threads like this is the reason more people aren't accepting of homosexuals. you just SHOVE it down peoples throats...
Its everyone elses fault you are a bigot? Thats great.

Yes..it's pretty well established that some men will put their dick in anything.
Says the carpet muncher.

Truly hysterical

Says the carpet muncher.

Truly hysterical
Whats wrong with carpet munching?

Says the carpet muncher.

Truly hysterical
Completely missed the point I see.

No surprise

Says the carpet muncher.

Truly hysterical
Completely missed the point I see.

No surprise
You didnt have a point. Just an aversion to women.

To me, if homosexuality was the Lord's every intention, the female gender never would have been created which would then mean that man would be the only kind of person available to replenish the planet.

Its only shoved down a person's throat if they let it be. If you don't like what comes from certain people, you don't have to pay any attention to it.

Thats bad logic because God created gay people too.
God created everyone, yes, but he isn't the reason why some are gay. Why would he go against his own rules?

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

White House responds to Obama lifestyle choice remarks

I don't agree with him, but if you look at my link, and then take into account liberals are attacking Carson for his comment, Obama said the same thing just a month or so ago, but the media chose to ignore that he said it.
What none of you realize is for some people being gay is a choice. Those are bi sexuals. For heteros and gays there's no choice. If you believe being gay is a choice then you are bi. And there are also some people who are 75% gay or only 25% gay. How gay are you? I ask that of everyone. I'm 92% straight.

I don't agree with him, but if you look at my link, and then take into account liberals are attacking Carson for his comment, Obama said the same thing just a month or so ago, but the media chose to ignore that he said it.
What none of you realize is for some people being gay is a choice. Those are bi sexuals. For heteros and gays there's no choice. If you believe being gay is a choice then you are bi. And there are also some people who are 75% gay or only 25% gay. How gay are you? I ask that of everyone. I'm 92% straight.

Where did you get that bullshit from?

Where did you get that bullshit from?
I realize not everyone thinks or feels or is exactly like me. If you say being gay is a choice then that is true for you

Forum List

Back