aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington Compost story that has yet to be updated.

10 bucks says the whole story is less than impressive.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

But I'll wait for the other side of the story to come out.

America is happy to have Trump. That is why he is the long shot that won the keys to the kingdom.

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

Some do have that capacity even though you do not, and even if your society programs you to seethe at roughly half of the population.

No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?

America is happy to have Trump. That is why he is the long shot that won the keys to the kingdom.

Trump won not because America wanted him, they just didn't want Hillary. It's like winning a race because the person who won first place was disqualified.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
And maybe it wasn't. Ever consider that? Of course not because despite your denials you're a partisan loon

Yes I have, except many went to the same courses and did well. I sounds more like buyer's remorse. Not all are cut out for that sort of work, I know I damn sure couldn't do it.

It was called a university but then they found out there are legal requirements to use the term, has to be credited by the state. So that may have played a role.

And maybe it wasn't. Ever consider that? Of course not because despite your denials you're a partisan loon

Yeah... he gave $25 million instead of proving he was innocent. Yep, for a pig headed bully who is too smart to pay federal taxes... it makes perfect sense to settle a lawsuit if he isn't guilty.

Trump won not because America wanted him, they just didn't want Hillary. It's like winning a race because the person who won first place was disqualified.
Do you have any idea what was going on at his rallies? 10, 20, 25k people sometimes on a moments notice. Plus I and many others are saying they saw his yard signs all over outside of the city.

Some do have that capacity even though you do not, and even if your society programs you to seethe at roughly half of the population.

Let me laugh a little longer at you while I contemplate 1/2 the population that is mad at Trump but voted for Clinton while she defrauded the Haitian people during their time of need and abused her position of power to create wealth for her and her family at the expense of America's working class.

Do you have any idea what was going on at his rallies? 10, 20, 25k people sometimes on a moments notice. Plus I and many others are saying they saw his yard signs all over outside of the city.

And did you see the numbers on the percent of people that found him distrustful? Him and Hillary were two of the most distrustful candidates to ever run for POTUS. Hell, just look at how many people on this board admitted they backed Trump because they didn't want Hillary... and even with that, Hillary won the popular vote.

Yeah... he gave $25 million instead of proving he was innocent. Yep, for a pig headed bully who is too smart to pay federal taxes... it makes perfect sense to settle a lawsuit if he isn't guilty.
25 million is chump change to him. That would be like me suing you and you settle out of court with me for a couple grand.

Perspective is your friend

25 million is chump change to him. That would be like me suing you and you settle out of court with me for a couple grand.

Perspective is your friend

Trump has gone to court with contractors over a couple hundred thousand dollars instead of paying them. So yeah, your perspective idea holds no water.

Forum List

Back