Are Transgender People, Especially Kids, Really "Bullied?"

Claiming that boys can be girls or that girls can be boys certainly does not demonstrate an understanding science or biology. It just further proves what a fucked-up mental case you are.
I get that issue is too complicated for you simple minded morons. Stick to things you can manage. Like identifying shapes and colors.... 😄

I get that issue is too complicated for you simple minded morons. Stick to things you can manage. Like identifying shapes and colors.... 😄

It's not at all difficult or complicated to understand the difference between male and female, or to understand why the distinction matters. At least it's not difficult for anyone who isn't a fucked-up mental case such as yourself.

It's not at all difficult or complicated to understand the difference between male and female, or to understand why the distinction matters. At least it's not difficult for anyone who isn't a fucked-up mental case such as yourself.
I agree, it isn't hard to understand which is why it's so funny to come here and watch you Bingos stumble around it. 😄

Right, because we just tell boys that think they are girls that they really are girls and we can help them become what they think they are despite the bilogical evidence to the contrary. Yeah, ok.
It's as if a person went to a psychiatrist and said that he thinks he is Napoleon. Clearly the correct response is to look for neurological issues, and provide therapy to help the person realize that he is Joe Schmoe, average American in the 21st century, and that there is some psychiatric or psychological reason for his delusion.

But if they followed the model of "affirmation," they would tell the patient "if your insurance covers it, we'll help you gather an army and take another try at invading Russia!"

Why wouldn’t you make fun of them. It’s a boy who wants to suck other boys dicks. It’s a boy dressing like the girls who wants you to treat him as a girl.

Why the hell wouldn't normal people make fun of that? That’s the kind of person who is meant to be treated as a lunatic.

You can’t make that shit normal. It’s so fucking abnormal it’s prime to be made fun of. And deserves to be made fun of.

I’m in a group of guys at 12 talking about how Susie has suddenly got some massive tits over the summer and you expect me to treat Gary who came out as a girl and is wearing dresses the same? Fuck off.

There’s nothing about queers or trans people that shouldn’t be made fun of.
The deranged loons scream and spit on Christians and anyone who disagrees with them, but we're supposed to be respectful and polite. Not happening.

Found a pic of Dragonlady in the wild:
FB_IMG_1691938018032.jpg

wrong forum isn't it
Any post about transgenderism will go in the wrong forum, because there is no right forum for that. I love this message board, but it lacks a right forum for sexuality issues. There is a forum for race discussions, so why not sexuality?

Since transgender kids are such a hot button political issue these days, this is the most appropriate forum.

Thanks for asking.

Every time I see a post from Curried Goat about how much he loves his gay brother...I think of these guys:
images.jpeg

Every time I see a post from Curried Goat about how much he loves his gay brother...I think of these guys:View attachment 814370
Men who support the transgenderization movement do not view themselves as "gay." They are interested in "women" but "girls with something extra."

They tell themselves that it isn't gay, since they like feminine faces, soft curvy bodies, girl clothes and makeup. The schlong is a bonus for them.

That's the real reason they are so insistent on "affirmation" starting early. Puberty blockers and female hormones lead to a much more "passable" transwomen when the kid grows up to be a lady boy.

Of course, any adult who supports transgenderization of kids would wait until the kid grows up to enjoy the medically and surgically produced chick with dick. They are certainly not interested, even as a fantasy, in using children sexually.

Not at all.

Nope.

Men who support the transgenderization movement do not view themselves as "gay."

Of course, men who think they are “trans women” don't view themselves as men.

When someone who is suffering from a severe, delusional mental illness doesn't see himself in a manner that is consistent with observable reality, nothing about that obligates sane people to abandon reality in order to adopt the lunatic's view.

Forum List

Back