Even Transgenders Know The Truth About Michelle Obama

420187029_10168768775240092_6387852643607996338_n.jpg

*** Many people do not especially admire the former First Lady.

*** Many people did not like her constantly whining about being mistreated because of her ethnicity.

*** BUT what is this nonsense about her being a man?

*** Without verifiable proof, it is just silly to go around talking like that.

*** By the way, reports from Paris say that there are people who are saying the same thing about the French First Lady!

*** Many people did not like her constantly whining about being mistreated because of her ethnicity.

*** By the way, reports from Paris say that there are people who are saying the same thing about the French First Lady!
MoochPenis.jpg

I tend to agree. The childhood photos of Michelle are those of a little girl, not a little boy.

1711214152835.png

1711214231751.png

1711214180384.png

1711214400815.png

oh lenny - it's so funny watching you & yer fellow cultists implode as yer chosen one's gold plated house of cards is beginning to crumble under him.

trump cornered.jpeg

so much so that you are dredging up old ridiculous crapola cause that's all you can target?

images.png

:113:

Joan Rivers knew that Big Mike was a man.

How did she know this?

Because the best plastic surgeons are in Hollywood. So her plastic surgeon probably told her that he knew Big Mike's plastic surgeon and he said Michelle is a man. Only her doctor knows for sure. Why else would Joan Rivers know.

She's not quite ready to reveal if it's true or not, but even transgender teens know that Michelle isn't what she appears to be.

They believe that she's not really a woman.

Why else would Barack be such a supporter of gays and transgenders?

When I saw Obammy speaking at the DNC in 2004 my first thought was about how fitting it was that the Democrata had a gay black guy as their keynote speaker.

I'm not kidding.

In the OP's video Moochelle Obozo calls that trans-freakazoid a role model. .. :cuckoo:
I don't defend her sociopolitical views. And I certainly don't defend sociopolitical activities of the transgender militants. I'm just saying there is far more evidence Michelle Obama was born a woman than there is that she is a guy.

Forum List

Back