WTF, the Trump jury now has a week off?

This is the MAGA mentality for the coming weekend as we wait.

1716321574805.png

That is so bizarre.
This judge really does have his head up his ass. Why in the hell would you allow this much time to go by before closing arguments?

Judge Merchan dismissed the jury until after Memorial Day​

Dems need a week to threaten and/or setup payments to the jury.

That is so bizarre.
This judge really does have his head up his ass. Why in the hell would you allow this much time to go by before closing arguments?

Judge Merchan dismissed the jury until after Memorial Day​

Full court press on the jurors by the forces of evil

Wednesdays are off days for the judge to hear motions in other, upcoming cases.

Geesh. Your terminal cynicism is handicapping your mind.
Oh I see. He has more pressing matters than shilling for the democrats. Or maybe Wednesdays are his get my daughter more donation cash day. The problem with being a hack is it’s a full time job.

Thankfully, the defense still goes last, in their summation.
True. But if the jury has already predetermined the verdict they won't care much what the defense says in summation. And they probably will have long forgotten the terrible witnesses presented by the prosecution. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to be pleasantly surprised and see justice done with a not guilty verdict.

True. But if the jury has already predetermined the verdict they won't care much what the defense says in summation. And they probably will have long forgotten the terrible witnesses presented by the prosecution. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to be pleasantly surprised and see justice done with a not guilty verdict.
That the Democrats have sunk to such a low level in trying to imprison Trump for an “underlying crime” that hasn’t been identified, and that the biased Bragg and the biased judge got this far, has me depressed.
It’s like something a country like North Korea would do.

(And of course I’m also depressed by the brainwashing against Jews being pushed on liberal college campuses. A different topic….)

No. The jury is in the hands of a jury hand picked by a weaponized prosecutor and a corrupt judge who denied the defense all their character witnesses and allowed the prosecution every one of theirs.
He calls him a “gangster” while Biden has enabled his family to become multimillionaires by taking bribes from foreign adversaries.

That the Democrats have sunk to such a low level in trying to imprison Trump for an “underlying crime” that hasn’t been identified, and that the biased Bragg and the biased judge got this far, has me depressed.
It’s like something a country like North Korea would do.

(And of course I’m also depressed by the brainwashing against Jews being pushed on liberal college campuses. A different topic….)
I understand. But keep praying and keep hoping. It's pretty much all we have left and they can't take that away from us.

No. The jury is in the hands of a jury hand picked by a weaponized prosecutor and a corrupt judge who denied the defense all their character witnesses and allowed the prosecution every one of theirs.
Get out of your conspiracy theory and rejoin America.

Forum List

Back