aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

It's a pretty good move by the president elect if he can afford it. What would Bill Clinton do? Maybe claim that the people who brought the suit were right wing enemies of the government and call out tanks and poison gas and burn their asses out. What would Obama do? Declare them to be racist agitators and turn the IRS on them to audit every sorry A-hole into the poor house.

How can Trump pay 25 million when he's a pauper?

He'll just pay for it out of the donations to the Trump Foundation.
But there ARE no donations because everybody HATES Trump.
In fact, he'll NEVER get the Republican nomination!

If people knew he was selling them fake signature hats and books for 100 times what they are worth, he might not have won the election. What a fraud.
You're right.
Now repeat after me...
President Elect Donald J Trump.

If people knew he was selling them fake signature hats and books for 100 times what they are worth, he might not have won the election. What a fraud.
You're right.
Now repeat after me...

As long as keeps up his frauds and trolling on the internet...he'll be lucky to last to his inauguration.

You're right.
Now repeat after me...

As long as keeps up his frauds and trolling on the internet...he'll be lucky to last to his inauguration.
Your anguish gives me pleasure.

You're right.
Now repeat after me...

My anguish? I'm amused by you Trump followers. He lies openly and gets caught. He rants on twitter like a 13 year old girl. He literally scams his own supporters with fake autographs... and you STILL defend and back him.

You're right.
Now repeat after me...

My anguish? I'm amused by you Trump followers. He lies openly and gets caught. He rants on twitter like a 13 year old girl. He literally scams his own supporters with fake autographs... and you STILL defend and back him.
You're right.
By your standards we now have to fire every Director and CEO in America.

Now repeat after me...

You're right.
Now repeat after me...

You're right.

Now repeat after me...

So you admit what he is and still follow him? Congrats you are making baby steps. Now in 4 years you'll know not to vote for him again.

You're right.
Now repeat after me...

You're right.

Now repeat after me...

So you admit what he is and still follow him? Congrats you are making baby steps. Now in 4 years you'll know not to vote for him again.
Here's the deal...
You pull all of your money out of the market and stop buying products from any company with Directors and CEOs and I won't vote for Trump.
Deal?

You're right.

Now repeat after me...

Here's the deal...
You pull all of your money out of the market and stop buying products from any company with Directors and CEOs and I won't vote for Trump.
Deal?

You prove that all the CEOs of all the companies I use products from are liars and frauds, and we got a deal.

You're right.

Now repeat after me...

Here's the deal...
Deal?

You prove that all the CEOs of all the companies I use products from are liars and frauds, and we got a deal.
Provide a list.

Let's these sore loser libs be pissed. They just can't believe that Trump won.

Their guy spent our cash like a drunk on a Friday after payday and raised the outstanding public debt to higher limits than all of the presidents in history combined

Their guy put race relations back 60 years in his grab for more power for his party resulting in racist rhetoric that has flowed into the street to include encouraging the violence against our law keepers.

Their guy in cahoots with their failed candidate have waged their own personal wars of regime change across the Middle East that had helped fanatics gain control of land, weapons, and funding resulting in the death of some and the mass exodus of whole populations.

For eight years, while they have tried to destroy America, they have accepted no responsibility for their actions as we still listen to their battle cry of blaming Bush.

In Europe, their ideology is being rejected. In America, they are being rejected. In Canada, their government has already warned them that they are not welcome there.

Nobody with half a brain wants to listen to their bullshit.

Let them suffer their defeat. It is the first of many for them. These progressives have been in bed with the big business globalist just as much as any Republican. Hillary's whole campaign was a demonstration of just how deeply the leftist corruption is tied to our largest businesses. At least with Trump at the helm, these companies will be forced to bring jobs back to America where it contributes to our GDP and our tax base instead of sending the profits from the products and services we buy to foreign countries.

We will never pay off the debt without a faster growing GDP. Clinton was not offering that so let them sulk. At least America doesn't have to suffer for them any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right.

Now repeat after me...

Here's the deal...
Deal?

Provide a list.

A list? Jesus I'm sorry I have better things to do than to give you a list of all the items in my apartment. Just take the largest companies and start there.

were any of the allegations against Trump proven in court?

Well Trump admitted partying with Epstein who has been convicted of underage sex stuff... and having underage girls at his parties and island.
Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. So what do you mean by 'partying' and what evidence do you have they he was involved with anything there? The beliefs of your little hatefilled pea brain won't do as a source, sorry.

You don't need drugs, nor would they have any effect, when you're swimming in the soup of your own ineffable Narcissism. That's a constant, it's free, and it never runs out. Matter of fact it even feeds itself.
Sounds like you would know but what has that got to do with Trump?

Yes, that's good. Elevate the discussion.

e3134839ef30f527cce0568c17fcd7a2.jpg

Stay intellectual dood.
You couldn't answer the question.

And yes, once your side elected someone with even bigger conflicts of interest, and even scarier sexual stuff . . .
Scarier to the lefttard that bought all the accusations and consider it fact, while ignoring the problems with their own candidates. Making the US better than it has been for a while isn't a conflict of interest. Hillary was appointed due to the corrupt nature of the left wing in this country. All you corrupt asshole have to offer the country is ..."the other guy is worse". America didn't buy it.

You're right.

Now repeat after me...

Here's the deal...
Deal?

Provide a list.

A list? Jesus I'm sorry I have better things to do than to give you a list of all the items in my apartment. Just take the largest companies and start there.
The largest companies are too easy.
Since 2000 they have moved most of their Operations to China and India and tons of White Collar work to Ireland.
The Directors and CEOs of the Fortune 500 are making more money than ever, whether that be from salary or bonuses.
I suggest you start reading some Financial Publications so will have some basis upon which to judge which business leaders only give a damn about themselves.

Forum List

Back