Are Transgender People, Especially Kids, Really "Bullied?"

Thank god so many are good parents. Like those that teach their children not to be deceived by men disguised as women.
Not exactly a pressing problem.

Spend more time on teaching them to be good people.

Ya know. Tolerance and acceptance

Not exactly a pressing problem.

Spend more time on teaching them to be good people.

Ya know. Tolerance and acceptance

Very pressing problem, especially to the victims of this nonsensical behavior.

One? Don’t most sexual assaults go unreported? I’m sure you’d make that claim if the guy wasn’t wearing a dress. Ammi right?
You have ONE sexual assault by a fake trans asshole...as opposed to tens of thousands by straight individuals and that ONE is what concerns you??

You have ONE sexual assault by a fake trans asshole...as opposed to tens of thousands by straight individuals and that ONE is what concerns you??
Oh, he was fake now?

All the more reason to keep them out of woman’s private areas.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

ONE incident?

That’s what this is about?
How many incidents was the George Floyd murder? Oh, yeah. One. But it was indicative of a problem with police.

The Loudoun County rape scandal is about two rapes. One that the district covered up by simply moving the transgender rapist to another school, and one that happened in his new school where no one was warned that the Superintendent was sending them a rapist.

The Democrat official position is that a male's privilege to use the girls bathroom is more important than protecting women and girls from being raped.

Of course they are. Absolutely. No question, whatsoever.

This I know, because I know that literally everyone has been, is, and will be bullied sometimes. Being bullied is in no way unique to transfolk, nor is there the slightest evidence that they experience it any more than non trans people.

Unless you are a hermit, life is a continuous process of having other people try to impose their will on you in large ways and small, in ways subtle to outrageous and everything in between. Motivation for this bullying can include disliking an individual, disliking a type of individual, dislike for self that is acted out as dislike for everyone, desire to get one's own way, and even simple boredom. As adults, we have to deal with bullying, just as we did as children.

Because childhood bullying is much less subtle than adult bullying, most kids quickly learn to deal with it, which makes them more successful adults, provided they learn to recognize the more subtle bullying that takes place among adults and deal with it as well. Some people are slow learners and they have worse outcomes than people with more snap. Another part of life that cannot be changed.

If there were no transgenders in the world, the bullies would still gonna bully, and the non-transgenders (which would be everyone) would still gonna be bullied. Since there are transgenders in the world, a better use of the time and energy of progressives would be to help transgender youth and adults learn to avoid/deal with bullying, instead of trying to somehow legislate or medicate it away.

Hint: dressing like a crazy person is not a good bullying avoidance strategy.

If we could wave a magic wand and no transgender person would ever be bullied, would that reduce the suicide rate? Nope. That would do nothing to reduce the co-morbidities like depression and autism that are associated with both transgenderism and high suicide rates. Transfolk commit suicide at higher rates because they have a mental disorder associated with high suicide rate. All the hormones and scalpels in the world do not change that.

Like anyone else with a mental disorder, people with gender dysphoria have a burden to bear. Trying to force it on other people will not make their load any easier. We non-trans have our own burden's to bear, and it would be impossible for us to take on yours, even if we wanted to. In fact, trying to force your burden on others is a form of what?

Bullying.

Yep.

Very big concerns about kids not reporting their ick feelings about other kids--which in some cases are good and right--because they feel they are "bullying".

See: Ethan Crumbley and so many others like him. Don't get me wrong; I'm not condoning bullying as a good social tool. It clearly is not. But now kids are being taught to override good, God-given instincts about dangerous humans out of concerns that avoiding them might "hurt their feelings".

no.

Forum List

Back