Assisted suicide for depression?

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Quick question ? I know this one “sorry guy “
I mean life has really “ kicked the crap out of him”
I have meet him a few times at work . He is basically a “half dead zombie “ I won’t mention anything else . He looks sad !!

Do you think the Pol Pot states should have assisted suicide for “ defeated folks who don’t have the balls to do it themselves “

Maybe the state gives you a batch of shrooms and vodka for a few hours as you “trip balls” , then the gas goes off .

Just feel bad for this “ broken down guy “

Why would you need assisted suicide when you have tall parking garages,pistols to the head,garages and running vehicles,pills and whiskey and a whole other hosts of ways to die?
And thats just to start.
If I ever get to the point where I can not eat, shit or do practically anything on my own with no possibility of recovery, I don't think I would mind a little help passing on.

Why would you need assisted suicide when you have tall parking garages,pistols to the head,garages and running vehicles,pills and whiskey and a whole other hosts of ways to die?
And thats just to start.
If I ever get to the point where I can not eat, shit or do practically anything on my own with no possibility of recovery, I don't think I would mind a little help passing on.
My first wife got our retirement in the divorce. Shortly after that was 2008 and it's been near impossible to rebuild since.

When I get to where I can't function anymore if I run out of money I will rob a bank with a water pistol before I become a burden to my kids. 3 hots and a cott vs bankrupting them.

Easy decision

And thats just to start.

The Wife and I have already discussed this.
At this point we've been married for 30 years....when the time comes we plan on ending things together because neither of us want to live without the other.
How we go out is yet to be decided.
My Mother died last year with explicit instructions.....She didnt want any efforts to keep her alive. We honored Her wishes even though it broke our hearts to let Her go.
We wont let anyone get in the way of our final wishes...period.

And thats just to start.
My first wife got our retirement in the divorce. Shortly after that was 2008 and it's been near impossible to rebuild since.

When I get to where I can't function anymore if I run out of money I will rob a bank with a water pistol before I become a burden to my kids. 3 hots and a cott vs bankrupting them.

Easy decision

Same here. But rob drug dealers and use real guns.

Oregon has assisted suicide ... has for decades ... on average about 5 or 10 folks per year end their lives here this way ...

No ... not for depression or any other treatable illness ... it's used for untreatable conditions that are terminal and known to be quite painful, like cancer ... safeguards are in place, this is only used in the most extreme situations ... death with dignity ...

And thats just to start.

Easy decision

1. I can't buy a gun.
2. Life in prison is better than dead.

And thats just to start.

Easy decision

1. I can't buy a gun.
2. Life in prison is better than dead.

Lots of criminals can't buy them either, but they manage too all the time. The problem with robbing drug dealers is that most of them are armed, even though they're prohibited persons. That would necessitate using body armor are pretty ruthless tactics.

Low-level dealers are pretty easy to find: Just pick up any woman you see standing on a street corner. You know the type, and they're easy to spot. They're not waiting for a bus or a friend, they're looking for someone to pick them up.

Most street whores are trying to make enough to buy another rock of crack cocaine, and they usually carry a small piece or two one them. That's because many men who pich up that type of woman, also smoke the shit themselves.

Street women always have one or more connections where they can cop more drugs, so it would be pretty easy to find out who their low-lever dealer is. It's all a matter of getting them to trust you, which would probably mean smoking some of the shit yourself.

A problem though, is that most street woman can't be trusted as far as I could throw this house. If you give them $100, they're going to disappear with your money. That's where you have to be careful.

Once you've been introduced to her supplier, you know where they live. It's just a matter of catching them off-guard some night and invading the place while heavily-armed. They might be reluctant to give up the next supplier up the ladder, but the judicious use of rope and sharp knives, would make them talk.

Of course, you couldn't leave any witnesses behind, so this is where it starts getting heavy. Once you acquire the names and address of the low-lever dealer's suppliers, you do the same thing. You'd probably have a 50/50 chance of either making a shitload of money, or getting your ass shot off.

But like they say, it's better to go out in a blaze of glory than to waste away in some hospital bed.

:laughing0301:

Disclaimer: The above is only a fictional "what if?" account. I do not condone the use of drugs or committing any illegal act.

Switzerland - it's called Dignitas and costs around £15,000.
The thing is you need to travel alone as anyone who travels with you can be prosecuted for assisting suicide and can be jailed when arriving back in the UK.

I have terminal cancer and enquired when first diagnosed. My trusty best friend, who is a Muslim by the way, sez he will go with me if I ever decide that's what I want despite the risk of jail. Not all Muslims are bad!

If they do have this in Europe ?? Please tell me what nation thx
The Netherlands
They can put you out of your misery for depression?? Do you have to be a citizen ??

I think it’s horribly but I am just trying to help him
Seek help. You're not clever.
It’s not me !! I live in a charming place with super cool and wonderful people in my community

Forum List

Back