Mr. Smith goes to Washington

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

With special Counsel Jack Smith indicting Trump for lying, does this open the door to indict all future politicians, i.e. those who are not democrats? Cuz we all know democrats good, GOP bad.

After all, an argument could be made that lying to voters is obstructing the democratic process as people are voting for a lie.

But democrats never go to jail

So you are OK with sending Republicans to jail, that is, those that don't vote with the democrats.

That's your scenario here. Sending politicians to jail that lie to us. Sure, I'm good with doing that to Republicans. Not sure how many times I have to agree with your proposition here for you to quit questioning me.

That's your scenario here. Sending politicians to jail that lie to us. Sure, I'm good with doing that to Republicans. Not sure how many times I have to agree with your proposition here for you to quit questioning me.
So what you are saying is we should only have one party, since only republicans now go to jail and are held to this standard.

So what you are saying is we should only have one party, since only republicans now go to jail and are held to this standard.

I said nothing of the sort. I was very clear with what I said. I would support jailing politicians that lie to us.

I said nothing of the sort. I was very clear with what I said. I would support jailing politicians that lie to us.
For the DOJ to go to Twitter and tell them to censor stories about the Hunter Scandal telling them it was Russian disinformation, and doing it right before the election, was obstructing democracy.

After the election, about 20% of voters said, had they known, they would never have voted for Biden.

That was the DNC version of January 6th, but they get free pass.

Biden is an illegitimate President, in more than one way.

You tell me bad boy.

Let me guess, it is the bad kind of lying verses the good kind of lying Joe and his lunatics fringe do.

It is concocting a lie to overturn an election
Using your lie to enrage a mob to the point they would attack the Capitol.
Pressuring local election officials to overturn the voters
Pressuring your VP to overturn the states
Fake electors

It is concocting a lie to overturn an election
Using your lie to enrage a mob to the point they would attack the Capitol.
Pressuring local election officials to overturn the voters
Pressuring your VP to overturn the states
Fake electors
Joe and his DOJ told Twitter and other news outlets that the Hunter scandal was all made up Russian disinformation, so they censored it right before an election.

Then it turned out to be legit.

Again, 20% of voters polled said they would have voted differently if they had known.

This was all done to overturn an election.

Thanks for playing.

Joe and his DOJ told Twitter and other news outlets that the Hunter scandal was all made up Russian disinformation, so they censored it right before an election.

Then it turned out to be legit.

Again, 20% of voters polled said they would have voted differently if they had known.

This was all done to overturn an election.

Thanks for playing.

And after two and a half years of intensive review their is nothing in that laptop that would implicate Joe Biden

Trump was in office when the laptop was discovered
How did Joe Biden force DoJ or Twitter to do anything?

And after two and a half years of intensive review their is nothing in that laptop that would implicate Joe Biden

So you admit Biden and his DOJ hid the scandal for the election, and you don't care because why?

Correction: "nothing that has been revealed to the public".

Both DoJ and Twitter are willing to work with and for Biden, while doing anything they could 'get away with' to obstruct Trump.

Forum List

Back