aTrump settles Trump University fraud lawsuit, in order to avoid testifying

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
and we lived through a self admitted rapist as president with bill clinton.
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.
Having a hard time figuring out which one might be worse for the woman.

Clinton confessed to rape? When?
he paid Jones 850,000 to settle her rape case.
according to one of your own, this indicates guilt. So yes he admitted to guilt. Now I suggest you stop talking until you figure out how to equally apply your parties talking points to both sides.
Im sure you are able to get someone to help you google it if needed. As the nice lady that brings you your medications at night, I bet she will help when she has a few minutes.

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?
And maybe it wasn't. Ever consider that? Of course not because despite your denials you're a partisan loon

Yeah... he gave $25 million instead of proving he was innocent. Yep, for a pig headed bully who is too smart to pay federal taxes... it makes perfect sense to settle a lawsuit if he isn't guilty.
25 million is chump change to him. That would be like me suing you and you settle out of court with me for a couple grand.

Perspective is your friend

Trump has gone to court with contractors over a couple hundred thousand dollars instead of paying them. So yeah, your perspective idea holds no water.
and did Trump do that a month before he was going to take the office of president?
But you do realize that Trump could have held off any court appearance for the fraud accusations until after January, then once he was president he could have just stopped all of the proceedings dead in their track.
But instead he paid the people regardless of right or wrong so that he could concentrate on the job he is about to take on.
What are you all going to complain about now? For christs sake, at least he is not the anti white piece of shit that your kenyan king is. You complain because you think people he is bringing on board racist, but you turned your eye to that racist negro eric holder when he was protecting the animal thugs that were rightly killed by the police. You people have no morals at all. So here is the deal, he won, he will be YOUR president, your best bet is to either move out of the country or just STFU and stay out of the way before an American snaps and takes out one of your petulant groups of childish animal protesters.

I didn't vote for Obama...why do we have to go through this every fucking argument. I'm not a liberal and Obama isn't the person I voted for. EVERY fucking thread you Trump supporters pull this same shit. It's called projection. You can't admit all the faults with Trump so instead you defend him by saying bad things about Obama and liberals and label every single anti-Trump person as one of those groups.

Trump has been quoted as saying he doesn't settle lawsuits. He takes it to court and wins them. He has taken contractors to court for far less money than this... you can't defend him period.

Yahoo is reporting it too. How funny... prying money out of Trump's hand takes the jaws of life... and he just gave $25 million instead of going to court and having to testify. He just admitted to his university being a fraud. We have a President that is a lying fraud. Congrats America!
Personally I think paying off a case where people think they were financially wronged is different than paying off someone who was physically and emotionally destroyed by the violent act of rape.
But maybe thats just me. Lets ask the women on here. Would you rather have someone steal a couple bucks out of your purse or have that person grab you, throw you down and beat you, then rip your clothing off of you so he can put his filthy disease infested blistered penis in you until he deposits loads of the aids virus into you.

according to one of your own, this indicates guilt. So yes he admitted to guilt. Now I suggest you stop talking until you figure out how to equally apply your parties talking points to both sides.
Im sure you are able to get someone to help you google it if needed. As the nice lady that brings you your medications at night, I bet she will help when she has a few minutes.

She never accused him of rape.

At least you're conceding that Trump has admitted to guilt. lol, 25 million dollars worth of guilt,

compared to 850,000?

Even you should be able to calculate the difference between those two.

Oh, btw, there are more Trump university cases pending, lol.

Lawsuits are settled all the time. This is normal

"But — and I don’t settle cases. You know what happens? When you start settling lawsuits, everybody sues you. I don’t get sued too often, because I don’t settle cases, I win cases in court.””

President Elect Donald Trump…

Trump on Trump U in March: ‘I Don’t Settle Cases, I Win Cases in Court’

Winner winner chicken dinner.

I’m sure it will be rationalized

Are you really this stupid?

If Hillary had won, we still would have had a president that was a lying fraud. Big deal.

It was a no win situation.

I'm with you, but you know, it's time to move on.

15032071_706777886137779_8141731099415821750_n.jpg

And maybe it wasn't. Ever consider that? Of course not because despite your denials you're a partisan loon

Yeah... he gave $25 million instead of proving he was innocent. Yep, for a pig headed bully who is too smart to pay federal taxes... it makes perfect sense to settle a lawsuit if he isn't guilty.
25 million is chump change to him. That would be like me suing you and you settle out of court with me for a couple grand.

