trump wants to look at bans on birth control

The repub way. Let us bang you...but we want to restrict your use of birth control. That is just sick...but par for the course for trymp.
The repub way...people are responsible for what they do and murder is immoral and illegal.
the jimboliar way...get the quickie abortion, sell the parts, and back on the dance floor that night.

If a man can talk a woman into sex and she gets preggers then the baby is half his. What am I missing here? This is Biology101. Dads should have a say in what happens to their unborn embryos.

If a man can talk a woman into sex and she gets preggers then the baby is half his. What am I missing here? This is Biology101. Dads should have a say in what happens to their unborn embryos.

The woman does have a bigger investment, since she basically donates her body to bring the child into the world.

I'm not sure about forcing her to carry to term so that the man can have his baby to raise.

The repub way. Let us bang you...but we want to restrict your use of birth control. That is just sick...but par for the course for trymp.

Do you folks have some kind of a plan for getting rid of Trump after the November election? Fearmongering over abortion isn't going to cut the mustard. You're gonna need a better strategy than that.

I mean look at the last 8 years:

Russian collusion? Didn't work.

Quid Pro Quo? Didn't work.

Fearmongering about Trump starting WW3? Didn't work.

Impeachment number 1? Didn't work.

Impeachment number 2? Didn't work.

Lincoln Project? Bunch of faggots.

Documents case? Going nowhere.

Fani Willis' case in Georgia? Almost got her locked up.

Storm Daniels hush money case? Falling apart at the seams.

And in case you haven't noticed, Trump is leading Biden in most of the polls and predictions. Democrat pundits are freaking out on CNN and MSNBC, and the probability of Trump winning the White House is looming over you more menacingly every day.

What next? I sincerely hope you have some kind of a plan, because everything you've come up with for the last 8 years, has been one long string of duds, nothingburgers, and little boys crying "wolf!"

He can try whatever he wants.

But why would someone want to ban birth control?

Also, this is an empty threat. SCOTUS has already ruled on this in 1965.

He can try whatever he wants.

But why would someone want to ban birth control?

Also, this is an empty threat. SCOTUS has already ruled on this in 1965.

Come on, man. It's an article from Salon.

You're more intelligent than to fall for that kind of far-left moonbat nonsense.. Trump isn't going to ban birth control, any less than Biden isn't going to ban "high capacity magazines."

The whole purpose of this thread was to make your knee jerk and kick like a frog being thrown into a pot of boiling water. You're being manipulated, ok?

There's just too damned much bullshit, propaganda, and innuendo flying around these days. Probably because of the upcoming election. I would suggest having your bullshit detector calibrated. If you can't afford to have that done, just look on YouTube. There are some good videos on how to re-calibrate your bullshit detector.

:04:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back