Assisted suicide for depression?

If they do have this in Europe ?? Please tell me what nation thx
The Netherlands
They can put you out of your misery for depression?? Do you have to be a citizen ??

I think it’s horribly but I am just trying to help him
No you don't have to be a citizen. Even children are
The Netherlands
They can put you out of your misery for depression?? Do you have to be a citizen ??

No you don't have to be a citizen. Children are put to death. The girl that says she would rather die than wear that ugly dress will soon find herself strapped down with a needle in her arm.

The Netherlands

Has he sought professional help?
I have never asked him ?? He is not very approachable or loquacious
He may have a medical condition that can be helped with the proper medication.

Suicide is a choice but the only time anyone should get help dying is when they are terminally ill

Quick question ? I know this one “sorry guy “
I mean life has really “ kicked the crap out of him”
I have meet him a few times at work . He is basically a “half dead zombie “ I won’t mention anything else . He looks sad !!

Do you think the Pol Pot states should have assisted suicide for “ defeated folks who don’t have the balls to do it themselves “

Maybe the state gives you a batch of shrooms and vodka for a few hours as you “trip balls” , then the gas goes off .

Just feel bad for this “ broken down guy “
you are "asking for a friend", eh, weirdo?

Suicide is a choice but the only time anyone should get help dying is when they are terminally ill
That's the way it starts out. It quickly moves to being held down begging for your life while those in white coats murder you. For your own good of course.

That's the way it starts out. It quickly moves to being held down begging for your life while those in white coats murder you. For your own good of course.

yeah it's no different from those people in white coats making you linger in excruciating pain because suicide is a sin

yeah it's no different from those people in white coats making you linger in excruciating pain because suicide is a sin
Ohhhh yes it is. One is a truly unfortunate circumstance. The other is murder. Not unlike Andrea Yates drowning her children so they would not face the pain of being an adult. If there was a way to keep assisted suicide confined to the terminally ill in great pain it would be an unassailable position. But it's not. It quickly metastasizes into murder. For your own good, of course. In the Netherlands they held an 80 year old woman down while she fought and begged for her life. That's how it ends. Children are being killed for the crime of being sick. The original altruistic goal becomes twisted with bloodlust.

I have meet him a few times at work . He is basically a “half dead zombie “ I won’t mention anything else . He looks sad !!

Do you think the Pol Pot states should have assisted suicide for “ defeated folks who don’t have the balls to do it themselves “

Maybe the state gives you a batch of shrooms and vodka for a few hours as you “trip balls” , then the gas goes off .

Are you talking about yourself again? I don't think this place is good therapy for depression. This place would assist your suicide if you are down enough.

Look I took Zoloft for a few month after a family tragedy. Good choice. The only thing Zoloft does is gets rid of that panic stricken knot in your gut. It also helps positive thoughts stay in your head while negative ones leave quickly. Zoloft is the mildest of SSRIs and with little weight gain. You need a dopamine adjustment.

I'm only going by your last thread with your screams of help help.

I feel when you can't wipe your own ass anymore, its adios time. Would you want to lay there while a 300lb woman wipes your poop chute?

I feel when you can't wipe your own ass anymore, its adios time. Would you want to lay there while a 300lb woman wipes your poop chute?
How funny. A handle named Mr Clean gave a thumbs up.

You’re not thinking of offing yourself are you?
He's going through his 45 yr old mid life crisis. Solution is a Corvette and a chick half your age. Same goes for the women, throw your husbands in the trash bin and Cougar up a young bull.

Are you talking about yourself again? I don't think this place is good therapy for depression. This place would assist your suicide if you are down enough.

Look I took Zoloft for a few month after a family tragedy. Good choice. The only thing Zoloft does is gets rid of that panic stricken knot in your gut. It also helps positive thoughts stay in your head while negative ones leave quickly. Zoloft is the mildest of SSRIs and with little weight gain. You need a dopamine adjustment.

No
I have a great job and live in a community with excellent and wonderful folks

Here in Oregon we have the Death with Dignity Law that John Ashcroft hated and fought until the day he left to overturn by coup (so much for states rights).
It has worked out very well and requires a doc's prescription. Only applies to those with terminal diseases who are in a lot of pain.
Depression wouldn't qualify.
They claimed that THOUSANDS!! would use it. They were wrong. Typically we have 100-200 assisted suicides per year. GREAT law!!

No
Sorry. I'm the new dumb fuck here. Someone else wrote a I want to slash my wrist thread. Sorry.

No
Sorry. I'm the new dumb fuck here. Someone else wrote a I want to slash my wrist thread. Sorry.

Welcome to Dumbfuckery - Tis a tiny town population 200 or so, but apparently we love it!! ;)

No

Welcome to Dumbfuckery - Tis a tiny town population 200 or so, but apparently we love it!! ;)
The Whorehouse in Dumbfukery is awesome!

No

The Whorehouse in Dumbfukery is awesome!

Does Dumbfuckery have a watering hole as well? I'm jonesing for a cold beer!

Forum List

Back