What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luxury Tax on plastic surgery

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
images

Don't like that scar? Need a nose job because you don't like looking like Barbara Streisand? Want boobs like Dolly Parton had? Need a nip and tuck just because?

Well I'm thinkin' that there needs to be a healthy luxury tax, like they did with tobacco, implemented on such technically unnecessary surgeries. I'm sure the Hollywood crowd will agree with this since we can dump all that extra cash into providing health care to those who need it. Of course the tax should be based on the cost of the surgery that's being provided. So if you paid a couple thousand for that boob job in Iowa the tax will be a lot lower than having your boob job done in Hollywood at ten to twenty or more times that cost.

If you're so vain that you need to have a qualified surgeon and his/her staff, who could be helping others, do a unnecessary surgery you should have to pay for it out the nose (All pun intended) and in the process help others.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
OP
Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
Not while Melanomia is first "lady".

upload_2016-11-18_15-21-46.jpeg

What makes you think the Trumps worry about the cost of something like that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

On the other hand... Someone from Hollywood or a vain Congressperson might have second thoughts about the price.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
images

Don't like that scar? Need a nose job because you don't like looking like Barbara Streisand? Want boobs like Dolly Parton had? Need a nip and tuck just because?

Well I'm thinkin' that there needs to be a healthy luxury tax, like they did with tobacco, implemented on such technically unnecessary surgeries. I'm sure the Hollywood crowd will agree with this since we can dump all that extra cash into providing health care to those who need it. Of course the tax should be based on the cost of the surgery that's being provided. So if you paid a couple thousand for that boob job in Iowa the tax will be a lot lower than having your boob job done in Hollywood at ten to twenty or more times that cost.

If you're so vain that you need to have a qualified surgeon and his/her staff, who could be helping others, do a unnecessary surgery you should have to pay for it out the nose (All pun intended) and in the process help others.

*****SMILE*****

Geez it's alright for you. What about us ugly people?

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
images

*****SMILE*****

Geez it's alright for you. What about us ugly people?

Ya have to do, what ya have to do.

Any time I got upset with my face, I'd go down to Lucky's Bar-Barbecue and bait shop, and have someone rearrange it for me

Last edited:

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do they still do plastic surgery here in America?

Most I know (and it's only a few, I admit) who have had it combined the "work" with a vacation in some really nice tropical places and wrote off all the expense as "medical". Of course only because they were required to be there a full day before and to return for follow-ups after some days or weeks.

Funnily enough, their insurance companies were happy to pay for the travel since it still came out cheaper.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yeah, wait a minute, I have a good one from Joan Rivers, she passed his number on to me...it's...

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Damn rubber bands, why he's old enough to have known they would put someones eye out.....I bet he was trying to use it as a cock ring and it fell off, hit the fan blade and a piece shot into his eye....Getting old, you sure try some strange shit for sexual excitement...Just ask Henry...

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn rubber bands, why he's old enough to have known they would put someones eye out.....I bet he was trying to use it as a cock ring and it fell off, hit the fan blade and a piece shot into his eye....Getting old, you sure try some strange shit for sexual excitement...Just ask Henry...
i wish his eye would have just popped out, then rushed to the hospital with his eye in ice,,,,,lol,,,then Harry would of attempted to essssplain what the hell was going on with his eye out of his socket.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i wish his eye would have just popped out, then rushed to the hospital with his eye in ice,,,,,lol,,,then Harry would of attempted to essssplain what the hell was going on with his eye out of his socket.
Was it Halloween? A gummy eyeball candy?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i can vision a scene from "The Birds" as Harry as one of the victims

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i can vision a scene from "The Birds" as Harry as one of the victims
Or a scene from "King Lear", where Kent blatantly blinds Glouster, and the candy eyeballs are eaten in the extreme punk version stage production..

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A luxury tax on plastic surgery would drive American surgeons out of business, because the wealthy people who get these operations would go overseas to avoid this tax.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, wait a minute, I have a good one from Joan Rivers, she passed his number on to me...it's...
will this include plastic eyes? we should ask Harry Ried

I don't think Harry Reid ever went to a plastic surgeon..

a taxidermist? maybe.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List