Made too many biscuits for biscuits and gravy this morning so i am going to attempt to make a McDonald's Bacon Egg & cheese biscuit in the morning. An

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Their breakfast biscuits are so damn good and it defies logic. The bacon is paper thin and the eggs are frozen.

Only issue im going to have is making an egg that fits on the biscuit. I don't have any type of egg tray that confines it to a small size. Also only have cheddar and provolone so not sure how that will taste.

Their breakfast biscuits are so damn good and it defies logic. The bacon is paper thin and the eggs are frozen.

Only issue im going to have is making an egg that fits on the biscuit. I don't have any type of egg tray that confines it to a small size. Also only have cheddar and provolone so not sure how that will taste.
Have you ever tried Bojangles' biscuits? Much better than Mickey D's IMO.

• Banned
Take an open /used tuna can and use the opener to cut the ass end out of it. Whip the egg a wee bit with a shot of milk. There's your mold to cook it in. Just like Shameeka dun it.
Damn thats a good idea. Sadly my tuna is in these "foil" pouches.

• Banned

Never heard of them.

• Banned
20210102_212758.jpg

Be sure to drop it on the floor for that genuine McDonald's flavor.

Three second rule.

:laughing0301:

Never heard of them.

Never heard of them.

Chicken and biscuits???

Wtf

You can use an onion, tomato or bell pepper ring.

Never heard of them.

Chicken and biscuits???

Wtf

No pork and it aint a bizzkit.

Praise Allah ! Good plan A slice of bell pepper would gidderdunn too

Good idea! Sadly all I have are a bunch of mini yellows for cooking.

Forum List

Back