Assisted suicide for depression?

Quick question ? I know this one “sorry guy “
I mean life has really “ kicked the crap out of him”
I have meet him a few times at work . He is basically a “half dead zombie “ I won’t mention anything else . He looks sad !!

Do you think the Pol Pot states should have assisted suicide for “ defeated folks who don’t have the balls to do it themselves “

Maybe the state gives you a batch of shrooms and vodka for a few hours as you “trip balls” , then the gas goes off .

Just feel bad for this “ broken down guy “
Are you talking about yourself again? I don't think this place is good therapy for depression. This place would assist your suicide if you are down enough.

Look I took Zoloft for a few month after a family tragedy. Good choice. The only thing Zoloft does is gets rid of that panic stricken knot in your gut. It also helps positive thoughts stay in your head while negative ones leave quickly. Zoloft is the mildest of SSRIs and with little weight gain. You need a dopamine adjustment.

I'm only going by your last thread with your screams of help help.
No
I have a great job and live in a community with excellent and wonderful folks
Sorry. I'm the new dumb fuck here. Someone else wrote a I want to slash my wrist thread. Sorry.

Welcome to Dumbfuckery - Tis a tiny town population 200 or so, but apparently we love it!! ;)
The Whorehouse in Dumbfukery is awesome!

Does Dumbfuckery have a watering hole as well? I'm jonesing for a cold beer!
Adjacent to the Whorehouse.

I have meet him a few times at work . He is basically a “half dead zombie “ I won’t mention anything else . He looks sad !!

Do you think the Pol Pot states should have assisted suicide for “ defeated folks who don’t have the balls to do it themselves “

Maybe the state gives you a batch of shrooms and vodka for a few hours as you “trip balls” , then the gas goes off .

Are you talking about yourself again? I don't think this place is good therapy for depression. This place would assist your suicide if you are down enough.

Look I took Zoloft for a few month after a family tragedy. Good choice. The only thing Zoloft does is gets rid of that panic stricken knot in your gut. It also helps positive thoughts stay in your head while negative ones leave quickly. Zoloft is the mildest of SSRIs and with little weight gain. You need a dopamine adjustment.

No
Sorry. I'm the new dumb fuck here. Someone else wrote a I want to slash my wrist thread. Sorry.

Welcome to Dumbfuckery - Tis a tiny town population 200 or so, but apparently we love it!! ;)
The Whorehouse in Dumbfukery is awesome!

Does Dumbfuckery have a watering hole as well? I'm jonesing for a cold beer!
Adjacent to the Whorehouse.

Kewell - Just like Four Seasons Total Landscaping! :laugh:

Fuck no! Permanent solution to temporary problem. Just get that fucker off the couch and doing some thing!

No

I was in Oregon for a whopping decade and we never meet ??

No

Well I'm he newest dumbfuckery in Dumbfuckery then.

Fuck no! Permanent solution to temporary problem. Just get that fucker off the couch and doing some thing!
Good advice. Most lard asses are depressed because they are motionless lard asses.

Walking a mile a day will help symptoms.

No.

I am a proponent of allowing individuals to choose when they want to end their life. I believe there should be a means for individuals to make their wishes known and be helped to carry them out.

However, I believe thst the individual needs to be adjudicated competent to make such a decision AND the final/fatal act needs to be carried out by the individual whose life will be terminated.

Suicide is a choice but the only time anyone should get help dying is when they are terminally ill
That's the way it starts out. It quickly moves to being held down begging for your life while those in white coats murder you. For your own good of course.

yeah it's no different from those people in white coats making you linger in excruciating pain because suicide is a sin
Ohhhh yes it is. One is a truly unfortunate circumstance. The other is murder. Not unlike Andrea Yates drowning her children so they would not face the pain of being an adult. If there was a way to keep assisted suicide confined to the terminally ill in great pain it would be an unassailable position. But it's not. It quickly metastasizes into murder. For your own good, of course. In the Netherlands they held an 80 year old woman down while she fought and begged for her life. That's how it ends. Children are being killed for the crime of being sick. The original altruistic goal becomes twisted with bloodlust.
it's only murder if the person who wants help dying doesn't consent.

Suicide is a choice but the only time anyone should get help dying is when they are terminally ill
That's the way it starts out. It quickly moves to being held down begging for your life while those in white coats murder you. For your own good of course.

yeah it's no different from those people in white coats making you linger in excruciating pain because suicide is a sin
Ohhhh yes it is. One is a truly unfortunate circumstance. The other is murder. Not unlike Andrea Yates drowning her children so they would not face the pain of being an adult. If there was a way to keep assisted suicide confined to the terminally ill in great pain it would be an unassailable position. But it's not. It quickly metastasizes into murder. For your own good, of course. In the Netherlands they held an 80 year old woman down while she fought and begged for her life. That's how it ends. Children are being killed for the crime of being sick. The original altruistic goal becomes twisted with bloodlust.
it's only murder if the person who wants help dying doesn't consent.

Yes. It is murder when the person doesn't consent. That's the way it ends up. It ends up with people being killed for their own good. They don't want to die. A panel of people who claim to know better want them to die.

Usually, when someone starts a sentence with something like “I know this guy”, they’re really talking about themselves.

Yes. It is murder when the person doesn't consent. That's the way it ends up. It ends up with people being killed for their own good. They don't want to die. A panel of people who claim to know better want them to die.
That's how you think it will end up.

Why would you need assisted suicide when you have tall parking garages,pistols to the head,garages and running vehicles,pills and whiskey and a whole other hosts of ways to die?
And thats just to start.
If I ever get to the point where I can not eat, shit or do practically anything on my own with no possibility of recovery, I don't think I would mind a little help passing on.
My first wife got our retirement in the divorce. Shortly after that was 2008 and it's been near impossible to rebuild since.

When I get to where I can't function anymore if I run out of money I will rob a bank with a water pistol before I become a burden to my kids. 3 hots and a cott vs bankrupting them.

Easy decision
I have 43 acres I'd let you live in a hole for free..

That is just how it's ending up. People fighting for their lives are held down and murdered.

That is just how it's ending up. People fighting for their lives are held down and murdered.
the family and who ever had legal power of attorney made the decision legally for the person with dementia.

The Doctor just didn't come in and say "I'm killing your mother today because I think it's for her own good".

I don't know why you would need a law for assisted suicide in the US. If someone wants to die all they have to do is go buy a gun and do it.
It is probably why the suicide rate in the US is 60 times higher than the rate it is in the UK that is after making adjustments for the difference in population.

You cant assist someone with Dementia/Alzheimers to commit suicide as they can't be considered fully capable of making that decision so it would be murder.

My biggest fear if living in the US would be living with a terminal illness and being incapable of working and not being able to afford treatment. When I was diagnosed with terminal cancer I was told I had no more than 6 months even with chemotherapy.
However, I have had 118 chemotherapy treatments over 6.5 years that would have cost
£708,000. Because we have the NHS treatment is free.

What do you do in the US if you haven't got that sort of money on top of having to pay the bills for 6.5 years?

Tipsy needs the guys with white coats. And butterfly nets. And straitjackets. And antipsychotics.

Forum List

Back