Ben Carson said homosexuality is a choice

White House responds to Obama lifestyle choice remarks

I don't agree with him, but if you look at my link, and then take into account liberals are attacking Carson for his comment, Obama said the same thing just a month or so ago, but the media chose to ignore that he said it.
What none of you realize is for some people being gay is a choice. Those are bi sexuals. For heteros and gays there's no choice. If you believe being gay is a choice then you are bi. And there are also some people who are 75% gay or only 25% gay. How gay are you? I ask that of everyone. I'm 92% straight.

Where did you get that bullshit from?
I realize not everyone thinks or feels or is exactly like me. If you say being gay is a choice then that is true for you

Hmmmmmm.....

Gay advocate unwittingly encourages idea that children can be taught to be gay

National Post ^
The headline of a recent Washington Post article was provocative, as it was meant to be: “I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay too.” Writer, CNN political commentator and ardent feminist Sally Kohn set off a national firestorm of criticism with her admission that she would prefer that her daughter be gay like her than heterosexual, because she thinks being lesbian is a “an asset and a gift.” So far Kohn’s six-year-old daughter shows no signs of following in her mother’s footsteps, in spite of a household filled with gay-themed books and admonitions, when she plays “family”...

I don't agree with him, but if you look at my link, and then take into account liberals are attacking Carson for his comment, Obama said the same thing just a month or so ago, but the media chose to ignore that he said it.
What none of you realize is for some people being gay is a choice. Those are bi sexuals. For heteros and gays there's no choice. If you believe being gay is a choice then you are bi. And there are also some people who are 75% gay or only 25% gay. How gay are you? I ask that of everyone. I'm 92% straight.

I realize not everyone thinks or feels or is exactly like me. If you say being gay is a choice then that is true for you

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^
The headline of a recent Washington Post article was provocative, as it was meant to be: “I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay too.” Writer, CNN political commentator and ardent feminist Sally Kohn set off a national firestorm of criticism with her admission that she would prefer that her daughter be gay like her than heterosexual, because she thinks being lesbian is a “an asset and a gift.” So far Kohn’s six-year-old daughter shows no signs of following in her mother’s footsteps, in spite of a household filled with gay-themed books and admonitions, when she plays “family”...
He's nuts. Shouldnt be allowed around kids.

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

Sally Kohn is a lesbian, with child.... Can you guess which one is Sally?

SallyAlysin.jpg

^^^ That picture brings me to another question that I have had for a while. If homosexual couples don't think that there is anything wrong with their lifestyle, why does one choose to dress as the opposite gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Talk about somebody who lost their way at connecting the dots!!!

Lets face it.........people who are gay checked out on having to deal with the real world. If you work around enough gay people, as I do, you realize over time that the single best way to describe these people is "fragile". Almost invariably, they get hysterical over stoopid stuff. They just check out on anything that has to do in any way with conformity.......its a niche lifestyle for social oddballs. And that most MUST stick it in your face speaks to the level of deep misery that runs ummmmm...............deep.

Have you seen some of these freaks at the St Patricks Day Parade in NYC??!! Cant even take your kids to it anymore..........see some fucked up asshole in a thong wearing wings and holding a wand parouseling down the middle of 5th Avenue on a unicycle!! I tell my kids they just got released from Bellevue. THAT my friends is a choice!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Strap it on s0ns...............:boobies::boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Last edited:

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Lets face it.........people who are gay checked out on having to deal with the real world. If you work around enough gay people, as I do, you realize over time that the single best way to describe these people is "fragile". Almost invariably, they get hysterical over stoopid stuff. They just check out on anything that has to do in any way with conformity.......its a niche lifestyle for social oddballs. And that most MUST stick it in your face speaks to the level of deep misery that runs ummmmm...............deep.

Thank you for admitting, as it had been done by SCIENCE until the PC crowd CHANGED IT, that GAY is a MENTAL DISORDER.... "Describe these people IS "Fragile".... Anyone that thinks logically realizes there is something WRONG with these people MENTALLY!

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Have you seen some of these freaks at the St Patricks Day Parade in NYC??!! Cant even take your kids to it anymore..........see some fucked up asshole in a thong wearing wings and holding a wand parouseling down the middle of 5th Avenue on a unicycle!! I tell my kids they just got released from Bellevue.

They use to have to hide. I'm happy for them.

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Have you seen some of these freaks at the St Patricks Day Parade in NYC??!! Cant even take your kids to it anymore..........see some fucked up asshole in a thong wearing wings and holding a wand parouseling down the middle of 5th Avenue on a unicycle!! I tell my kids they just got released from Bellevue.

True enough.........but lets face it, a huge majority of people.........to themselves.........look at these people as bobbleheads!!!

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

True enough.........but lets face it, a huge majority of people.........to themselves.........look at these people as bobbleheads!!!
Same way we look at white women with mixed kids.

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Thank you for admitting, as it had been done by SCIENCE until the PC crowd CHANGED IT, that GAY is a MENTAL DISORDER.... "Describe these people IS "Fragile".... Anyone that thinks logically realizes there is something WRONG with these people MENTALLY!

I work in an industry that in recent years, for some reason, pulls in a large number of gay folks. Almost invariably, these people are high maintenance ( they pay me to put out the fires ). All fucking drama all the time.........sensitive to the point of laughable. I don't get it except to say, they just have a tough time dealing with shit.

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

No they didn't, UNLESS they ACTED UP as flaming queers.... I know several gay men, that act like a NORMAL person when in public, what they do behind their closed doors is their business, as is what I do behind mine, is MY business and no one else's!

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Nah........not even close. Maybe 20 years ago...............not now.

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

No they didn't, UNLESS they ACTED UP as flaming queers.... I know several gay men, that act like a NORMAL person when in public, what they do behind their closed doors is their business, as is what I do behind mine, is MY business and no one else's!

Well said.....my sentiments exactly. Sticking the weird in my face makes me snap though.

Hmmmmmm.....

National Post ^

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

I work in an industry that in recent years, for some reason, pulls in a large number of gay folks. Almost invariably, these people are high maintenance ( they pay me to put out the fires ). All fucking drama all the time.........sensitive to the point of laughable. I don't get it except to say, they just have a tough time dealing with shit.
I know a gay hair dresser who would never be able to deal with corporate america.

This reminds me of whites who liked mlk but didn't like malcolm x. They dont mind gays if they stay in the closet.

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Nah........not even close. Maybe 20 years ago...............not now.
Give it 20 years and that's how we'll care about gays. You'll be dead by then and the next generation won't be so prejudice.

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

I know a gay hair dresser who would never be able to deal with corporate america.

This reminds me of whites who liked mlk but didn't like malcolm x. They dont mind gays if they stay in the closet.

Why would anyone want to draw attention to themselves, if it wasn't for the supposed SHOCK value and ATTENTION they clamor for?

SallyAlysin.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Indeed........freaks like THIS >>>

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/For-my-Gay-Pride-Parade-Blog-article.jpg.html'][/URL]

belong in a circus..........call me old fashioned!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

By the way.........check out the little boy on the pic with the black baseball cap.........laughing his balls off. Even kids know when they see fuckedupedness.

Of course its a choice.

Hey Vigilante...........how friggin' awesome is it to see this Hillary bitch going down hard???:coffee:
She'll withstand it and even your conservative wives will vote for the first woman president. And no one wants the GOP to control all 3 branches of gov. You guys only win low turnout midterms.

Forum List

Back