aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
and we lived through a self admitted rapist as president with bill clinton.
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.
Having a hard time figuring out which one might be worse for the woman.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!

America is happy to have Trump. That is why he is the long shot that won the keys to the kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump won not because America wanted him, they just didn't want Hillary. It's like winning a race because the person who won first place was disqualified.
Do you have any idea what was going on at his rallies? 10, 20, 25k people sometimes on a moments notice. Plus I and many others are saying they saw his yard signs all over outside of the city.

And did you see the numbers on the percent of people that found him distrustful? Him and Hillary were two of the most distrustful candidates to ever run for POTUS. Hell, just look at how many people on this board admitted they backed Trump because they didn't want Hillary... and even with that, Hillary won the popular vote.

She won't win the popular vote. It has to be adjusted to remove the over 3 million illegals who voted for her that has already been estimated by the federal election commission.

Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.

Clinton confessed to rape? When?

Wait so we need to change the criminal justice system so that a person isn't guilty of a crime if someone commits a crime worse than their's?

Too funny. He settled on a civil case and you are pissed. Did you feel the same when Bill Clinton settled his civil sexual assault case?

Did you say Clinton's settlement proved he was guilty?

Are you agreeing now?

I'm not the one who said it. You did. Now you've admitted that Trump's wrongdoing was far greater than Clinton's based on the amount of the settlement.

No, that's not what settling means. You are a confused little boy. Bill settled for $880k for Paula Jones and the left couldn't be bothered.

But I'll wait for the other side of the story to come out.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
And maybe it wasn't. Ever consider that? Of course not because despite your denials you're a partisan loon

Yeah... he gave $25 million instead of proving he was innocent. Yep, for a pig headed bully who is too smart to pay federal taxes... it makes perfect sense to settle a lawsuit if he isn't guilty.
25 million is chump change to him. That would be like me suing you and you settle out of court with me for a couple grand.

Perspective is your friend

Trump has gone to court with contractors over a couple hundred thousand dollars instead of paying them. So yeah, your perspective idea holds no water.
and did Trump do that a month before he was going to take the office of president?
But you do realize that Trump could have held off any court appearance for the fraud accusations until after January, then once he was president he could have just stopped all of the proceedings dead in their track.
But instead he paid the people regardless of right or wrong so that he could concentrate on the job he is about to take on.
What are you all going to complain about now? For christs sake, at least he is not the anti white piece of shit that your kenyan king is. You complain because you think people he is bringing on board racist, but you turned your eye to that racist negro eric holder when he was protecting the animal thugs that were rightly killed by the police. You people have no morals at all. So here is the deal, he won, he will be YOUR president, your best bet is to either move out of the country or just STFU and stay out of the way before an American snaps and takes out one of your petulant groups of childish animal protesters.

Worried about having to testify in the Trump University fraud case, Donald Trump just paid $25,000,000 to his accusers.
President-elect Trump has agreed to pay $25 million to settle civil fraud suits against Trump University

#DonTheCon
Always has been a non-issue

LOL, like a fucktard like you gets to decide what is or isn't an issue.

Trump should be going to jail for this. This was simple theft.
:meow:

Forum List

Back