Are Transgender People, Especially Kids, Really "Bullied?"

Of course, men who think they are “trans women” don't view themselves as men.

When someone who is suffering from a severe, delusional mental illness doesn't see himself in a manner that is consistent with observable reality, nothing about that obligates sane people to abandon reality in order to adopt the lunatic's view.
You sure you're not referring to Trump?

No, that is not "essentially" my advice.

Is your advice to trans kids to avoid being bullied, or to bring it on themselves?

It's like my MAGA hat. I wear it when I need a hat, which is often being a bald man living in Texas. But I don't wear it to work. Sure, I have that free speech right to wear a MAGA hat, especially on "wear a crazy hat" days that we have in school. Why can't I be myself?

Even in Texas, there will be a percent of co-workers who will think that a MAGA hat means that I'm a horrible person. If I wear it and it triggers them, which it will, I won't be able to work with them and my work life will be disrupted. That's bad for the kids, when there is strife over a non-school issue. That is something Democrats lose sight of in their wokeness.

Just like another teacher who wears her "Beto" t-shirt* on days when we celebrate an upcoming election, and carries a large plastic "Beto" keychain all the time. Nobody bullies her, because although conservatives hate Beto, but we don't harangue or co-workers with our politics at work. Democrats do bully people at work about politics. It's not right, but I'm not going to change it, so why make it an issue?

*I don't know if non-Texans know about "Beto." His name is Robert O'Rourke, Dem loser of multiple elections. He's Irish as a leprechaun, but he calls himself "Beto" so that stupid Democrats will think that he's Hispanic.

No kid should be bullied for being themselves. Kids should be taught tolerance.

No kid should be bullied for being themselves.
Never said that they should.

I work with kids on the autism spectrum. One of their features is often not having any idea how the clothes they wear are perceived by others. I teach grades 6 - 8, and I often spot AU kids as they walk in the door. They are the ones wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt that fit them in 5th grade, but now their stomach is showing and the band of their underwear is above the waist band of the shorts. They also often do not shower often enough for a kid going through puberty.

Should I tell them "be yourself," or should I teach them that being cleaner and better dressed will reduce the probability of them being bullied?

Kids should be taught tolerance.
Won't work. Kids are kids.

Punish all bullying equally, and you'll get somewhere, if the punishment is much harsher than is typically allowed in public school. Woke classes to teach them that bullying trans kids is wrong only reinforces the idea that there are people that it is right to bully. Like Christians and Trump supporters.

Kids who are disposed to bully trans kids will only be more offended by such "training." Especially if they are a Christian or a Trump supporter and see the deck being stacked against them.

Well, aren’t bullies just being themselves?

🤷‍♂️

Doesn't really matter.

Working on the basis of human rights, you have the right to do anything as long as it doesn't hurt or harm others.

You could be a psychopath, doesn't mean people are going to allow you to be one.

Tolerance only works within the parameters of what I've written above. Should we have tolerance for intolerance? Not if it hurts or harms others.

No kid should be bullied for being themselves.

No one is saying otherwise.

The issue, here, is kids being brainwashed, groomed, in an effort to make them other than themselves. Perhaps it's not the kids that should be bullied, but the fucked-up pedophiles who are grooming them in that direction. In fact, they should be much, much worse than merely bullied.

Kids should be taught tolerance.

“Tolerance” for evil, madness, and perversion is not a virtue, and not something that should ever be encouraged.

It is notable that evil cries for “tolerance” toward itself, but has no tolerance at all for good.

Doesn't really matter.

Working on the basis of human rights, you have the right to do anything as long as it doesn't hurt or harm others.

You could be a psychopath, doesn't mean people are going to allow you to be one.

Tolerance only works within the parameters of what I've written above. Should we have tolerance for intolerance? Not if it hurts or harms others.
Perhaps mental health services are in order for these kids displaying anti social behavior?

Doesn't really matter.

Pushing “transgenderism” and other fucked-up sexual perversions on children, hurts and harms them.

Fuck “tolerance”.

FB_IMG_1691991608360.jpg

Forum List

Back