Trump has gone to court with contractors over a couple hundred thousand dollars instead of paying them. So yeah, your perspective idea holds no water.
and did Trump do that a month before he was going to take the office of president?
But you do realize that Trump could have held off any court appearance for the fraud accusations until after January, then once he was president he could have just stopped all of the proceedings dead in their track.
But instead he paid the people regardless of right or wrong so that he could concentrate on the job he is about to take on.
What are you all going to complain about now? For christs sake, at least he is not the anti white piece of shit that your kenyan king is. You complain because you think people he is bringing on board racist, but you turned your eye to that racist negro eric holder when he was protecting the animal thugs that were rightly killed by the police. You people have no morals at all. So here is the deal, he won, he will be YOUR president, your best bet is to either move out of the country or just STFU and stay out of the way before an American snaps and takes out one of your petulant groups of childish animal protesters.

I didn't vote for Obama...why do we have to go through this every fucking argument. I'm not a liberal and Obama isn't the person I voted for. EVERY fucking thread you Trump supporters pull this same shit. It's called projection. You can't admit all the faults with Trump so instead you defend him by saying bad things about Obama and liberals and label every single anti-Trump person as one of those groups.

Trump has been quoted as saying he doesn't settle lawsuits. He takes it to court and wins them. He has taken contractors to court for far less money than this... you can't defend him period.
I dont have to defend him.
He will be the president, YOUR president. like I said, everyone was just fine when clinton admitted he was a rapist by paying off Jones, I cant understand how someone feeling like they didnt get what they paid for is equal to a violent rape from a diseased aids infested alcoholic trailer dwelling piece of shit.

"But — and I don’t settle cases. You know what happens? When you start settling lawsuits, everybody sues you. I don’t get sued too often, because I don’t settle cases, I win cases in court.””

President Elect Donald Trump…

Trump on Trump U in March: ‘I Don’t Settle Cases, I Win Cases in Court’

Winner winner chicken dinner.

I’m sure it will be rationalized

Four years of these cult members blindly defending anything Trump does.

He will be the president, YOUR president. like I said, everyone was just fine when clinton admitted he was a rapist by paying off Jones, I cant understand how someone feeling like they didnt get what they paid for is equal to a violent rape from a diseased aids infested alcoholic trailer dwelling piece of shit.

Clinton was never accused of rape by Paula Jones.

He has been involved in 3500 lawsuits in the last 30 years, with 70 new suits in play since June of this year. This whore ties up the courts with his lies, deception, smoke and mirrors. Judges tolerate it because he pays them off. Educate yourself. Oh, wait, just ask your "lawyer husband".

I'm not a leftiest and I thought Bill was guilty. Try that old argument on someone else. Maybe, just maybe Trump University was an actual fraud... ever consider that?

Too damn funny….

Wrong, I have said that I was never a Clinton supporter and I think he should have been removed from office. Project your argument on someone that actually fits the bill.

I think it's laughable that you all are so fucking obsessed over Bill Clinton. Most likely just fucking jealous of all the notches in this guy's belt.

Clinton was never accused of rape by Paula Jones.

It's amazing that if it ain't less than 12 hours old, the facts of a story escape the vacuum inside their skulls.

Trump is smart to shut this thing down before he takes office.

Don't think for a second that Trump is finished bilking Americans.

You meant Building America. You can thank your President later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten you to defend a con artist. I win.
You lose, you all set yourself up for loss every time. What did you think would happen when you decided to run a treasonous bitch that was married to a self admitted rapist for president?
talk about no self respect or morals. Jesus, I have no idea how anyone can admit to be part of the Anti American democratic party.
You know what the democrats biggest fear is? its that one of these days the blacks are going to be freed from the plantation and the dems will lose their votes. That day could be in the very near future now that the republicans control everything. Its a mandate, that election is proof that the real Americans have grown tired of the liberal pansy ass bullshit that we have had to endure for the last 8 years.
Cant wait until the kenyan and his transvestite mate pack up their adopted kids and get the fuck out of the white house.

Forum List

Back