One of America's biggest monsters, DEAD

Your link is dead, but if it's the black man who murdered those 90 or so women, then yeah, that's horrible.

• Banned

How was this man not put to death? Broken justice system.

Honestly, as long as he was in prison for life, I don’t care. If he had been executed we would never have known tbe extent of his killings and the victim’s families would have had no closure.

We paid hundreds of thousands for him to live.

FUCK THAT

But I do get your point

Honestly, as long as he was in prison for life, I don’t care. If he had been executed we would never have known tbe extent of his killings and the victim’s families would have had no closure.

you have no problem with the killing of unborn children but you are OK with letting a monster like this guy live while we pay for his existence,,,

your morals are twisted,,

cause you only kill unborn children in the womb,,,

Every response doesn't need to be an attack with off topic shit.

to a monster like her it does,, she was just on another thread promoting the death of the unborn and here shes OK with letting a monster like this live

We paid hundreds of thousands for him to live.

FUCK THAT

But I do get your point

He certainly was a sick S.O.B. I can never understand what causes a person like that.

cause you only kill unborn children in the womb,,,

Every response doesn't need to be an attack with off topic shit.

to a monster like her it does,, she was just on another thread promoting the death of the unborn and here shes OK with letting a monster like this live

Not promoting it asshole.

I'm against the death penalty...clearly it is no deterrent to murdering someone in it's current format.

If we're going to have one....the moment a death sentence is handed down by a jury, a clock should start...90 days. Set up a fast track for appeals and reviews. The case should get reviewed by a state appellate court, the state supreme court, and federal courts. If all three can't find any improprieties....drop the cyanide. No lethal injections or "humane" manner of killing someone. Make it as painful as possible. Gas chamber.

90 Days, no more.

I bet you'd get some deterrence then.

The ultimate goal is to have fewer murders...make the deterrent so gruesome and quick that it is used less and less. Much like our nuke arsenal.

I prefer life in prison, no parole but if we're going to have capital punishment, we need to change it to where its swift and gruesome.

I'm against the death penalty...clearly it is no deterrent to murdering someone in it's current format.

If we're going to have one....the moment a death sentence is handed down by a jury, a clock should start...90 days. Set up a fast track for appeals and reviews. The case should get reviewed by a state appellate court, the state supreme court, and federal courts. If all three can't find any improprieties....drop the cyanide. No lethal injections or "humane" manner of killing someone. Make it as painful as possible. Gas chamber.

90 Days, no more.

I bet you'd get some deterrence then.

The ultimate goal is to have fewer murders...make the deterrent so gruesome and quick that it is used less and less. Much like our nuke arsenal.

I prefer life in prison, no parole but if we're going to have capital punishment, we need to change it to where its swift and gruesome.
I prefer life, no parole, because there is no uniform standard for it and because innocent peop,e end up on death row.

Forum List

Back