I know one racist, ONE.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
David Duke

This board is CONSUMED with politically correct bullshit. You all don't know what's in someone's heart anymore than the next person. Hell, Hillary said blacks were super predators that needed to be brought to heel and I didn't hear you all crying about that and that is as racist as anything I've heard from anyone else. Doesn't make her racist unless it's taken out of context and that's what this board does DAILY.

David Duke

This board is CONSUMED with politically correct bullshit. You all don't know what's in someone's heart anymore than the next person. Hell, Hillary said blacks were super predators that needed to be brought to heel and I didn't hear you all crying about that and that is as racist as anything I've heard from anyone else. Doesn't make her racist unless it's taken out of context and that's what this board does DAILY.

How do you know Duke is a racist?

I was shocked when I got on this board and found that the only Liberal response to any post they dis-agreed with were things like:

Racist!

Bigot!

Nutter!

Islamophobe!

Xenophobe!

They think political discourse is no more than reaching into Mrs. Clinton's Basket of Deplorables and pulling out an Epitaph.

After several years, I have seen only the rarest Liberal arguement that was based on logic and reason.

And, they cannot figure out why in the world the Democratic Party is out of power everywhere in Washington; and in the most States in history---State Legislatures; State Governorships-- all pretty much gone.

But, they have got it figured out now!

They are going to get a Muslim to run the Democratic Party!

He'll be able to reason with us rubes & rustics who don't know whats good for us. Great idea.

David Duke

Some of us have repeatedly attempted these types of conversations with you and others here like you, but you're not really up for that.

David Duke

He has slicks...

David Duke

Some of us have repeatedly attempted these types of conversations with you and others here like you, but you're not really up for that.
Depends how many tops have been popped....

David Duke

Ever heard of namvet or S.J.

They wear it like a badge of honor.

David Duke

That is like asking how do you know if the world is round and revolve around the sun... You know from all the information that prove it to be true!

David Duke

All far left drones are more racist than Duke.

I was shocked when I got on this board and found that the only Liberal response to any post they dis-agreed with were things like:

Racist!

Bigot!

Nutter!

Islamophobe!

Xenophobe!

They think political discourse is no more than reaching into Mrs. Clinton's Basket of Deplorables and pulling out an Epitaph.

After several years, I have seen only the rarest Liberal arguement that was based on logic and reason.

And, they cannot figure out why in the world the Democratic Party is out of power everywhere in Washington; and in the most States in history---State Legislatures; State Governorships-- all pretty much gone.

But, they have got it figured out now!

They are going to get a Muslim to run the Democratic Party!

He'll be able to reason with us rubes & rustics who don't know whats good for us. Great idea.
Muslim, Keith Ellison for DNC Chair! He believes in Shariah law. A young British woman was recently raped in Dubai by two men. She reported it and was arrested and charged with adultery. She could face prison and execution. Released on bail her passport has been heldand not allowed to leave the country. She also owes $24 thousand in legal fees. Keith Ellison approves of this garbage.

Married UK Woman Gang Raped in Dubai - She Gets Arrested, Charged with Adultery, May Get Death Penalty - The Washington Standard

David Duke

Ever heard of namvet or S.J.

They wear it like a badge of honor.
I'm talking about politicians. The people on usmb have no impact on my life or yours.

David Duke

Depends how many tops have been popped....
One, just now. But never fear! Several more to follow no doubt

David Duke

What a stupid ass thing to say .

This place is chuck full of deplorables. They don't consider anything less that cross burning to be racist .

David Duke

What a stupid ass thing to say .

This place is chuck full of deplorables. They don't consider anything less that cross burning to be racist .
You don't know what a racist is. Go back 50 years and then come and see me.

Forum List

Back